Nadler: Actually, the muller investigation recovered more money than it cost

Collins: I guess we are turning investigations into money making schemes 

They just keep lying and contorting.

2 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Collins: The muller investigation cost tax payers millions of dollars

Nadler: Actually, the muller investigation recovered more money than it cost

Collins: I guess we are turning investigations into money making schemes 

They just keep lying and contorting.

i realized that i had to turn it off, because it was os fucking aggravating.

39 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i realized that i had to turn it off, because it was os fucking aggravating.

I also had to turn it off.  Couldn't take it anymore.  They are just standing there lying over and over again with no recourse.   There should be a law that anytime a member of congress speaks before the house they have to be hooked up to a polygraph so everybody in the nation can see if they are telling the truth or lying.  I will say the R's are very good at getting the same talking points together and hammering it home over and over again because they know the dumb asses in this country will eventually believe it.  

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Donald Trump is going to be impeached today.

Today is a good day.

Exactly. Who cares what those lying asshole republican traitors say. 

Just think if the dems hadn’t taken the House those are the guys who would be in charge right now and the country would be uber fucked. 

It's breath-taking to watch this parade of Republicans try to excuse this all away, as if this is only happening because the Dems are sore about losing an election, and not because the President of the United States took a massive shit on the Constitution by withholding Congressionally-approved aid to an ally in exchange for a political favor.

There's nothing surprising about this, of course.  But it's still shocking.  Every single one of these people knows Trump committed a great wrong, an almost inconceivable act.  And they don't care.  Because they can profit from defending him.

This is a disgrace.  This is one of the lowest points in American political history happening live on tv.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

Does anyone else find it obnoxious when these fools constantly refer to one another in the opposite party as “colleagues”?

What I don't understand is why Nadler, after every one of these dipshits goes off, doesn't come in and just call them liars.  Literally just call them on their bullshit.  Where is this sense of decorum coming from?  Nothing fucking matters.  CALL THEM LIARS.  

It's just like how it took the press almost 2 years to start calling the president a liar.  Liar is not a bad word.  When people do it, CALL THEM ON IT.

• Like 3

Who was the GOP fuck stick that just compared today’s impeachment vote to the murder of thousands of innocence at Pearl Harbor?  

somebody give me his name if you can please.  I can only hear it on the radio and I can’t rewind to hear his name again.  

17 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

It's breath-taking to watch this parade of Republicans try to excuse this all away, as if this is only happening because the Dems are sore about losing an election, and not because the President of the United States took a massive shit on the Constitution by withholding Congressionally-approved aid to an ally in exchange for a political favor.

There's nothing surprising about this, of course.  But it's still shocking.  Every single one of these people knows Trump committed a great wrong, an almost inconceivable act.  And they don't care.  Because they can profit from defending him.

This is a disgrace.  This is one of the lowest points in American political history happening live on tv.

this is truly the thing i do not understand, and i know i've said this before, but the only conclusion i can come up with as to why these bastards are angrily lying is that they are somehow in the corruption engine with trump, and he holds their strings. there is no other reason to support the shitstain-in-chief. what would be so bad about president pence? the goddamn president is a fucking criminal. have some fucking principles, republicans. this is is just a tragically embarrassing day for republicans. anyone who identifies as one should be truly ashamed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spring Branch Horn said:

That works both ways.   History will judge them.   The american people shall decide who the President shall be in 2020

I hate the argument about "right side of history" and all that as historiography is constantly changing and events will always be interpreted differently by different societies over the course of time.

Of course saying that...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chrispy_ said:

You already know what each member will say based on the letter by their name, this is so bizarre and unnecessary. Just take the vote already. 

Nah. The country and the world need to see how utterly corrupt and morally bankrupt the party you claim as yours is today. Let the filth spew forth. 

23 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

Does anyone else find it obnoxious when these fools constantly refer to one another in the opposite party as “colleagues”?

If I were a Democrat Congressman I would take the mic and say "I'm not your colleague, and stop referring to me that way".

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Nah. The country and the world need to see how utterly corrupt and morally bankrupt the party you claim as yours is today. Let the filth spew forth. 

People made up their minds months ago on this matter, this charade is unnecessary. 

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Spring Branch Horn said:

I will quote Jerald Nadler   

"....OnThisDay in 1998,

@RepJerryNadler said "this partisan coup d'etat will go down in infamy in the history of this nation."

yes, but in this impeachment, it is not a blow job we're talking about.  the current president committed actual crimes and is going to be impeached over it. 

3 minutes ago, Spring Branch Horn said:

"....OnThisDay in 1998,

@RepJerryNadler said "this partisan coup d'etat will go down in infamy in the history of this nation."

Yeah, I'd say that impeachment is viewed as a partisan hit job. Maybe Trump's will too. I doubt it though based on the views of the American people. Also, conduct is nowhere near similar, but whatever. You know Nixon's defenders were saying the same thing, right? 

How's history been to tricky Dick?

4 minutes ago, Spring Branch Horn said:

"....OnThisDay in 1998,

can you believe that someone in 1998 would look at the republicans trying to oust a president for an affair and call it a partisan coup d'etat?  that is definitely hypocritical with supporting impeachment for conduct that undermines national security and election security for an electoral advantage.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spring Branch Horn said:

"....OnThisDay in 1998,

Well, to be fair, that was a partisan coup d'etat.  

They went after Clinton because he got a blowjob in the Oval office. 

Trump held up military aid to an ally to try to get an investigation into a rival.  If you can't see the difference, then you're too far gone to help.