impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It pisses me off that, at best, like 95% of the dotard's unconstitutional, self-dealing, traitorous bullshit is going to be successfully covered up by the Rs.  We will never know the depths of depravity this buffoon has gone to to fuck us all over.

At best? I don't know. We'll probably never know everything. But the shit we'll learn after this traitorous asshole is finally out of office is probably going to blow our minds. 

I think Nancy made a calculated decision that her case was likely to get better with time and the pressure would be increased to have a substantive trial with witnesses and not the whitewashing equally politically astute Kentucky turtle had planned and got damn was she ever right. She is a throat slitting stone cold bitch and I respect it. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, J.R. said:

I think Nancy made a calculated decision that her case was likely to get better with time and the pressure would be increased to have a substantive trial with witnesses and not the whitewashing equally politically astute Kentucky turtle had planned and got damn was she ever right. She is a throat slitting stone cold bitch and I respect it. 

Yep and it worked. Like Rick James might have once said, that bitch is cold as ice. RIP

11 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

I'm sure Bill Barr will get RIGHT on that. 

Nauseating white trash mobsters running the country

You elect an idiot mob boss to be the president you get an idiot mob boss presidency. 

Id be more upset if I thought the election was legit. Highly doubtful it was. Less than 80k votes over three states. Yeah right. 

I mean have y’all ever stopped to wonder why trump has from the jump tried to discredit the popular vote where he lost by 3 million votes to the point of starting a bogus commission?  It’s because by losing so badly it’s basically impossible that he won all of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and deep down he knows it. Yet somehow he did win those states by less than 80k votes. Trump is not a legitimate president.

11 hours ago, triplehorn said:

There appears to be more than a remote possibility that some news bombshells are known within the House - like related to Lev's comms - and stand to drop smack in the middle of the Senate trial.  There's a clear nexus between Lev and pals, Firtash. Rudy and Trump wrt to the whole Ukraine scandal around which Trump has abused his power and obstructed Congress.  It could make for a difficult spot for GOP Senate hell bent on perpetuating the coverup.  At least I hope that's the case.  It certainly could help explain why Trump has pivoted to calling for outright dismissal of his impeachment by the Senate sans trial.

So next you can explain why Nancy voted for Impeachment without the necessary evidence.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

It's times like this that I wish the Democratic party had an effective messaging system like the Republicans do.  How many times did we all hear the phrase "LORETTA LYNCH ON THE TARMAC!!!?"  

Robert Hyde should be a universally known name this morning, and yet I fear that this is barely a blip on the radar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

His name seems to be picking up steam.  Tracking a US ambassador for what seems to be nefarious purposes tends to put you on peoples radars.

It is also the names he called her. People like that juicy gossip with the foul names.  Exhibit #1 is sitting in the WH.

2 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

https://www.courthousenews.com/indicted-giuliani-ally-has-money-tied-republicans-seeking-cover/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

over $620,000 of likely foreign money laundered through GOP and to dozens of reps. Seems important 

Seems important, but won't be.  Because this is a simulation.  A maddening, sick, sadistic simulation.

12 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

https://www.courthousenews.com/indicted-giuliani-ally-has-money-tied-republicans-seeking-cover/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

over $620,000 of likely foreign money laundered through GOP and to dozens of reps. Seems important 

Cant make this shit up.

Official paperwork from the donation lists Parnas an employee of the Fraud Guarantee, the same company Parnas used to hire Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani in a relationship that has drawn scrutiny from federal prosecutors.

1 minute ago, Jack Straw said:

he is correct.  it doesn't matter what evidence is presented - Trump himself could concede every allegation and openly admit to treason (to the extent that he already hasn't) and Republicans wouldn't care.

That’s the point though. We need average Americans to understand this and see GOP vote to acquit so Dems can take the Senate in November 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

What's most appalling about the entire GOP selling our country out to Russian mobsters is how fucking cheap they were. The Kochs, Adelson, the Mercers, and the other billionaires that own the GOP have invested billions of dollars into GOP operations over the years, and the entire GOP goes to the Russian mob with their hands out for a few million more? If I'm the Kochs I'd be irate.   

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

What's most appalling about the entire GOP selling our country out to Russian mobsters is how fucking cheap they were. The Kochs, Adelson, the Mercers, and the other billionaires that own the GOP have invested billions of dollars into GOP operations over the years, and the entire GOP goes to the Russian mob with their hands out for a few million more? If I'm the Kochs I'd be irate.   

You kidding? They got what they wanted years ago. It's WHY they're billionaires. 

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Not only that, the honey traps they fell for are solid sixes.