Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

On 5/22/2018 at 9:16 PM, TexArcher said:

Simon Honeybone needs to go.  And I don't think I've ever called for a ban on either site.  Guy's just a worthless troll shitting all over a Texas team's thread during a Conference Finals game.

On 5/22/2018 at 9:33 PM, BigOrange1 said:

yeah, do you get banned for trolling here?  because if so he should have been gone an hour ago.  who are the mods?

I reported him last night and seems like he was banned in less than 24 hours, so the system works here thus far.

14 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

5 5 back as R2D2?

yeah, that's 5 5, sugar, purgatory, whatever. so far he seems to be keeping his crazy in line. i'll log into the other account later today and check on reported posts. i don't get emails about reported posts any longer on this new board, so i have to be a lot more proactive in looking them up.

7 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Are you getting paid by the Risperdal mention?  If not seems aberrant.  I was unaware of the med before your pejorative use of it.

I want to be Hugo's pharmacist.  When his Docs get him straightened out/properly dosed,  he alone would fund an annual vacation to Europe. 

7 hours ago, Whitman said:

I want to be Hugo's pharmacist.  When his Docs get him straightened out/properly dosed,  he alone would fund an annual vacation to Europe. 

He ignores you with each tired drug reference. He is winning. I hate that he is winning. 

Heh - I mildly trolled a little bit in a Surly political thread a while ago, and since then the "notifications" have been popping up faster than pimples on a sweaty ass during two a days. The usual suspects take their mindless bs seriously in there. Even got some death wish innuendo just like the old CR. lol - Ban me Bob!

Almost as bad as the recruiting forum.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Almost as bad as the recruiting forum.

Oranges to apples is a better comparison than recruiting and political forum.

Recruiting is hard to keep up with if you miss a few days, but its typically good info and hilarious in the 6 figs and candi thread.  Nothing funny in the political forum.  Just mouth diarrhea.  

• Like 1

lol

11 more "notifications popped up when I logged in here this morning. All but 2 were for my trolling yesterday.

it would be interesting to see what would happen if the total active membership here could crowdsource entire threads or even forums instead of just individual posters. :P

• 3 weeks later...