Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

4 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

I thought that was Zepol.

His were even creepier than mine. At least mine were just random bitches I invited to the party, some of his were from his room window at a pool in Waco. Little different but the effort was still appreciated. 

Edited by Zepol87

4 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

His were even creepier than mine. At least mine were just random bitches I invited to the party, some of his were from his room window at a pool in Waco. Little different but the effort was still appreciated. 

Aha! Now, it's all coming back to me. Yeah, I have a vague recollection his were taken through his mini blinds.

31 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Aha! Now, it's all coming back to me. Yeah, I have a vague recollection his were taken through his mini blinds.

NMAS started a thread "Hanging Out At The Neighborhood Pool". It just kinda inspired me and I piggybacked off of that.

Sorryforpartying.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

NMAS started a thread "Hanging Out At The Neighborhood Pool". It just kinda inspired me and I piggybacked off of that.

Sorryforpartying.

Oh, there's evidence all over the scat site of a lot of my stupid shit too. Wasn't meaning to cast stones -- just remembering some of the "good ol' days" from our collective degeneracy.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, markstanco said:
15 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I started that thread when I was living in the trailer park and it was meant to be satirical in nature and not creepy

I have never heard of a trailer park with a neighborhood pool.

I can only imagine a trailer park pool party. Drunken adults and kids splashing around an above ground pool. Folks playing washers with a beer in hand and cigarettes dangling from their lips. A good old weenie roast with smoke boiling from the broken little Webber with gunshots, fireworks, and general mayhem running in the background.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, markstanco said:
18 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I started that thread when I was living in the trailer park and it was meant to be satirical in nature and not creepy

I have never heard of a trailer park with a neighborhood pool.

Mine had one. Chisholm Point holllaaaa.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 8:22 PM, DDD Dad said:

For someone who denies his history you seem to know a lot about the old board, Rex.

I did a search for "derka", and you will never guess which one single handle popped up over and over and over again, constantly talking about "derka", even/usually/almost exclusively when i'm not even involved in the thread.

bd5e01fae39c40c21beabc36e5aeba37.jpg

Dr.Beeper sure is fascinated with this derka character, and he seems to have all of the exact same beefs with derka as that rex kramer guy, right down to the very verbiage rex used! now this made me a bit suspicious that maybe, just maybe, rex kramer is Dr.Beeper, but then I remembered that Dr.Rex has repeatedly rebuffed this idea, so this is one mystery that i guess will never, ever be solved.

rex is dr.beeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Goo Punch

I did a search for "derka", and you will never guess which one single handle popped up over and over and over again, constantly talking about "derka", even/usually/almost exclusively when i'm not even involved in the thread.

bd5e01fae39c40c21beabc36e5aeba37.jpg

Dr.Beeper sure is fascinated with this derka character, and he seems to have all of the exact same beefs with derka as that rex kramer guy, right down to the very verbiage rex used! now this made me a bit suspicious that maybe, just maybe, rex kramer is Dr.Beeper, but then I remembered that Dr.Rex has repeatedly rebuffed this idea, so this is one mystery that i guess will never, ever be solved.

rex is dr.beeper.

You should PM Derka with that.
  • Like 1

something suspicious about a few of these accounts:

4be9fdc9d24e7f210263f5faaf97523f.jpg

you, fu1, fu3, fu5, all appearing out of nowhere and telling the same posts together. something is fishy.

edit- i didn't even look at the time stamps until just now. someone in this site has way too much time on his hands. 

Edited by Goo Punch

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

you, fu1, fu3, fu5, all appearing out of nowhere and telling the same posts together. something is fishy.

edit- i didn't even look at the time stamps until just now. someone in this site has way too much time on his hands. 

Comfort Hire, SWC’s Ghost, and the 6 or however many fu accounts are all the same person.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:04 PM, El Diablo said:

Sorryforpartying.

They were classic, almost like they were taken from a basement apartment or janitor's closet.  

Not seeing the irony of that huh?
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lulz at the Fire Shaka thread including the end result of locking the thread. Watching that was like watching a monkey trying to fuck a football. 

As I watched the dog chasing his tail, I thought dogs are easily amused.  Then I realized I was watching the dog chasing his tail.

I see no reason to lock it. Just temp ban the bad actors. We have games in the next week to continue calling for his firing! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

That thread is worthless. It's the same people saying the same thing over and over. There is legitimately nothing new and no analysis of coaching or basketball in that thread. 

That's kind of the point?

We have a thread for the season to discuss that shit and individual game threads and we also have a thread just to bitch about Shaka and his firing. 

Also, "nothing new and no analysis of coaching or basketball" basically describes the Shaka Smart era. 

• Like 4