impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

14 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

for full color, matt gaetz was talking about hunter biden buying crack.

hank johnson said we should be careful about the pot calling the kettle black, and there was some giggling in the gallery. gaetz had been arrested but never convicted of dui in florida in 2008.

We have to be careful not to tip Guam over, too. Thank god we have smart people like Hank Johnson in Congress. 

• Like 1

Or just be able to prove your allegations after 3 years...
Should be easy with the overwhelming evidence.  Just choose something...
or just claim obstruction when someone doesn't comply with the railroad job/ witch hunt.
It's working!!!

The reason we can’t prove it to you is because you’re a fucking idiot
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, Red Five said:

That's the spirit. Keep reminding everyone that he should be in prison. And that's not even going into "Individual 1" stuff.

And holy hell why isn't that a part of this. 

is that part of the sdny investigation?

mueller mentions several active investigations, and i don't think we've identified them all yet.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Rep Collins is a puke. Can we get that on the record?

I heard an interview with him on NPR.  He's a pastor and a long time Air Force chaplain.  They asked him if Trump's immoral behavior troubled him.  He basically said "it's not my place to judge."  Which is a perfectly fine answer as a religious person holding public office.

I am unfamiliar with his record as a congressman, but am quite sure, though, that he feels free to interject his religion into all manner of legislative and public policy matters other than judging Trump's character.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Things are getting hot and the Dems are starting to pull away.

yeah, they are finally sticking to the facts, and it's a winning strategy.

particularly rep lofgren, who just laid down the shit on the white house not asserting privilege, but simply saying no. 

if the president wanted to present exculpatory witnesses, why did he block his chief of staff? why did he refuse documentation? why did he not allow multiple witnesses to testify on his behalf? 

it's fairly simple. it's because he knows (or his lawyer knows) that they would either have to tell the truth and expose donald as a crook, or perjure themselves.