Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

I've gone from +140 in rep to under +100 in half a day due simply to seeming to be the only person on this entire board who thinks the Acosta is responsible for the Trump press conference incident yesterday.

The liberal pussies in the cloak room are extremely triggered right now. One of them keeps pm'ing me that he wants to meet up(I guess to fight) lulz

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Sorry I'm late on this, but wasn't he one of the topics of one of the segments of one of your wonderful podcasts?  If so, that doesn't sound like you're trying to ignore him.

it's absolutely bonkers. the guy has for multiple years over multiple websites gone out of his way to lock my threads, to ban me for personal reasons, to talk shit about me in bellmont, to brag about abusing his "power" against me, and yes you are correct, he even completely made up and invented a story about me for his inaugural podcast.

meanwhile i don't ever talk to/about him, other than all of these repeated cases of him seeking me out and engaging me. it's an absolutely mind blowing level of immaturity and lack of self awareness that he would then run in here and spaz out and throw a fit about how *i* need to leave him alone, and how he "doesn't put my shit on blast". he is a giant fucking loser with far less self control and self awareness than me. it's truly pathetic. he is a child. 

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

it's absolutely bonkers. the guy has for multiple years over multiple websites gone out of his way to lock my threads, to ban me for personal reasons, to talk shit about me in bellmont, to brag about abusing his "power" against me, and yes you are correct, he even completely made up and invented a story about me for his inaugural podcast.

meanwhile i don't ever talk to/about him, other than all of these repeated cases of him seeking me out and engaging me. it's an absolutely mind blowing level of immaturity and lack of self awareness that he would then run in here and spaz out and throw a fit about how *i* need to leave him alone, and how he "doesn't put my shit on blast". he is a giant fucking loser with far less self control and self awareness than me. it's truly pathetic. he is a child. 

you should keep visiting his websites.  that will really show him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, immortal13 said:

The liberal pussies in the cloak room are extremely triggered right now. One of them keeps pm'ing me that he wants to meet up(I guess to fight) lulz

I only got 3 negs on election night.

I will admit, I was surprised.

WTF would meeting someone from Surly entail, regardless of politics?  It had better damn well involve alcohol, talking shit, and good handshake at the end.

18 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

It would depend which part of the board you're meeting.  I think it would be as you envisioned unless it was peeps from the CR forum.  I'd be scared then.

BTW the CR thread I never posted in until a couple weeks ago.  I went from +200 to negative.  LOL.  I have guys that empty their neg rep max load on me daily.  Then they have their socks do it.  I dont even think some of them post.  I tried to respond but I'd need like 100 negs a day to keep up.  I just gave up on that endeavor.  CR is a trainwreck.  Stay away if you can.

I do believe if i met some of the hyper-libs on CR at a happy hour shit would go OK.

There would be some good natured shit talk and then beers/ cocktails to go around.

Only the dickhead neggers would be at risk or ashamed to show their face in public.  That's how the fuck they roll.

I do believe if i met some of the hyper-libs on CR at a happy hour shit would go OK.
There would be some good natured shit talk and then beers/ cocktails to go around.
Only the dickhead neggers would be at risk or ashamed to show their face in public.  That's how the fuck they roll.

I’d be willing to bet some of the fuckers in the cr were just like those fools on tv when Trump was elected.

I've gone from +140 in rep to under +100 in half a day due simply to seeming to be the only person on this entire board who thinks the Acosta is responsible for the Trump press conference incident yesterday.

Well Trump is an idiot, but the protocol at president press conferences is ask your question and move to the next guy. If you’re not happy with the answer, you don’t hog the microphone you throw your shoe at him. Maybe both shoes if you’re really unhappy.

Well Trump is an idiot, but the protocol at president press conferences is ask your question and move to the next guy. If you’re not happy with the answer, you don’t hog the microphone you throw your shoe at him. Maybe both shoes if you’re really unhappy.

On 11/8/2018 at 7:49 PM, slorch said:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be6df2f3647776341

On 11/8/2018 at 1:34 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

That should tell you you were correct.  Acosta is a complete asshole.Trumps not much better.  Trump could hand out $100g to every man woman and child in America.... from his own vault and the left would villify him.  Acosta went from being a reporter to the guy trying to make the news.

don't hand out stupid shit, son.

you want to be a troll then do it on the CR board for fuck sake

On 11/9/2018 at 5:58 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Sam Donaldson says hi.

51rXsRY7xDL._SX305_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Is it possible to get an IP ban?

Schmitty (banned) begat 903Cougar (banned) who has now begat Fart who has single-handedly put a good Utah poster into negative on the Pac-12 thread.

Fart: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/profile/4018-fart/

Dude... I brought this up in a thread like a week ago and was negged to shit for it. 

I think if you are crowd-source banned twice then yes, no more IP for you. I hate wasting reps on trolls just to speed up the process of getting them off the site. 

Not that I want to get remotely involved in whatever this thread is even here for. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Dude... I brought this up in a thread like a week ago and was negged to shit for it. 

I think if you are crowd-source banned twice then yes, no more IP for you. I hate wasting reps on trolls just to speed up the process of getting them off the site. 

Not that I want to get remotely involved in whatever this thread is even here for. 

Proper channels, bro