Haha fuck you kellyanne

Gil Bang

Not that it really matters here, because we can't have nice things any longer, but this:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/federal-watchdog-kellyanne-conway-should-be-fired-hatch-act-847811/?fbclid=IwAR2N8UtiB5U1SKIDPlVlOPd7Hkt6fzTKdLRnwPKNGrj9phqasH3fwtnRqeY

The OSC is an independent agency charged with aiding whistle-blowers and enforcing federal ethics laws. It is run by a Trump appointee. (The office is unrelated to Robert Mueller’s special counsel office.) The report calls Conway a “repeat offender,” and warns that her “violations, if left unpunished, would send a message to all federal employees that they need not abide by the Hatch Act’s restrictions. Her actions thus erode the principal foundation of our democratic system — the rule of law.”

In 2018, a report by the same office found that Conway had violated the Hatch Act twice. Recently, Conway appeared to mock her responsibilities under the law. When a reporter asked her about the acts’ requirements, she responded: “Blah, blah, blah. If you’re trying to silence me through the Hatch Act, it’s not going to work,” adding: “Let me know when the jail sentence starts.”

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

wtf is this "becky" shit.  I didn't get the memo.   Is it like "barbie" for uglier women?

It's what black women call white women. Lots of Becky talk on black twitter and The Root.

I think they should just call them all honky because honky is hilarious.

19 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

wtf is this "becky" shit.  I didn't get the memo.   Is it like "barbie" for uglier women?

jive.gif?zoom=3&fit=400,256

This one is a combo of two references.  

"Becky" is a slang name meaning a stereotypical white woman.  It may have originated from the song "Baby Got Back," where one of the valley girls talking at the beginning was named Becky.  Recently, Beyonce used the reference in the song, "Sorry," for "Becky with the good hair." 

"Distraction Becky" follows the naming trend given to white women who call the cops on minorities for bullshit reasons, where they're given a moniker that is descriptive of their offense plus a stereotypical white woman name.  Like "Permit Patty" or "Golfcart Gail." 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

She appears to be drugged. Maybe it's because she can relax when she's talking to FOX.

I wonder why she stays. Does she know it will be her last gig because of the shame? She tied herself to the mast of the Trump pirate ship, and she must now just let it play out?

I can't imagine that the juice of going to the White House for work is so great in this administration. On the other hand, there's plenty of GOP speaking fees awaiting her when she is done.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:53 PM, David Dennison said:

It's what black women call white women. Lots of Becky talk on black twitter and The Root.

I think they should just call them all honky because honky is 

Edit: nevermind

Edited by TexArcher

The best thing Morning Joe did was ban that lying piece of shit from getting a platform to promote her lies.  Sad that our country's current leadership is simply standing upon a mountain of lies. To tell even more lies.  And our one Natiional News channel that is controlled by foriegners is where she promotes the lies.

But without lies, what else has the GOP and Trump got going for them?  Oh yeah... a booming inherited economy...

11 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I wonder why she stays. Does she know it will be her last gig because of the shame? She tied herself to the mast of the Trump pirate ship, and she must now just let it play out?

She's only 52 (a hard 52 though) and I used to think she was young enough, that she'd be able to recover, but that was at the start, before all of the stupid shit she's said and done defending Trump.   This is pretty much it for her.  If the GOP gets creamed next year, a whole lot of Trump staff are going to be persona non grata come 2021.

She's going to have to let things play out and hope her husband will invite her along to the dinner parties.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She's only 52 (a hard 52 though) and I used to think she was young enough, that she'd be able to recover, but that was at the start, before all of the stupid shit she's said and done defending Trump.   This is pretty much it for her.  If the GOP gets creamed next year, a whole lot of Trump staff are going to be persona non grata come 2021.

She's going to have to let things play out and hope her husband will invite her along to the dinner parties.

I thought she sacrificed all hope for credibility when she uttered the phrase "alternative facts."

On 8/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, RomaVicta said:

She appears to be drugged. Maybe it's because she can relax when she's talking to FOX.

I can't imagine that the juice of going to the White House for work is so great in this administration. On the other hand, there's plenty of GOP speaking fees awaiting her when she is done.

She stays cause she is GREAT at her job.   She is an incredible liar and she seems to really enjoy doing so.

Edited by d2o

16 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I want to say fuck you to George. Grow a set and leave that stupid bitch wife of yours who keeps covering for a racist asshole. Your words ring hollow.

This x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.   I can't even read anything he tweets knowing he goes home to that nasty broad.

• Like 1

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

You’re assuming he goes home to her.  

He is still married to her.   With as different as their views are I have no idea how he could be associated with her in anyway.

Conway and his rancid cunt are trying to be the modern day equivalent of Carville & Matalin. Nobody would give a fuck what Conway thinks if he wasn't married to skeletor, and he knows it.

Lulz....just read on wiki, that Conway used to date Laura Ingrahm. Guess he really digs the hate fuck

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Conway and his rancid cunt are trying to be the modern day equivalent of Carville & Matalin. Nobody would give a fuck what Conway thinks if he wasn't married to skeletor, and he knows it.

Lulz....just read on wiki, that Conway used to date Laura Ingrahm. Guess he really digs the hate fuck

Holy fuck!!!   He has a type

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They have four kids under the age of 18 or 19.  Wait until the last one leaves the nest.  

God, I couldn't imagine touching that broad let alone fucking her enough have 4 kids.    Ain't enough liquor in the world.

42 minutes ago, d2o said:

He is still married to her.   With as different as their views are I have no idea how he could be associated with her in anyway.

It's a tactic. He's a stooge.

He says things that make total sense in Normal world. But in Trumpo land, he's labeled as being a crazy kook. They are trying to frame it so that, as they slowly consolidate more power, people who rightfully call it out and are against it will be associated with him, aka a crazy kook.

Edited by Pam Cummings

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I wish this were true.  I fear it is not.  They will all end up with cushy lobbyist jobs or some other corporate evil.

If the ass-kicking is particularly bad, and given the incompetence of some of the people around him, plenty will be looking for handouts.  

Plus, people in Congress don't want to be lobbied by somebody they blame for losing their power.  The anger a lot of Republicans and others will have directed at Mitch and Lindsey will be awesome.

• 10 months later...