Fart

Bozo_Casanova

So 27 years ago, I finally score a date with this Elizabeth Shue look-alike who eventually foolishly married me, and I'm driving her out to Pedernales for a picnic, and I've been having trouble with weird stuff happening to my 12 year old Honda Civic ever since I ran off the road and into a creek in the middle of the night a month or so earlier (young, stupid, whole other story). So, this awful aroma starts wafting my way from the A/C, and I'm thinking some fresh new hell has arisen in the form of a dead animal somewhere under the hood, and I say "WHAT... IS... THAT... SMELL?!? and I roll down the windows and start apologizing profusely for the state of my car.

Five years later, she admits to me that she had let a silent-but-deadly rip, and only agreed to a second date because I had just assumed it couldn't possibly have been her.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So 27 years ago, I finally score a date with this Elizabeth Shue look-alike who eventually foolishly married me, and I'm driving her out to Pedernales for a picnic, and I've been having trouble with weird stuff happening to my 12 year old Honda Civic ever since I ran off the road and into a creek in the middle of the night a month or so earlier (young, stupid, whole other story). So, this awful aroma starts wafting my way from the A/C, and I'm thinking some fresh new hell has arisen in the form of a dead animal somewhere under the hood, and I say "WHAT... IS... THAT... SMELL?!? and I roll down the windows and start apologizing profusely for the state of my car.

Five years later, she admits to me that she had let a silent-but-deadly rip, and only agreed to a second date because I had just assumed it couldn't possibly have been her.

Has she ever acted out the scene from Leaving Las Vegas where she pours liquor over her tits...and more importantly can you post the video? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...