Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

Guest Lobo

Okay, cool.  Since you're very obviously not beloved former poster, Rex Kramer, I guess I'll still take your word that the names incidents never happened.  

Or we could move on, put each other on ignore, not daydrink on Mondays, I'll delete my previous posts, etc.  Number of different solutions to help get over my embellishments or lies for something we both know very well happened, as do the administrators/Bob.  But again, you wouldn't know anything about it because it didn't happen,  right...Dr. Beeper?  

Guest Lobo

I can never remember the episode title/plot gist enough to google it, but it's the one where George is trying to end things with his girlfriend but she won't let him.

And when she won't just let it go he says, "Why does it feel like I'm the only one working at this breakup?"  

I use that line all the time but I can never find the clip.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I can never remember the episode title/plot gist enough to google it, but it's the one where George is trying to end things with his girlfriend but she won't let him.

And when she won't just let it go he says, "Why does it feel like I'm the only one working at this breakup?"  

I use that line all the time but I can never find the clip.  

Guest Lobo

Rumor has it that if you're at summer camp in Highland Park, IL and you look into the mirror at night with a candle, pop your Vineyard Bay collar, and say "Doctor Beeper" three times, Rex Kramer appears.  Of course, this is all just hearsay, you know like an internet website that he takes way too seriously?  

Guest Lobo

I dunno, but I really enjoy watching out and out racism get treated with kids' gloves by this website because they all belong to the same klan/fraternity.  This'll all look really good down the road.  Fucking animals.  

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I dunno, but I really enjoy watching out and out racism get treated with kids' gloves by this website because they all belong to the same klan/fraternity.  This'll all look really good down the road.  Fucking animals.  

to what are you referring?

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

The fuck are you talking about?

Guest Lobo

It’s little subtle digs here and there, and I think we’re better than that.  But yeah, I was being overly sensitive.  I admit it. 

On 5/4/2020 at 9:27 AM, TwiceHorn said:

If you want to get down to it, about 80% of the posts on this site are worthless.  No reason to single out Phlegm for scorn.  Except sometimes they do have a longcat effect that's a bit annoying.

[Barbara]Well, not a problem if you can speak some Phlegm to begin with.[/Billingsly]

• Haha 1