orocopa19

Hagbard Celine

Deep cut, amigo.
Fucking FIFA did everything it could to keep the Koreans advancing throughout that tournament.

Which could have worked out well for us if we got the damn handball call vs Germany. I mean the OG Ronaldo would have handed us our ass, but still.

1 minute ago, LonghornJudas said:

The resilience of Haiti is pretty admirable. They know they’re not as skilled, but they keep pressing. Respect.

I'll be honest I don't know what formation Haiti plays but do they keep an extra defender back?  its probably the only plan they can implement because an extra guy up front really doesn't help them.

1 minute ago, LonghornJudas said:

The resilience of Haiti is pretty admirable. They know they’re not as skilled, but the keep pressing. Respect.

Send about 100 coaches with proper training down to Haiti and you will have a perennial Gold Cup Semifinal Club in about 12 years.

They have the athletic ability, they just don't have the coaching. (Hell, they don't have anything.)

Some billionaire could just choose to sponsor Haiti and they would be awesome in no time. They would see soccer as a way out of poverty and devote every waking hour to the game. With proper coaching... BOOM, the USSF & FMF (Mexican Fútbol Federación?) would be shitting bricks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:
10 minutes ago, JNip said:
Haiti has been busting their ass off against Mexico, can’t believe that this ref just gifted that goal. I’m embarrassed. Didn’t want to win like this.

Shut the fuck up. We almost lost to Costa Rica because of the refs bullshit. This is karma.

If karma works like that, what did the refs do to get Haiti to the semifinal. Serious question. That was a bad call, no way around it. 

2 minutes ago, KimJongJesus said:

At this point I'm hoping Mexico has to put a lot of energy into the win. Hopefully if the US can beat the Rastafarians, we face a road-worn MX team.

I just hope that tomorrow night's winner ends up winning the cup.

• Like 2