impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

NBC news for some reason just cut to show republican trump lapdog Mark Meadows talking live at the house. Was really good timing because he just got started. You know what he was going to say.

Changed channel. 

ABC news promoting Trump rally in Michigan.

Change channel.

CBS news promoting Trump rally in Michigan.

Change channel.

Didn’t bother with Fox. I know what they’re pumping.

Liberal media? 

I don’t think so. 

Corporate media? 

No fucking doubt. 

2 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Did I just hear "it's a giant shit show" or "it's a giant Schiff show"? I'm guessing Schiff, because he laughed when the chair re-directed to him.

From the CC:

THIS IMPEACHMENT IS RIPPING OUR COUNTRY IN HALF. IT'S FATALLY FLAWED ON A PROCESS, THE SUBSTANCE, THE INTENTIONS AND THE CONSEQUENCES. IT'S A TOTAL SCHIFF SHOW. I ENCOURAGE ALL OF MY COLLEAGUES TO VOTE NO.

Whoa.  Schiff just had a mic drop moment.

Basically, something along the lines that when my colleagues had the opportunity to stand up to the unethical and improper conduct of their president they chose to attack those who brought it to their attention.

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Like 2

So....Republicans throw Trump under the bus and they get Pence to replace him.  That means that 10 years from now, people like me might be willing to at least consider voting for a Republican again.  Instead, they blatantly and without any shame, lie.  Do they think they are going to be able to neutralize those of us who could be on the fence from election to election somehow, do they think there aren't going to be elections, or are they just so short sighted that they don't realize that there are 2-3 generations worth of people who will never, ever, vote for another Republican because of the bullshit mess they are making today?  I truly don't get it, unless like Hayden suggests up thread, all these motherfuckers getting paid, and they know Trump knows where the bodies are buried.

• Like 2

We collectively raise our middle fingers to this fucking asshole. What a joke the Republican Party has become. Decorum is dead. 
I heard that on the radio and was shocked to discover that Georgia had apparently elected an 8th grader. Imagine having days, weeks even, to come up with a 2 minute speech in the House of Reps and dropping that gem. Badass alert!

Comments about the squad.  Right. He actually encouraged people to murder them on Twitter. Comments about Kap. He actually interfered in the operation of a private enterprise. 

Random shit about 600 new jobs. 

Interesting that Scalise never dares to talk about the substance of the impeachment articles. 

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Comments about the squad.  Right. He actually encouraged people to murder them on Twitter. Comments about Kap. He actually interfered in the operation of a private enterprise. 

Random shit about 600 new jobs. 

Interesting that Scalise never dares to talk about the substance of the impeachment articles. 

This guy does not seem to have redeemed himself after his close brush with death.