Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

On 12/9/2019 at 8:32 AM, MissingInAction said:

Fucking Derka has Derka'd yet ANOTHER thread with his lame ass attempt at trolling

Huh? Unless a whole bunch of posts were deleted I see no Derkafication at all. You responded directly, another poster responded that they disagreed, and that was pretty much it. 

in fact several people have agreed that this season has been anywhere from underwhelming to plain bad, and my subsequent posts on the matter received pos rep. typical example of what constitutes "derkaing" for, i dunno, like five years now- i say something someone doesn't like or agree with, they react bombastically and cry about the thread being derka'd. grow up. 

it's just so funny how vehemently you deny being rex kramer, all while not only posting and speaking like him (well, you), but you've even maintained every single beef you had on TOS, down the to the very verbiage you've always used while whining and complaining about everything. take it from me, Devin the Dude- you should just be yourself man. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

in fact several people have agreed that this season has been anywhere from underwhelming to plain bad, and my subsequent posts on the matter received pos rep. typical example of what constitutes "derkaing" for, i dunno, like five years now- i say something someone doesn't like or agree with, they react bombastically and cry about the thread being derka'd. grow up. 

You think you have it bad?  I had to sit next to a guy on an American Airlines flight who dipped the whole time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

it's just so funny how vehemently you deny being rex kramer, all while not only posting and speaking like him (well, you), but you've even maintained every single beef you had on TOS, down the to the very verbiage you've always used while whining and complaining about everything. take it from me, Devin the Dude- you should just be yourself man. 

Agreed. Signed, Sweetjones.

Dr.Beeper didn't exist on TOS, and he and i almost never cross paths or post about the same topics on this forum, yet Dr.Beeper refers to me as "Derka", he calls me fat, he talks about how I "Derka" threads, and every single time we do cross paths it's because he's popped in somewhere to whine about me. Not to mention that every time I see him posting it's because he's complaining, whining, or generally just being nasty and adding zero to the conversation. Yeah, he's *totally* not Rex Kramer.

Dr.Beeper is Rex Kramer

2 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

... or as I call it, "Every Monday after a new episode airs".

A)Posting about an episode after watching it is literally standard operating procedure. you all just don't like what i have to say about the episodes, and you handle it extremely poorly time and time again. case in point- you all coming to this thread en masse to whine and complain about how i don't like this season of a TV show as much as you do, as if it were something i should be banned for. 

B)After you guys whined so much about how i wasn't liking the episodes, i legitimately stopped posting in the thread *just to placate you guys*, and your crew still called me out by name in the thread to talk about how i probably hated the episode.

^^^^ This is what passes for a thread getting "derka'd", for years now. Grow up, own the fact that I didn't do anything remotely out of bounds, and admit (to yourself) that all of you choose time and time again to react bombastically to whatever it is that i'm doing, simply because it's me doing it. the exact inverse of this was the original definition of a thread getting derka'd. now here we are. jesus.

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

A)Posting about an episode after watching it is literally standard operating procedure. you all just don't like what i have to say about the episodes, and you handle it extremely poorly time and time again. case in point- you all coming to this thread en masse to whine and complain about how i don't like this season of a TV show as much as you do, as if it were something i should be banned for. 

B)After you guys whined so much about how i wasn't liking the episodes, i legitimately stopped posting in the thread *just to placate you guys*, and your crew still called me out by name in the thread to talk about how i probably hated the episode.

^^^^ This is what passes for a thread getting "derka'd", for years now. Grow up, own the fact that I didn't do anything remotely out of bounds, and admit (to yourself) that all of you choose time and time again to react bombastically to whatever it is that i'm doing, simply because it's me doing it. the exact inverse of this was the original definition of a thread getting derka'd. now here we are. jesus.

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

I know it's a rough time for you but trust me, it'll get better once you get out of junior high. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Dr.Beeper didn't exist on TOS, and he and i almost never cross paths or post about the same topics on this forum, yet Dr.Beeper refers to me as "Derka", he calls me fat, he talks about how I "Derka" threads, and every single time we do cross paths it's because he's popped in somewhere to whine about me. Not to mention that every time I see him posting it's because he's complaining, whining, or generally just being nasty and adding zero to the conversation. Yeah, he's *totally* not Rex Kramer.

Dr.Beeper is Rex Kramer

Everybody refers to you as Derka. Just shut up and get off your cross. Every once in a blue moon, you post something funny, or even informative, but more often than not, you freak the fuck out and hijack a thread claiming that everyone hates you or is obsessed with you. Just shut up man. Even if you’re just doing it for laughs, you show how thin your skin is at the drop of a sarcastic hat. It’s just fucking sad dude.

Now fire back at me how I’m a piece of shit who wouldn’t have responded if I wasn’t following you all over the board. I don’t, so please just grow thicker skin.

• Like 2

I've just discovered that Herpa Derpa, who pathetically named his original account after me, also has a sock account named "Derka Derka Derka" that he uses to pos rep himself over and over and over:

235c3c4d91ba37eb9cbfaaf5088fae59.jpg

every single one of those posts is a Herpa Derpa post. truly pathetic. hopefully this clown and all of his sock accounts are the next ones banned from surly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

I've just discovered that Herpa Derpa, who pathetically named his original account after me, also has a sock account named "Derka Derka Derka" that he uses to pos rep himself over and over and over:

235c3c4d91ba37eb9cbfaaf5088fae59.jpg

every single one of those posts is a Herpa Derpa post. truly pathetic. hopefully this clown and all of his sock accounts are the next ones banned from surly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny and sad. 

6 minutes ago, SDG said:

How did you get a no CR banner?

As our good man from Fritch, Ron White so eloquently stated, " I had the right to remain silent... just not the ability."

It was a personal request.

No CR access, but only one rep point to give per day.

Worth it.

Edited by Iceman

12 minutes ago, Iceman said:

As our good man from Fritch, Ron White so eloquently stated, " I had the right to remain silent... just not the ability."

It was a personal request.

No CR access, but only one rep point to give per day.

Worth it.

I’d like that option as well. I’ve been good about not wondering in there but I come here for sports not political propaganda and it keeps popping up in popular threads...

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

He polices every thread with authority and loses his shit constantly. But then tells you that you were the one who is crazy and deranged. It's just pure comedy at this point. 

He was most certainly possessive of the sloots he stalked and posted pictures of.

And didn't he start a forum for Texas Rangers discussion just because of you?

• Like 1