orocopa19

Hagbard Celine

28 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:
30 minutes ago, JNip said:
Haiti has been busting their ass off against Mexico, can’t believe that this ref just gifted that goal. I’m embarrassed. Didn’t want to win like this.

Shut the fuck up. We almost lost to Costa Rica because of the refs bullshit. This is karma.

Hahaha no bitch.  You know about as much about soccer as you do women.  Fuck Mexico.  Shit team, shit fans.

• Like 3

Just now, Jersey Man10 said:
2 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:
Hahaha no bitch.  You know about as much about soccer as you do women.  Fuck Mexico.  Shit team, shit fans.

We'll see on Sunday if you can even make the final bitch.

We'll actually find out tomorrow whether the U.S. makes the final.

1 minute ago, Jersey Man10 said:

We'll see on Sunday if you can even make the final bitch.

My team is already in a final on Sunday, bitch.  Please let us know when a chick makes you jizz your shorts again.

7 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Let’s be honest, Mexico has some of the best fans of the world. Go to a World Cup, go to a confederations cup... the best of the best in the sport will tell you that they rather party with a Mexico fan than any gringo. 

Viva Mexico cabrones! 

P.s. everyone has known that it’ll be Mexico vs USA from day 1. Yet, neither team scares anyone. 

7 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

My team is already in a final on Sunday, bitch.  Please let us know when a chick makes you jizz your shorts again.

You’re an idiot for bringing girls and jizzing into this conversation. Wtf man. What a fucking weirdo. 

Let’s be honest, Mexico has some of the best fans of the world. Go to a World Cup, go to a confederations cup... the best of the best in the sport will tell you that they rather party with a Mexico fan than any gringo. 
Viva Mexico cabrones! 
P.s. everyone has known that it’ll be Mexico vs USA from day 1. Yet, neither team scares anyone. 

No.

You’re an idiot for bringing girls and jizzing into this conversation. Wtf man. What a fucking weirdo. 

Go punch your dad.

No.

Go punch your dad.

Nice comeback. My dad and I have a closer relationship than your dad and yours anyway. You have been pathetic tonight man, are you drunk or some shit? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Hahaha that’s all you got? Fuck man.

One thing is for sure, I have never punched my pops in the face. emoji2371.png

You should try it. It was a blessing in disguise for me. 

Can’t believe that Mexico winning makes you bring up my family in an attempt to piss me off. You’re an Internet tough guy. 

Edited by JNip

Watching the replay this AM, how did MX not get a red card at the 83min? First MX defender tackles a guy, that guy gets up to be tackled/dragged down by 2nd MX defender from behind and only get a yellow?
It wasn't really fragrant. He had to grab him because Mexico was out of position and there was a high possibility that Haiti would score. Good foul.

12 hours ago, JNip said:

Viva Mexico cabrones! 

Uh . . . no.  Mexico has some of the most dedicated fans in the world, but they are absolutely horrible to be around.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

That is a perfect description of what a red card should be given for. 

We're talking about the rugby tackle, right? He wasn't the last defender. The guy had a scoring chance being built, but the foul came in a pack of defensive players. The yellow was the right call.

Here are two dumb questions but I honestly haven’t followed the international stage since the World Cup.

Does the confederations cup still exist? Besides being Concacaf champions, does this game have an extra meaning?

I'm watching the US/Mex game in the Pasadena location of Barney's Beanery. (Formerly just the last roadhouse on the old Route 66, but now a SoCal chain.)

They are showing the Univision feed throughout the entire bar/restaurant. No "English broadcast area". Just Spanish. 

• Like 1