impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I hate these people so much.

On the one hand, Wenstrup can't shut up about his military service, and is just running out the clock.

On the other hand, Wenstrup apparently brought Ralphie May back from the dead.   Whatever else you may think about Wenstrup and May, that's impressive.

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I don't think they ever thought about what would happen if she was allowed to respond to their monologues.

I'm on a conference call and have the sound off - what happened? a specific moment or just the general out-classing she's delivering all day?

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I'm on a conference call and have the sound off - what happened? a specific moment or just the general out-classing she's delivering all day?

A couple of Republicans in a row just decided to run out the clock, not ask questions, and just make rambling comments and take potshots at the Democrats, while pushing fake news.  She asked to respond.

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Asshat went on a soliloquy without asking a question. Dr Hill asked if she would like to respond. She did so with deadly british class. Republicans were very unhappy. 

She is so done with their bullshit grandstanding. 

Edited by hayden_horn

The zero evidence point is so thin, and I almost hope they extend or reopen hearings if the Monday hearing goes in favor of denying the blanket immunity for everyone in the federal government Pompeo, Bolton, etc are hiding/being hidden through.  The ability to start laying out documents outside of personal cell phone texts, and  subpoena the core actors and force them to either tell the truth or invoke the 5th.