Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

Near as I can tell, the Trump thread turned toward the USWNT, and inevitably, the horndogs started talking about lesbian sex acts. Chrispy either didn't know what those were or pretended not to and expressed revulsion at them. The Surly Comitatus justice was swift and vicious. Life around here is cheap when you claim not to know how a woman can be a top or what pegging is, and then post a GIF of someone puking when you learn what pegging is. He had about as much a chance as a murdering horse thief in west Texas in 1870.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Zavaia (not Zavala)?
Motherfucker is using the same avatar that Zavala does, but has made zero posts. He has negged me twice ala lighthetower or whatever that fucker's name was.
Anyone else?

Probably the same person behind SyndeyCartoon, with the real Sydney's avatar who negged me.

16 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Near as I can tell, the Trump thread turned toward the USWNT, and inevitably, the horndogs started talking about lesbian sex acts. Chrispy either didn't know what those were or pretended not to and expressed revulsion at them. The Surly Comitatus justice was swift and vicious. Life around here is cheap when you claim not to know how a woman can be a top or what pegging is, and then post a GIF of someone puking when you learn what pegging is. He had about as much a chance as a murdering horse thief in west Texas in 1870.

Chrispy just re-emerged On the Recruiting board FYI

Gonna re-pitch the idea of posters being put in a time out forum after reinstation.  Kinda like an Island of Misfit Toys on a message board of misfits.  They can only post in that forum.  Non-misfit-misfits can drop by and say hey.  No topics/subtopics, just one forum.

53 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

Gonna re-pitch the idea of posters being put in a time out forum after reinstation.  Kinda like an Island of Misfit Toys on a message board of misfits.  They can only post in that forum.  Non-misfit-misfits can drop by and say hey.  No topics/subtopics, just one forum.

island-of-misfit-toys.png

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 1:22 PM, Tex Pete said:

Zavaia (not Zavala)?

Motherfucker is using the same avatar that Zavala does, but has made zero posts. He has negged me twice ala lighthetower or whatever that fucker's name was.

Anyone else?

It's probably one of my fans. I don't have any socks, and I don't really get into neg wars. How can someone make zero posts and neg? Shits borked. 

Anyway, have some poz

On 7/7/2019 at 11:53 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Dammit, the bell finally tolled for Chrispy and I wasn't around to join in with the mob. 

Funny how that happens in the CR, one day you are arguing with a sock, next day you "crowd sourced".

Just when I think it can't get any more retarded in the CR, the local idiots go and top themselves.  I said it before, nothing but a bunched of scorned ex housewives drunk at bookclub bitching about their ex husbands and his new better wife.  Keep the laughs coming guys.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/10166-are-republicans-evil/

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

Just when I think it can't get any more retarded in the CR, the local idiots go and top themselves.  I said it before, nothing but a bunched of scorned ex housewives drunk at bookclub bitching about their ex husbands and his new better wife.  Keep the laughs coming guys.

What a bunch of pussies

3 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Is Goo Punch evil? 

Edited by ztejas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are we going to have a new account / posting limit on the football board once the season starts? Less than a month until the LSU game and the trolls are filtering in at a high rate.

I just peeped that garbage ass secrant forum and they mention how surly sucks because new members can’t post and are accused of being aggy. Lulz. SEC are a good fit for aggy, all pussies.

On 7/8/2019 at 12:15 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

What kind of red-blooded American male would object to lesbians and what they do? Wtf?

• 2 months later...