impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

45 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

So if my wife walks in the bedroom and im in bed with a mistress, as long as I yell out “No sex, No blow job, I only want innocent friendship” then I am good? 

If she votes GOP you should be fine.  

• Like 1

this is what quid pro quo looks like. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

I want the sworn testimony of:

Trump

SOS

Pence

Joe Biden

Hunter Biden

Leadership involved from Ukraine who had anything to do with this. 

Former prosecutor who was fired in Ukraine

I want anyone proven to have committed a crime punished.  I do not care which side they're one.  

• Fuck You 2

54 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

So if my wife walks in the bedroom and im in bed with a mistress, as long as I yell out “No sex, No blow job, I only want innocent friendship” then I am good? 

Trump didn't even do that though. He went with:

"No intercourse, no fellatio, but I will need sex and a blowjob."  

5 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

Trump

SOS

Pence

Joe Biden

Hunter Biden

I want anyone proven to have committed a crime punished.  I do not care which side they're one.  

Simple question: why did Biden, the US Government, Republicans in Congress, and our foreign allies want the prosecutor fired? Was it: (A) because he was actively pursing against Burisma or (B) because he wasn't actively pursuing the case against Burisma? Don't hurt yourself trying to answer it.  

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

Trump

SOS

Pence

Joe Biden

Hunter Biden

No you don’t. You want to throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks. Fuck off with your bullshit comparison.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

Trump

SOS

Pence

Joe Biden

Hunter Biden

Hi, I pop into CR threads from time to time to point out things I think are bad for Democrats. I only complain about Democrats. Here is an example that's not as good as I think it is but it's about a Democrat.

Also, I don't care which side they're on.

The best part? I think people actually believe my bullshit.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

No you don’t. You want to throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks. Fuck off with your bullshit comparison.

so one example of quid pro quo that is 100% proof of illegal activity is a bullshit comparison to one where there is virtually no evidence of quid pro quo, and I am the one who doesn't want the truth?   we've had weeks of testimony and not one person has any verifiable proof it happened.  today we got a "I presumed", and then contradictory testimony saying he was never instructed by anyone to threaten to pull aid.  

uh...okay.  I am more than fine with requiring trump to testify, biden et al testifying.  you either want to eliminate all corruption or you do not.  I see you do not.  carry on.  

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Hi, I pop into CR threads from time to time to point out things I think are bad for Democrats. I only complain about Democrats. Here is an example that's not as good as I think it is but it's about a Democrat.

Also, I don't care which side they're on.

The best part? I think people actually believe my bullshit.

don't care if you believe it or not.  I basically despise all politicians so I am fine with corruption being forced out of our process.  Seems I am pretty much alone in that view.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I can only assume that dipshits like pepper brooks get their talking points off Rush Limbaugh and then run here to post their hot takes.

Late out of the blocks and then slow on the track is a really bad way to approach the race, pepper.  For fuck's sake.

so biden didn't commit quid pro quo is your take away from his own words about withholding aid until a guy investigating his kid was fired.  that is your position?

Edited by pepper brooks
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

so one example of quid pro quo that is 100% proof of illegal activity is a bullshit comparison to one where there is virtually no evidence of quid pro quo, and I am the one who doesn't want the truth?   we've had weeks of testimony and not one person has any verifiable proof it happened.  today we got a "I presumed", and then contradictory testimony saying he was never instructed by anyone to threaten to pull aid.  

uh...okay.  I am more than fine with requiring trump to testify, biden et al testifying.  you either want to eliminate all corruption or you do not.  I see you do not.  carry on.  

How is Biden’s statement about the Ukrainian prosecutor a “100% illegal” quid pro quo? Please cite the US Code provisions?

Because see...soliciting the action of a foreign state isn’t a crime. Nobody says it is. Soliciting such action in exchange for some benefit to be provided by the US isn’t a crime. There’s one distinction that makes it a crime. It’s an important one. Did Rush tel you what it is? I bet not.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

Yes, you despise all politicians. From both sides of the aisle. It's clear from your posts about all politicians on one side of the aisle.

except posts ridiculing the shittiness of paul ryan, mitch mcconnell and a whole host of others from the republican side are easily found on this board.  

2 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

Just because you say it, does not make it true. 

No you want to muddy the water on what is it is not corruption. You do so by willfully ignoring facts. 

You are either purposefully trying to mislead, or you’re incapable of understanding simple concepts of corruption. Carry on

3 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

so biden didn't commit quid pro quo is your take away from his own words about withholding aid until a guy investigating his kid was fired.  that is your position?

Yes, now tell us the crime.

Edited by hobbes2702

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

How is Biden’s statement about the Ukrainian prosecutor a “100% illegal” quid pro quo? Please cite the US Code provisions?

Because see...soliciting the action of a foreign state isn’t a crime. Nobody says it is. Soliciting such action in exchange for some benefit to be provided by the US isn’t a crime. There’s one distinction that makes it a crime. It’s an important one. Did Rush tel you what it is? I bet not.

I do not listen to rush Limbaugh.  ever.  

so help my dumbass understand how getting a foreign prosecutor fired for investigating Biden's kid by withholding aid is not corruption/bribery. 

And I am fine with trump being removed for the same thing if proven.  proof seems thing based on testimony have seen. I understand with trump it is using a foreign government to potentially dig up dirt on a political opponent.  wait a minute....haven't we seen that somewhere recently as well?  seems we have.  

Edited by pepper brooks
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

so help my dumbass understand how getting a foreign prosecutor fired for investigating Biden's kid by withholding aid is not corruption.  And I am fine with trump being removed for the same thing if proven.  proof seems thing based on testimony have seen. 

Your post states a false fact. Know which one it is? I bet you do.

Just now, pepper brooks said:

so help my dumbass understand how getting a foreign prosecutor fired for investigating Biden's kid by withholding aid is not corruption.  And I am fine with trump being removed for the same thing if proven.  proof seems thing based on testimony have seen. 

All you have to do is tell us which law was broken.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that we got direct testimony that a quid pro quo happened. But, let's not forget that there never needed to be one in the first place to prove there was an impeachable offense. Yes it makes it easier for the average person to get on board but it isn't needed. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

Because it was consistent with official US policy, including the support of Congress, you waterhead.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

Go start a "Biden did it, too" thread.

You're not gonna "Squirrel!" this thread into a topic change.

We're here to talk about how, why, and when your boy is getting impeached.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

You guys are arguing with someone who spent eight straight fucking years from 2009-2016 throwing around histrionics regarding deficit spending and the national debt who conspicuously disappeared on the issue right around January 2017. 

nah.  still fighting the fight on that one.  I won't be voting for trump nor any incumbent in 2020 based on their fiscal mismanagement.  it's just not worth the energy, but rest assured I am still bitterly disappointed in the right for failing at every turn to attempt any fiscal responsibility.  

• Like 1