CWS

Cairn Horn88

14 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Congrats on the national championship, I've always liked Vandy.

Your uniforms and your whistlers suck ass, though.

Thanks.  I love the traditional uniforms such as we wore tonight, and I'm ok with the pinstripes.  You're right about the whistlers, though.  They're annoying.

11 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

That missed strike 3 cost Michigan 3 runs....

Michigan couldn't hit last night so I am not sure it mattered much but if they get that strike out there its a completely different game. Kauffman has more confidence and likely goes an ininng longer which gives Criswell more time in the pen and less innings to close out. Huge domino effect. 

Coming out of that inning 1-1 would have made it a hell of a game. 

On 6/27/2019 at 4:47 PM, TxTower said:

Wasn’t a missed strike. Clearly low and a ball.
A couple inches higher and it’s at the knees for a strike. Ump made the right call.

Thought the same. Perry Costello is the fucking worst. Every baseball fan and writer was making fun of him getting to call that game. The announcers were laughing at his calls. He had a number of terrible calls in that game. But that one seemed correct. 

Thought the same. Perry Costello is the fucking worst. Every baseball fan and writer was making fun of him getting to call that game. The announcers were laughing at his calls. He had a number of terrible calls in that game. But that one seemed correct. 

Just because he’s blind doesn’t mean he can’t get it right every and then.