Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

46 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Black Cat seems like a real straight-shooter with upper management written all over him.

Holy shit, lol. There was a thread on Daily Texan that they started and by the time I could click on it the thing was deleted. "Jesus Christ Is A Faggot" was the title. I was curious to learn more about our cock sucking, anal loving Lord and savior but it was not to be. 

12 hours ago, futureman said:

one of my shitposts.  they’re everywhere.  

Yeah that shit post thing is more than a bit BS. It's a catch all. I've reported 1, count em 1 poster for shit posting, but based on what I see all the time, I could report daily, which would be lame, and counter intuitive to the whole Surly thing IMO.

45 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah that shit post thing is more than a bit BS. It's a catch all. I've reported 1, count em 1 poster for shit posting, but based on what I see all the time, I could report daily, which would be lame, and counter intuitive to the whole Surly thing IMO.

Reported. 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 4:25 PM, immortal13 said:

I don't even remember you, or care enough.

Sorry 

For someone who claims not remember or care enough you sure don't act like it.  This is the second time you've gone on a negging spree against me across several forums after I've negged a different right wing troll.  How many socks do you have?  

• Like 1

Just now, Longhornfan1024 said:

For someone who claims not remember or care enough you sure don't act like it.  This is the second time you've gone on a negging spree against me across several forums after I've negged a different right wing troll.  How many socks do you have?  

But yet you negged me first each time. See how that works?

8 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

The ones that are busy working don’t riot. Sort of like here.

I bang my head and riot quietly. I guess it's a sign of the times, but it's not so funny. Something, something, cum on feel the noise.

• Like 1