impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

9 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Deflections aren't going to cut it. Address the thread topic.

What do you want to know?  I’ve said for the last two years, if they have him they should take him. Trump is an indefensible buffoon.  Him stepping on his own dick on a phone call with a foreign leader is completely unsurprising. 

I’d bet on the D’s ending up looking like impotent morons if they start impeachment proceedings.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

What do you want to know?  I’ve said for the last two years, if they have him they should take him. Trump is an indefensible buffoon.  Him stepping on his own dick on a phone call with a foreign leader is completely unsurprising. 

I’d bet on the D’s ending up looking like impotent morons if they start impeachment proceedings.

if you're wrong will you promise to never post here again?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

While I appreciate the sentiment, it seems that Liz doesn't understand that every one of those motherfuckers is perfectly fine living with their vote for the rest of their lives.  Party.  Over.  Country.

They are only loyal to themselves.  Every one of them.  They don’t even give a shit about the Republican Party because they’re not trying to save it from the implosion we’re witnessing in real time. I think Liz gets this. 

6 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

And yet, here you are. 

Hey your anti-American piece of shit, none of us believe impeachment will result in his removal from office. It’s the fucking principal of the matter. Trump doesn’t do anything for his constituents, he doesn’t do anything for America, and he doesn’t believe in anything this country stands for. Anybody in a position of power who stands by silently is a disgrace to everything we all believe in.

TLDR/ go fuck your own face. If you were actually born in this country, go fuck your fathers face and make sure he doesn’t breed another piece of shit like you.

. Enjoy your circle jerk. Then eat crow once again.

I was born and raised in Texas. My father is a LEGAL IMMIGRANT. So gfy.

• Fuck You 12

2 minutes ago, Facemask said:

Are you guys too stupid to understand Legal vs Illegal? Regardless, enjoy more Trump for the next 4 years due to your absolute insanity. And go ahead put opposing views on ignore.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What opposing view?  You're making no coherent argument.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Distancing from the obstruction case is curious. Don't see how they line up the necessary witnesses and other materials apparently referenced in the WB complaint in that kind of time frame.  Based on the comments from those that have read the report, there is quite a bit to substantiate and unwind.  Don't see that happening that quickly.  

Considering how many Wile E. Coyotes there are in this thread I guess you could call this a cartoon thread.  I mean are there really actual people that exist that have not figured out that every time Schiff does something like this he is talking out of his ass? Practically every member of the media and half the professional bureaucrats in Washington D.C. would stab themselves in the genitals with fork if it meant getting Trump out of office.   If there was any there there with any of these faux scandals it would be out in the open by now. 

All the Democrats are trying to do with these tactics is convince people Trump is doing something wrong by screaming the same nothingburgers at the top of their lungs over and over.   They are simply using the Goebbels tactic of screaming the same lies at the top of their lungs over and over and over in the hopes that if they do it long enough people will believe them.  Why do you think Pelosi has been so hesitant about moving on with impeachment?  She is actually smart enough to know this is only going to backfire on them when people start realizing they have been going apeshit over nothing.  Can I give you people some advice?  Whenever one of these stories materializes you should completely ignore them until an actual name is put with the source of the story.   Anything that is attributed to "an anonymous source"  or  "a source in the administration" is only being put out there to manipulate you.  Also anything being put out that does not have a very detailed, specific crime as the meat of the story is being put out to manipulate you.  If they are using phrasing like "Constitutional crisis" , "election meddling", or "abusing power"  they have nothing.  If they did they would be more specific in describing just exactly what the Constitutional crisis is.  They would be giving specific details into exactly what was done to influence the election.  One more piece of advice, they not only means the media.  They also means Democrat politicians, particularly Nadler and Schiff.

The only thing this call for impeachment has done is raise one million dollars in political donations to the GOP in six hours today.

The Democrats are the real Nazis!

kevinbaconalliswell.gif

21 minutes ago, Facemask said:

Are you guys too stupid to understand Legal vs Illegal? Regardless, enjoy more Trump for the next 4 years due to your absolute insanity. And go ahead put opposing views on ignore.

It is illegal for an American politician to solicit assistance from a foreign government to hurt an opposing candidate.

Are you too stupid to understand that?

It is illegal for an American politician to solicit assistance from a foreign government to hurt an opposing candidate.
Are you too stupid to understand that?
Dumbass, I'm replying to 4th and five when she said:
"I bet under trump he wouldn’t have been let in. But close the door behind you, right?"

No, my parents came legally with hardly nothing and kicked ass. In relation to Trump, I didn't care for him until you lunatics went off the deep end.

• Fuck You 15

1 minute ago, Facemask said:

"I bet under trump he wouldn’t have been let in. But close the door behind you, right?"

No, my parents came legally with hardly nothing and kicked ass. In relation to Trump, I didn't care for him until you lunatics went off the deep end.

"I didn't care for aggy until all you lunatics went off the deep end.  Pass the jizz jar!"

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EFWNiZOWkAE3Zuc?format=png&name=900x900

Fuck that people on that list. Jesus this isn't hard. Show some damn conviction and do the right thing. The other option is to be on the wrong side of history and forever be remembered as doing nothing while our Republic burned to the ground because a fat fucking retard ran unchecked and did whatever the hell he wanted. 

7 minutes ago, Facemask said:

Hey, dumbass, quote the post you're responding to. Congrats to your parents on kicking ass and earning their citizenship.

Unfortunately, they absolutely failed in passing on the lessons they should've learned during the application process, because you suck in understanding what it means to love Lady Liberty.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Facemask said:

Hahaha

What an absolute fucking worthless human being you are. 

Sounds like your legal dad should've pulled out of your legal mom and left that flawed puddle of DNA on the fucking couch cushions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Facemask said:

Decided to be a sycophant for a corrupt orange dipshit, to own the libs!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Facemask said:

No sock I promise. Been around since Hookem and Shaggybevo. Class of 2001. Hardly post, but the Politics board is so ridiculous I wanted to give my opinion. Like I said, I'm sure most of us would get along outside of the Surly.

1865ff1541f41ae73d01e7d87e8c0e4e.jpg

Y'know how I get along with my family at the holidays that don't agree with me on politics?

We swear off of talking about it. No gauntlet thrown down and I won't pick it up.

I'd highly recommend beating a hasty retreat. You're already well into the red, hit one hundo and you're gone. 

Maybe go get some positive rep from lulz. But, right at the moment your shields are down and no one is coming to your defense. 

Up to you. No skin off my back either way. 

• Like 1