What are your favorite movie quotes?

XYZ

I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream...and I hope you don't find this too crazy...is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, "Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!" That would be bad.

2 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

^^^  "You want to think somethin', why don't you think that roof back up on the barn over there, instead of sittin' in the shade all the time, talkin''.  

If we are going there, then:

“It says, ‘Josh Deets. Served with me 30 years. Fought In 21 engagements with the Comanche and the Kiowa. Cheerful in all weathers. Never shirked a task. Splendid behavior.’ That's what it says.”

and:

”I hate rude behavior in a man, won’t tolerate it.”

and

”A man of vision you say?  Yeah.  Hell of a vision.”

and

“You know how it works, Jake. You ride with the outlaw, you die with the outlaw. Sorry, you crossed the line.”

and

“It’s been quite a party ain’t it?”

and

“You see, life in San Francisco is still just life. If you want any one thing too badly, it’s likely to turn out to be a disappointment. The only healthy way to live life is to learn to like all the little everyday things – like a sip of good whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk, or a feisty gentleman like myself.”

and

”Woodrow, I don’t want to start thinking ... about all the things we should have done for this good man.”

Edited by Johnny Sack

“You see Carter, people are two things: greedy and cruel. So we have a perfect set-up here. The greed part - a kid pays a buck for a chance to win a hundred. Plus fifty boxes of chocolates. The cruel part - watching two guys hitting each other, maybe hurting each other, while they're safe in the bleachers. That's why it works, Carter, because we're all bastards.” 
 The Chocolate War

Bill Munney: Its a hell of a thing, killing a man. You take away everything he's got and everything he's ever gonna have.

She's not that kind of girl Booger. 

Why does she have a penis? Revenge of the Nerds

Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State - Fletch

A man in my position can not afford to be made to look ridiculous! - The Godfather

I love lamp - Anchorman

Trade me right fucking now! - Slap Shot

Owns Owns - Slap Shot

I am listening the fucking song - Slap Shot

Usually you pay double for that kind of action, Cotton - Dodgeball

Knock Knock. Who's there? Go fuck yourself - Catch me if you can.

On 7/16/2019 at 6:43 PM, Johnny Sack said:

If we are going there, then:

“It says, ‘Josh Deets. Served with me 30 years. Fought In 21 engagements with the Comanche and the Kiowa. Cheerful in all weathers. Never shirked a task. Splendid behavior.’ That's what it says.”

and:

”I hate rude behavior in a man, won’t tolerate it.”

and

”A man of vision you say?  Yeah.  Hell of a vision.”

and

“You know how it works, Jake. You ride with the outlaw, you die with the outlaw. Sorry, you crossed the line.”

and

“It’s been quite a party ain’t it?”

and

“You see, life in San Francisco is still just life. If you want any one thing too badly, it’s likely to turn out to be a disappointment. The only healthy way to live life is to learn to like all the little everyday things – like a sip of good whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk, or a feisty gentleman like myself.”

and

”Woodrow, I don’t want to start thinking ... about all the things we should have done for this good man.”

“Woodrow, you just don’t ever get the point – ‘It’s not dyin’ I’m talkin’ about, it’s livin’.”