Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

So I am extremely bored at work and decide to go to the city data forum for a laugh. The people that post there are typically incredibly stupid, so it can be humorous. Anyways, I had forgot that our old pal Rocko posts there. For shots and grins I looked at some of his comments, and he mentioned that he is married to a Romanian woman. Didn’t he claim he married a Swedish girl on the old site?

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

So I am extremely bored at work and decide to go to the city data forum for a laugh. The people that post there are typically incredibly stupid, so it can be humorous. Anyways, I had forgot that our old pal Rocko posts there. For shots and grins I looked at some of his comments, and he mentioned that he is married to a Romanian woman. Didn’t he claim he married a Swedish girl on the old site?

Going to need a link on that Pat.

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Well she was born in Romania but she grew up in Sweden. 

5 hours ago, achooloco said:

So xing is another shit poster/adhd/troll?

Pretty sure he's an immortal13 sock.  Today, I negged xing for some obvious troll posts, he negged me back, and then immortal13 started negging 2 week old posts of mine even though I've never directly interacted with immortal13 on this website as far as I can recall.  They are either working together to try and take out posters who disagree with one of them or they are the same person.  

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

On 3/24/2019 at 8:25 PM, Goo Punch said:

someone, i want to say immortal, told me to kill myself out of nowhere last season on the football board (iirc), and a bunch of people including myself reported it to you. you eventually (and i do mean eventually) came in and claimed that you had given him a day off for it, but his posting history showed that he had continued to post throughout the day. when we asked you about this you never answered.

also, you acting incredulous at someone accusing you of heavy handed moderating is retarded. this whole "despite what derka says" shit is beyond weak. how you can say that with a straight face when you literally said to me, "i'm a cop, i just came into your lawn and shot your dog. fuck you." is ridiculous. you've gone out of your way to fuck with me numerous times, ban me, lock my threads, and yes, completely fabricate defamatory stories about me for your podcast, then you have the nerve to say, "i'm a fair moderator despite all of derka's whining." get the hell out of here. you wanna brag about abusing your powers and then act incredulous when someone else calls you on it. give me a break. if i found out that you were actually campus loopy i would say, "yep, that makes perfect sense."

You"want to say"?

I'm sure you did. I'm sure you did

Edited by immortal13
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Pretty sure he's an immortal13 sock.  Today, I negged xing for some obvious troll posts, he negged me back, and then immortal13 started negging 2 week old posts of mine even though I've never directly interacted with immortal13 on this website as far as I can recall.  They are either working together to try and take out posters who disagree with one of them or they are the same person.  

I don't even remember you, or care enough.

Sorry 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

and then immortal13 started negging 2 week old posts of mine even though I've never directly interacted with immortal13 on this website as far as I can recall. 

You have multiple negs on 2 of those posts and all three of the ones he negged are in the same thread right after one another. That's some pretty weak evidence. 

Maybe he has socks. idk. Seems pretty unabashed on his main account though. 

13 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You have multiple negs on 2 of those posts and all three of the ones he negged are in the same thread right after one another. That's some pretty weak evidence. 

Maybe he has socks. idk. Seems pretty unabashed on his main account though. 

I have no idea what he is talking about, nor did I ever tell Derka to die. Just stupid lies. 

ORC was not a troll or a sock.  F/k/a CTCJ on TOS.  He always had some oddball spins on various topics, I think sometimes as a result of stream-of-consciousness posting, but was generally an earnest dude.

But instead of the mild ridicule he got at TOS, the new McCarthyism here (not my term but it makes me giggle), drove him off.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 2