Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

Anytime I see Knopp0e post one of those oversized & incessant realignment posts I'm going to want him/her/it banned.  While I respect anyone freely stating their opinions in an open environment, that guy takes a four year old mentality of screaming what he wants again and again like he's trying to bludgeon us into conforming to his position.

While not disrespectful on a verbiage level it's still abusive by method.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Grippe said:

Anytime I see Knopp0e post one of those oversized & incessant realignment posts I'm going to want him/her/it banned.  While I respect anyone freely stating their opinions in an open environment, that guy takes a four year old mentality of screaming what he wants again and again like he's trying to bludgeon us into conforming to his position.

In your contrast, you seem to get an excitement in discussing a banishment, for someone who has never said a nary negative word directed towards you...

I fail to see how this would in fact improve one's life, but you are more than open to have your opinion... As is, I am a grown man that grew up in the southwest, and am in the process of relocating westward... I have a respect for all posters & views, but it's not as if your crusade will land anywhere other than an internet poster whom complains about another poster that has never met you... As is, if the situation presents itself, say at the Texas vs Oklahoma game next season, I have no problem hanging with any fellow 'Horns or Sooners at the event, life is meant to enjoy one another, and have a good time while we are blessed to be on this earth, not bicker over the fact that I at times choose to load a graph that might help my point in some seeing a PAC-XII merger as an option, if the XII is not to exist in it's current form past 2025... The current lull in news is what I think leads to in as much frustration, as some wish to leave the likes of Baylor now, but there is about a 24 month window before we will start to hear of potential news, (so as of now, talk of realignment has actually kind of went away)...

A none threatening post pertaining to a speculative outcome of me personally hoping for the Universities of Texas & Oklahoma, to in fact remain within the same conference... 

I would have no problem meeting to discus the matter in person, in civility of course... Have a great day, and remember to keep a firm Grippe on any situation you can't control...

On 4/2/2018 at 6:14 AM, Grippe said:

I think you got your point across.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

How about the idiots in the NSAA post thread?

A long time ago there was a shitpost/postcount thread at Shaggy. It was in Bellmont, I think. Is it so wrong to want some sense of continuity and not have to jump through all the hoops again?

Also...where do I exchange my 189k reputation points?

Just now, AnotherLawyer said:

A long time ago there was a shitpost/postcount thread at Shaggy. It was in Bellmont, I think. Is it so wrong to want some sense of continuity and not have to jump through all the hoops again?

Also...where do I exchange my 189k reputation points?

PM Derka

8 hours ago, kopp0e said:

In your contrast, you seem to get an excitement in discussing a banishment, for someone who has never said a nary negative word directed towards you...

I fail to see how this would in fact improve one's life, but you are more than open to have your opinion... As is, I am a grown man that grew up in the southwest, and am in the process of relocating westward... I have a respect for all posters & views, but it's not as if your crusade will land anywhere other than an internet poster whom complains about another poster that has never met you... As is, if the situation presents itself, say at the Texas vs Oklahoma game next season, I have no problem hanging with any fellow 'Horns or Sooners at the event, life is meant to enjoy one another, and have a good time while we are blessed to be on this earth, not bicker over the fact that I at times choose to load a graph that might help my point in some seeing a PAC-XII merger as an option, if the XII is not to exist in it's current form past 2025... The current lull in news is what I think leads to in as much frustration, as some wish to leave the likes of Baylor now, but there is about a 24 month window before we will start to hear of potential news, (so as of now, talk of realignment has actually kind of went away)...

A none threatening post pertaining to a speculative outcome of me personally hoping for the Universities of Texas & Oklahoma, to in fact remain within the same conference... 

I would have no problem meeting to discus the matter in person, in civility of course... Have a great day, and remember to keep a firm Grippe on any situation you can't control...

This guy doesn’t fuck. 

On 4/7/2018 at 10:43 PM, SDG said:

People who neg in a political forum are lame as fuck.  Talk about why your opinion is better rather than click a button.  

lol it all started when I noticed @BYG Jacob negging me 6 times a day for a few days, I negged back 6 times and he created 6 accounts and negged me 60 times. 

Funny how one sperg can shit on anyones "reputation" on the site by just creating 6 more socks.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2018 at 7:59 PM, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Yep, that guy creates socks in an attempt to crowd source anyone he/she doesn't agree with in the politics board.  Interestingly enough he never post about Texas Longhorn stuff, such as with the spring game.  Is he a bot? Don't know, but what a looser...

@BYG Jacob how was your time at Texas, or did you even attend?  

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 8:50 PM, SDG said:

Yep, that guy creates socks in an attempt to crowd source anyone he/she doesn't agree with in the politics board.  Interestingly enough he never post about Texas Longhorn stuff, such as with the spring game.  Is he a bot? Don't know, but what a looser...

Lol his socks really love him too. 

Screenshot_20180422_232531.jpg

Screenshot_20180422_232503.png

What an enormous faggot. Actually hope he poz himself to the top with his socks now. 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 8:50 PM, SDG said:

Worse than a bot. I’m pretty sure from his non CR posts on the scat board he’s a goddamn meteorologist (no offense phdhorn)

Edited by Sawbonz

• 2 weeks later...

I'm impressed that someone was crowdsourced on the politics forum. Usually no matter how obnoxious one's opinions in that forum might be, there will be enough people whose opinions are equally obnoxious that everything evens out.

Meanwhile, I'm letting this be a reminder to myself to stay the hell away from there.

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm impressed that someone was crowdsourced on the politics forum. Usually no matter how obnoxious one's opinions in that forum might be, there will be enough people whose opinions are equally obnoxious that everything evens out.

Meanwhile, I'm letting this be a reminder to myself to stay the hell away from there.

he's (mostly) not been negged due to his politics. he's been negged for being a traitorous piece of shit.