impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If Hunter or Joe did something illegal, it would seem likely that the DOJ would actually decide to investigate them. You know the dept that Trump has some ability to control. Of course, I imagine that even Barr has turned down this request from Trump. "We can't just investigate your opponents because you want them to be investigated. Gotta give me something.  Something that isn't sourced from Alex Jones or Rudy."

Again, this needs to become a bigger talking point:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

We won't do that because the ruling class will think they are joined by the other 98% in the belief that men like these, men of such background (and color) aren't really, really criminals like the faceless people we throw in the slammer everyday to be raped and forced into committing prison crimes.

This punchable-faced Frenchman and his friends once thought the same thing. Shit can go real south, real fast. 

louis-xvi-470.jpg

• Like 1

If Hunter or Joe did something illegal, it would seem likely that the DOJ would actually decide to investigate them. You know the dept that Trump has some ability to control. Of course, I imagine that even Barr has turned down this request from Trump. "We can't just investigate your opponents because you want them to be investigated. Gotta give me something.  Something that isn't sourced from Alex Jones or Rudy."

Wasn’t The House a Republican majority the last 5 or 6 years? Why didn’t the investigate the Bidens?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Again, this needs to become a bigger talking point:

Yep, and actually it should be noted that the US policy isn't about announcing investigations on CNN, it's about actually wanting an investigation to occur. By the way, if Joe Biden did something wrong, I'm 100% behind going after him. However it's not a crime if his adult son took a job in Ukraine, even if the optics are horrible. By the way if Don Jr. took a job with a foreign company, I would say the same.

Apparently we should have been asking for legal conclusions from fact witnesses. Weird.  Also, quid pro quo is different from bribery or extortion for some reason that I don't really understand. Quid pro quo is generally an element of both bribery and extortion..

Edited by Dahobbs