Chelsea 2019-2020: Puli My Finger

MoJames

1 hour ago, MoJames said:

Mentioned on the broadcast that rumors of Pulisic going out, potentially to Arsenal. I haven't been paying a ton of attention to transfers, is there any substance to this at all?

God no, he was linked before transferring to chelsea to liverpool and arsenal but I cant imagine Chelsea would consider selling him for a long while. No matter who they bring in

1 hour ago, MoJames said:

Mentioned on the broadcast that rumors of Pulisic going out, potentially to Arsenal. I haven't been paying a ton of attention to transfers, is there any substance to this at all?

Ha.  I read this and immediately assumed it was a troll on the EPL thread.  No, he isn't going anywhere.  

22 hours ago, MoJames said:

So not sure if there was a game today or not and unfortunately if there was I didn't DVR it...

But... what is this?

Never, ever believe the Turkish press. Which, honestly just kind of applies across the board.

According to WAGNH, he's a good keeper who a lot of teams are looking at, and his team has an ex-Chelsea coach, so the rumor kind of came together from there.

Edited by texifornia

On 7/7/2020 at 2:40 PM, MoJames said:

Haven't heard anything or seen any articles and I've been combing through everything Pulisic related lately. I feel like at this point Chelsea would want at least 9 figures for him and anyone buying would be paying a hefty premium. He's 21 and has been a top 20-30 player in the PL since play resumed at worst.