Tottenham 2017-18

Captain Ron

The key is going to be what happens midweek. City has a UCL battle that could see them KO'd from that and if they drop basically 3 straight, they are going to be pissed.

Poch has to come out with the right plan. Spurs have the team to do what Liverpool did - maybe even a little better since they have a better defense.

NICE! 10th or 11th? Either way, I think i can make either happen.

BTW - Tottenham has confirmed they are coming back to the US for a tour during the ICC.

The dates aren't fully known, but it looks like the opponents and locations are:

Barcelona in LA - AC Milan in Minneapolis - Dortmund in Pittsburgh

Supposedly the Dortmund game is on July 25th, but nothing is official yet.

For a Spurs fan and a guy that loves Mr Tramps, I am shocked to just realize that I have never went to Tramps for a Spurs game!!!  I went for a number of World Cup games in 2010, including the USA-Algeria game (it was a blast). But never made it for a Spurs game. I think it was the soulless GF I was dating at the time.

I would love to say that the place is kid friendly, but my experiences are so removed from there, I can't really say. But I can say that the place is great.

The number is 9 = combination of dropped points by Chelsea and points won by Spurs to guarantee Champions League.

That's on a finish of:

@Brighton (Tomorrow)

vs Watford (Monday)

@ West Brom (May 5)

vs Newcastle (May 9)

vs Leicester City (May 15)

This of course assumes that Spurs would get the 1 point needed to finish off Burnley and 3 points to finish off Arsenal.