Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

On 10/24/2018 at 9:28 AM, Iconoclast Texan said:

What did Schmitty do to get banned?

I don't know the exact reason, but he was a neg spammer for every tiny butthurt.  

Would be funny to see a list of the top 10 posters giving the most negs, he might be the only one that isn't in the Cloak Room bitch brigade.  Maybe another patrols the football board, but most of it seems CR related.

Edited by clapclapclap

On 10/30/2018 at 6:40 PM, Whitman said:

I once got the trifecta from him.  He commented to me in a thread with a long Derkatribe, sent me a follow- up PM continuing on, and then I got a neg about it with a great comment.  It felt complete.

PS:  I miss the neg comment feature.    

yeah me too. the comments were awesome - both pos and neg reps

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

slorch is definitely a bitch negger.  

don't start it.  won't be none.

You're the bitch.

post your opinion and move the fuck on.

Edited by slorch

On 10/30/2018 at 7:58 PM, Goo Punch said:

you guy literally brags about banning me for personal reasons, something he's done at least 3-4 times, he locks and deletes my threads for sport, and he started a podcast on this website and on his debut episode completely fabricated a derisive story about me, and you have a bone to pick with me because i dont appreciate any of that? it's amazing the things you guys will convince yourselves of, like i'm over here "bitching just to bitch", never mind that i didn't even say anything about the latest farcical banning until somebody else brought of the subject of immamac unfairly banning people. christ that is dense.

and yeah, for those who don't know, this is not blacklab's site, this is immamac's site- if it feels like this site is being moderated differently it's because it is. and i don't give a shit what you think about me, anyone (but especially an aggie) who would go around bragging, "i'm a cop and i just came onto your lawn and shot your dog" is a terrible moderator and just a sad person. period. 

wFyRwT.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Derka, you have stuff to offer this board, but you need to let some things go. Realize anything you post is, for the most part, just your opinion. It's a message board. People will disagree. Nobody is out to get you. It's that you make yourself an easy target. My dad once told me that the secret to a successful relationship was accepting the fact you know you're right, but not always having to vocalize it. I think that applies here.

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Take the neg pussy.

On tos that was a sound philosophy, but here where unlimited socks are allowed, that’s a rather disingenuous comment.

making people make reportable neg comments would solve all of that (if the mods have time and are completely nuts). 

On 10/31/2018 at 10:50 AM, clapclapclap said:

I don't know the exact reason, but he was a neg spammer for every tiny butthurt.  

Would be funny to see a list of the top 10 posters giving the most negs, he might be the only one that isn't in the Cloak Room bitch brigade.  Maybe another patrols the football board, but most of it seems CR related.

Oh he's at it again with his New screen name. 

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

Goo punch start your own fucking board you fucking pussy ass bitch.

You should stop trying to start shit with people who don't put your shit on blast. Why is that so hard for you? Keep my name out of your posts we have nothing to talk about ever.

Thats a bad look dude. 

4 hours ago, Deej said:

Derka, you have stuff to offer this board, but you need to let some things go. Realize anything you post is, for the most part, just your opinion. It's a message board. People will disagree. Nobody is out to get you. It's that you make yourself an easy target. My dad once told me that the secret to a successful relationship was accepting the fact you know you're right, but not always having to vocalize it. I think that applies here.

Wrong. 

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

You have no idea how much I wish I could put the dude on ignore, but guess what I can't.

You can do it. We're all counting on you.

Ride it out. Fuck it. Pour another or fire it up. Or say some Oms. Whatever gets you through the night. He ain't worth the worry. Where the hell else does he have to go?

Neg me again you fucking drama queen. 

Goo
Dogs of Deliciousness
I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard
Handful of complaints but I can't help the fact
That everyone can see these scars
I am what I want you to want, what I want you to feel
But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you
To just believe this is real
So I, let go watching you turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend I'm not
But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I've got
I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
Time won't heal this damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored
I am, a little bit insecure, a little unconfident
'Cause you don't understand I do what I can
But sometimes I don't make sense
I am,

If you want to leave
I won't beg you to stay
And if you gotta go darling
Maybe it's better that way
I'm gonna be strong
I'm gonna do fine
Don't worry about this heart of mine
Just walk out that door
Yeah see if I care
Go on and go now but
Don't turn around
'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking
Don't turn around
I don't want you seeing me cry
Just walk away
It's tearing me apart that you're leaving
I'm letting you go
But I won't let you know

On 11/2/2018 at 10:45 PM, immamac said:

Goo punch start your own fucking board you fucking pussy ass bitch.

You should stop trying to start shit with people who don't put your shit on blast. Why is that so hard for you? Keep my name out of your posts we have nothing to talk about ever.

Damn,.  He mad.

Understandable

lol @immamac you losing your shit at me for "having your name in my mouth". you have my name in your mouth 5x more than vice versa. i literally would never mention you at all if you weren't obsessively fucking with me, or making up stories about me for your podcast. you go out of your way to talk to/about me yet you somehow believe that you "don't put my shit on blast", and that i actually need to leave you alone. wow. that's special. 

Edited by Goo Punch

11 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

What's funny is imagining Derka's bright red face as he typed that. Super cool and calm

right. this coming from the guy who just went nuclear on me for "derka'ing the making a murderer thread" (the post in question had received nothing but pos rep) followed by three successive, rambling, spazzing pm's about how i needed to "calm the fuck down." yeah, it's totally me who's angry. that's hilarious.

i'm gonna need to start charging half the posters on this page rent for all the space i own in their heads, including and especially our even keeled site owner. it's funny how i never even think about any of you guys yet you're always all huddled up over here in new bellmont having a pow wow about me. sad.

Edited by Goo Punch

Just now, Goo Punch said:

right. this coming from the guy who just went nuclear on me for "derka'ing the making a murderer thread" (the post in question had received nothing but pos rep) followed by three successive, rambling, spazzing pm's about how i needed to "calm the fuck down." yeah, it's totally  me who's angry. that's hilarious.

i'm gonna need to start charging half the posters on this page rent for all the space i own in their heads, including and especially our even keeled site owner. it's funny how i never even think aboutany of you guys yet you're always all huddled up over here in new bellmont having a pow wow about me. sad.

Dude, I didn't go nuclear. I have posted quite calmly on that thread many times.  It was you that went on a tirade/rant on that thread because you THOUGHT somebody was disagreeing with you ....even though he wasn't. Lulz only you Derka, only you.

11 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

right. this coming from the guy who just went nuclear on me for "derka'ing the making a murderer thread" (the post in question had received nothing but pos rep) followed by three successive, rambling, spazzing pm's about how i needed to "calm the fuck down." yeah, it's totally me who's angry. that's hilarious.

i

Challenge accepted.

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, immamac said:

You have no idea how much I wish I could put the dude on ignore, but guess what I can't.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:32 PM, immamac said:

No, mods can't put people on ignore...not that I can't bring myself to do it. 

Sorry I'm late on this, but wasn't he one of the topics of one of the segments of one of your wonderful podcasts?  If so, that doesn't sound like you're trying to ignore him.

On 10/17/2018 at 5:40 PM, Dbeasy said:

You and a group of other folks in the cloak room are simply not self aware of your over-the-top biases that you constantly use to mock and belittle other posters.

A bunch of them deserve it, but the problem is that you are all so biased that there is no room whatsoever for intelligent, reasonable discussion with others who hold a different view on an issue.

Of course, there are just as many extremists on the other side, but they don’t run the politics board. It’s unfortunate because most of the bully team appear to be reasonably intelligent - just brainwashed.

I've gone from +140 in rep to under +100 in half a day due simply to seeming to be the only person on this entire board who thinks the Acosta is responsible for the Trump press conference incident yesterday.

• Like 3

I've gone from +140 in rep to under +100 in half a day due simply to seeming to be the only person on this entire board who thinks the Acosta is responsible for the Trump press conference incident yesterday.

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

That should tell you you were correct.  Acosta is a complete asshole.Trumps not much better.  Trump could hand out $100g to every man woman and child in America.... from his own vault and the left would villify him.  Acosta went from being a reporter to the guy trying to make the news.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That should tell you you were correct.  Acosta is a complete asshole.Trumps not much better.  Trump could hand out $100g to every man woman and child in America.... from his own vault and the left would villify him.  Acosta went from being a reporter to the guy trying to make the news.

You don't even know what happened, do you?