impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

8 minutes ago, LonghornJudas said:

I know this isn't what the hearing is supposed to be about, and maybe I'm the only one thinking this, but I am genuinely interested in the Biden investigation. There's a lot of smoke there.

Like what? Hunter joined the board after the conduct that gave rise to the requested investigations. We wanted the prosecutor fired because he WASN'T pursuing the case. Multiple Republicans also signed on to wanting the prosecutor fired. Seriously, what fucking smoke is there? All the talk is that he wasn't qualified for the position, but he was fucking Yale Law School graduate with 20 fucking years of experience. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Nunes setting a perjury trap here?

What Fletcher said below.  Nunes just wanting to get some stuff in the record.  Remember, Nunes’ audience consists of one person.  

17 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Nunes, "well if we can't question the Biden's directly, I'll just enter these claims with random questions to those who would not be involved with their dealings."

18 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Nunes, "well if we can't question the Biden's directly, I'll just enter these claims with random questions to those who would not be involved with their dealings."

If Hunter or Joe did something illegal, it would seem likely that the DOJ would actually decide to investigate them. You know the dept that Trump has some ability to control. Of course, I imagine that even Barr has turned down this request from Trump. "We can't just investigate your opponents because you want them to be investigated. Gotta give me something.  Something that isn't sourced from Alex Jones or Rudy."

Q."Ultimately you don't know why Vice President attended to the Canada trip and not the Ukraine one?"

A. "I don't know why the President decided that the VP shouldn't attend the Ukraine trip"

Awesome fucking answer. She is a good witness. Avoided the easy sound bite that Castor was looking for. 

• Like 1