impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

God damn, Maloney is nuking him.

"You've been very forthright?  This is your third try."

"All due respect sir, we appreciate your candor, but let's be really clear what it took to get it out of ya."

Yeah, Maloney needs to be given more time by the other members to turn the screws. He didn't ask any unfair questions and did a good job of leading sondland by the nose to the conclusion he and the republicans are circling around and afraid to say plainly.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If I had Gym Jordan's voice, I'd be angry all the time as well.  And his hair.

And cauliflower ear.

(I have a bit of one too, from the same sport.  I wasn't good enough to get Gym's big time elephant flap.  I had to stop after high school.)

15 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Yes, she is pretty amazing because as a public servant, she is solid. The rep from California that died, Leo Ryan, traveled to Jonestown to check on his constituents. Try and picture Devin Nunes doing that.

Here ya go.

Image result for devin nunes and cows

• Like 1

Strong move by Devin to assert that Trump's "no quid pro quo" statement absolves him, because lord knows Trump doesn't lie 13,435 times per 993 days.

Lies, more lies, and some lies

Spoiler
Oct. 14, 2019 at 2:00 a.m. CDT

As President Trump approaches his 1,000th day in office Wednesday, he has significantly stepped up his pace of spouting exaggerated numbers, unwarranted boasts and outright falsehoods.

As of Oct. 9, his 993rd day in office, he had made 13,435 false or misleading claims, according to the Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement he has uttered. That’s an average of almost 22 claims a day since our last update 65 days ago.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Yes, she is pretty amazing because as a public servant, she is solid. The rep from California that died, Leo Ryan, traveled to Jonestown to check on his constituents. Try and picture Devin Nunes doing that.

It also gives her credibility when she accuses Republicans of “drinking the Kool Aid.”

1 hour ago, shnsajax said:

So I decided to check out chin pubes site and see what the ags are saying. Of course one of the dumbasses is betting others $100 that Pelosi calls off the entire impeachment inquiry by next Wednesday and drops the whole thing. 

further proof we're living in a simulation. how else can you explain that type of reaction to reality?