This should go well...

tbone_

Wow, OJ beat me to Having a twitter account.  I mean he beats women, but he beat me too.  Congrats.  For all that rental car company did for his post-football career, it woulda killed him to evade police in a #1 Club Gold sedan?   

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Wow, OJ beat me to Having a twitter account.  I mean he beats women, but he beat me too.  Congrats.  For all that rental car company did for his post-football career, it woulda killed him to evade police in a #1 Club Gold sedan?   

His Bronco was registered to Hertz.  not kidding..

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

His Bronco was registered to Hertz.  not kidding..

I always thought it was his friend’s Bronco, the guy that was driving.  Al.  I didn’t know that was OJ’s car.  

@LoboThere were 2 Broncos.  

OJ had the Hertz Bronco. It''s what he drove to the murder. It was parked crooked in the street at Rockingham, and had blood on the door.  Or, "sauce from a dripping taco" per OJ's lawyers. 

The "Bronco Chase" Bronco was indeed Mr. Al. Cowlings' Bronco. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/16186847/the-curious-tale-al-cowlings-notorious-white-bronco

...That's because from 1995 to 2012, the 1993 white Ford Bronco owned by Al Cowlings and driven by him, with his friend O.J. Simpson in the back in the low-speed chase that ended in Simpson's surrender, was stored and uncovered for the world to see without moving a single inch.

Don't get this confused with this Bronco, which belonged to Simpson. Simpson's Bronco was owned by Hertz, for which Simpson was a spokesman from 1975 until June 17, 1994, the day of the chase. That Bronco was found parked outside Simpson's Rockingham estate with Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman's blood on it the night of June 13, 1994. As a result of the car being evidence in a double murder, it was impounded and eventually destroyed after the conclusion of the trial...

Edited by Gil Bang

I never knew that about his bronco found parked there.  I know less than anybody my age about that whole debacle/trial.  I was living out of the country, in a place without much US news/TV.  I moved back a couple months after it happened and just thought, “oh, Nordberg killed a couple people.”   By the time I learned how big OJ really was and then learned about the chase and shit, I was already too far behind to catch up so I just never really gave a shit.  

All that to say, if there was another Bronco, then there had to be another killer.  Air tight logic in my book, I can see why he’s free to join Twitter now.  

Serious question—-are there convicted murderers on Twitter?   Like people that got out after 30 years or people that are allowed screen time in prison?   

It so happens that I know a ton about the case.   When the trial was going on, I was doing construction work, usually driving either a water truck or running a front-end loader.  I listened to the entire trial from start to finish, and then I'd come home at night and watch the talking heads  discuss the fucking thing.  Geraldo's show was the best IMO.   I can still remember when the verdict was read.  

Imagine if Robert Kardashian wasn't involved with that mess...would we even know about his fatass daughters?

• Like 1

I remember being in JV morning football practice.  We knew the verdict was coming any minute and we would probably find out at lunch right after practice.  We were in the huddle and I (T.E.)  bet my buddy (W.R.) $20 that OJ was going to be found guilty.  He took the bet, and not 30 seconds later our receiver coach comes running out of the locker room screaming "the Juice is Loose! The Juice is Loose!".  I was pretty bumbed about the twenty bucks. Didn't really care about the verdict.  

11 hours ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

Yes because the whore mother was always gonna whore them out. 

My buddy is a retired AA 777 Captain.  

He tells me that the Kardashian mother was a flight attendant at American, and loved to work first class, because she was looking for a successful man to get her hooks into. 
Guess where she met Robert?  

• Like 1