Travel Agents

Tailgate

Surly gonna surly. Actually was hoping one would be familiar with the area and worked with Olympic Games before as I’d like to grab a couple tickets to some of the events as the games will be going while we are there. I can do it online, but there is only one certified seller per country and some tickets were already released via a lottery system. There is a reseller market that opens up in the spring I believe but would prefer to lock things in before that,

11 hours ago, Tailgate said:

Surly gonna surly. Actually was hoping one would be familiar with the area and worked with Olympic Games before as I’d like to grab a couple tickets to some of the events as the games will be going while we are there. I can do it online, but there is only one certified seller per country and some tickets were already released via a lottery system. There is a reseller market that opens up in the spring I believe but would prefer to lock things in before that,

I'm not sure you know what it is a travel agent does.