Lets talk about Occult hand gestures in politics

Monster

Let’s start with one of the more famous hand gestures--the hidden right hand.   I think at this point, even the secretive Masons will admit that this gesture belongs to them and works as a kind of salute to other Masons.  

jbtJ1TW.jpg?1

Here is a young George Washington demonstrating the salute.  Washington became a Master Mason at 21 and soon thereafter was trusted with his first command of a military operation.  He enjoyed a meteoric rise to power during the American Revolution. 

3AvIPET.jpg?2

You surely recognize Napoleon.  He enjoyed a meteoric rise to power during the French revolution. 

FShmYXE.jpg?1

This is Simon Bolivar. He is considered the Napoleon of South America.  He enjoyed a meteoric rise to power during the revolution in South America.  The country of Bolivia is named after him.  Checkerboard floor is also a Masonic symbol.

XhBV3sF.jpg?1

Edited by Monster
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

bthYX43.jpg?1

Stalin, Lenin, Marx, and Trotsky…all men who enjoyed a meteoric rise to power during the Bolshevik revolution.    Also, all men who used fake names.   Feel free to look up their birth names.  All four men clearly doing the salute during portraits and photos.

IOPPsGe.jpg?1

Honest Abe.  He’s not doing the Masonic salute.  But the two guys next to him are.  Abe would be assassinated a few weeks later. 

6tZyeXt.jpg?1

Here’s the guy who shot him, John Wilkes Booth.  Notice anything?  

Edited by Monster
  • Fuck You 1

1McxxTM.png?1

And here is this gentleman.  I'm not going to put a name on this one because I'd rather not have a sudden, unexpected heart attack tonight.  If you don't know who this is, google 'richest banking dynasty in the history of the world' and you should see his family name.  In the 18th century, this family and their unfathomable wealth were instrumental in the creation of the 'Grand Lodge' style of Free Masons that now owns lodges all over the world.  I should add, within a few decades of these new 'Grand Lodges' being installed, violent revolutions erupted across the globe.  

If you're interested, you can learn more about the richest banking family in the history of the world online.  If you're brave enough to wander away from Wikipedia, you can find many highly engaging stories.  I would advise that you go slow and fucking brace yourself.    Alternatively, you can watch Stanley Kubrick's 'Eyes Wide Shut'.  The mansion in the movie is called the Mentmore Towers and it is owned by this same family.  Somehow, Kubrick got permission to shoot that film in their house.  Of course, it should be noted, Kubrick suddenly died a few days after the very first screening of EWS

• Fuck You 1

In the age of the internet, well-established, on-the-nose, occult hand signs can be a bad look for an democratic politician.  For this reason, the 'hidden hand' is rarely used and a less obvious salute replaced it.   Without the support of historical documentation and portraiture, there is speculation here.  Knowing I could be wrong, I welcome your counterpoints and corrections.    

The people who pay attention to these things currently believe that the “Okay” sign has replaced the 'hidden hand' as the preferred method of identifying yourself as being part of, or a supporter of this "club".   It is said the hand sign symbolizes the 'All-seeing-eye'.

dL5phtW.jpg?2

Like this one, on the back of the one dollar bill.   

4Vt1IAc.jpg?1 QAzjgTn.jpg?1 gcXn5X6.jpg?1 

t1uJg0m.jpg?1 9VKldMv.jpg?1 RajgP5R.jpg?1  CqDCXth.jpg?1 DWh5tQh.jpg?1 

uuXeMOn.jpg?1

Woops, how'd that photo of Pope Francis get in there.   He was probably reaching for his wallet.  

lM92pWD.jpg?1

His right hand probably just got a little cold. 

yz2lZ3N.jpg?1

Everything is going to be okay America!   

That has to be it, because it'd be pretty weird for the leader of the Catholic church to belong to a group that put 'Nuvus Ordo Seclorum' on the back of the American One-dollar bill, beneath a pyramid and the All-seeing eye.    (Nuvus Ordo Seclorum' is Latin for 'New Secular Order'...I almost typed 'New World Order' there, but caught myself just in time.)

Anyway, there's hundreds of inexplicably famous people throwing up this 'All-seeing-eye' salute'.  Undoubtedly, many are innocently gesturing or doing what a photographer told them to do.  But as the Free Masons have proven, the illuminated do enjoy saluting each other when they are in the light.  

Going to sign off with a photo of the deservedly famous Kardashian's signaling to you that is everything is going to be okay. 

B5HBjeR.jpg?1  

• Fuck You 1

59 minutes ago, Monster said:

1McxxTM.png?1

And here is this gentleman.  I'm not going to put a name on this one because I'd rather not have a sudden, unexpected heart attack tonight.  If you don't know who this is, google 'richest banking dynasty in the history of the world' and you should see his family name.

ah, that must be Walter Capital, patriarch of the Capital One family.

Edited by 52-80
  • Like 1

They got Feldman, but not Haim.  That means there's still time to save the country.  Can anyone here drive backwards?  

Holy shit.  I just used my right hand to reach into the left inside pocket of my suit jacket.  I thought I was just getting a piece of gum, but maybe I'm actually a Mason?  Could they have gotten to me while I was sleeping or something?  

19 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Oh man, this is the good shit. Where does he go next? Numerology?

All pretty funny shit , but all of you yahoos were so sure that during some televised hearing, the right wingers were all flashing their white supremacist signs.....

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

You sound like one of those knights of Columbus Catholics. Jealous?

Opus Dei, baby!
th?id=OIP.u4zhT9BFhxJIq9GX6bsS9QHaEw

(I thought this was the White Power salute, and Oprah is secretly a white lady determined to see the downfall of the black race, or sumpin').  

3 hours ago, Monster said:

That has to be it, because it'd be pretty weird for the leader of the Catholic church to belong to a group that put 'Nuvus Ordo Seclorum' on the back of the American One-dollar bill, beneath a pyramid and the All-seeing eye.    (Nuvus Ordo Seclorum' is Latin for 'New Secular Order'...I almost typed 'New World Order' there, but caught myself just in time.)

The motto Novus Ordo Seclorum was selected Charles Thomson.

Two hundred years later another Charles Thompson would have a meteoric rise and fall.

Sports_Illustrated_702488_19890227-001-7

This man would go on to produce a son named Casey Thompson* who is now our backup quarterback behind Sam Ehlinger.

Sam is the same first name of Sam Houston, the hero of the Texas Revolution. Texas is going to win the national championship.

*Prior to Casey, Shane Buechele was the backup quarterback. Both Shane and Casey are descended from sooners.

Edited by F250

26 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

All pretty funny shit , but all of you yahoos were so sure that during some televised hearing, the right wingers were all flashing their white supremacist signs.....

That one chick was. She was being a smart ass, but she was definitely doing it.

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Right wing jackassery is a given in Washington. It has a long history from rat fucking to trolling. The chick at the Kavanaugh hearing was an example of the latter.

Flying, multi colored Unicorns alive and well in Dennisons brain pan area.

I'm not sure why I'm even responding but the background of the hand-in-waistcoat gesture was taught in an art history class I took 25 years ago.

Many theories have been presented as to why Napoleon is traditionally depicted with his hand in his waistcoat. Some of these theories include: that he had a stomach ulcer, he was winding his watch, he had an itchy skin disease, that in his era it was impolite to put your hands in your pockets, he had breast cancer, he had a deformed hand, he kept a perfumed sachet in his vest that he'd sniff surreptitiously, and that painters don't like to paint hands. A simpler and more elegant theory is contained in an article entitled, "Re-Dressing Classical Statuary: The Eighteenth-Century 'Hand-in-Waistcoat' Portrait." by Arline Meyer. Art Bulletin (College Art Association of America), Vol. 77, No.2, March 1995, p.45-64. Meyer points out that the 'hand-in' portrait type appeared with "relentless frequency" during the eighteenth century and became almost a cliched pose in portrait painting. The pose was used so often by portraitists that one was even accused of not knowing how to paint hands. "In real life," Meyer observes, "the 'hand-held-in' was a common stance for men of breeding." Meyer goes on to give many examples of this posture in painted portraits dating from the early and middle 1700s, well before Napoleon's birth. In 1738 Francois Nivelon published A Book Of Genteel Behavior describing the "hand-in-waistcoat" posture as signifying "manly boldness tempered with modesty." Meyer says that the hidden hand was a feature of some statues of the ancient Greeks and Romans and that later painters based their poses on classical models. The pose was recommended by certain classical writers as a useful posture for orators. Aeschines of Macedon (390-331 B.C.), an actor, orator and founder of a school of rhetoric, who wrote an important book on oratory, postulated that speaking with one's arm outside the toga was considered ill-mannered. A number of textbooks on oratory published in the eighteenth century, following Aeschines, recommended this gesture. Although Meyer doesn't mention it, it is possible that the great French actor Talma, who reportedly trained Napoleon in Imperial comportment, may have been familiar with these works.

http://www.napoleon-series.org/faq/c_hand.html

• Like 4

Check out this hand signal.  You, a small brained sheep:  OH I'M SURE ALL THESE ARE JUST A COINCIDENCE!

resop-34-home-run.png

resop-21-home-run.png

resop-13-home-run.png

resop-43-home-run.png

resop-37-home-run.png

resop-33-home-run.png

resop-24-home-run.png

resop-18-home-run.png

resop-53-single.png

He just "happens" to give this hand signal when he "happens" to be on TV to get the broadest possible spread of his message.    What is the meaning though?  Pretty simply
Christians,

Rise up to

Overthrown

The

Cabal in the White

House!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Check out this hand signal.  You, a small brained sheep:  OH I'M SURE ALL THESE ARE JUST A COINCIDENCE!

resop-34-home-run.png

resop-21-home-run.png

resop-13-home-run.png

resop-43-home-run.png

resop-37-home-run.png

resop-33-home-run.png

resop-24-home-run.png

resop-18-home-run.png

resop-53-single.png

He just "happens" to give this hand signal when he "happens" to be on TV to get the broadest possible spread of his message.    What is the meaning though?  Pretty simply
Christians,

Rise up to

Overthrown

The

Cabal in the White

House!

This is a combination of guerrilla and subliminal marketing for Tinactin. The viewer develops a psychosomatic case of jock itch and ends buying some cream at HEB when it's open.

I recently discovered this lesser known statue of George Washington, unveiled by a sculptor named Horatio Greenbaugh in 1841.

1x2dP3O.jpg?2

The hand gestures are reminiscent of an iconic drawing of Baphomet.  Here they are side by side. 

GlsoNDc.jpg?1

What do you think?  See any similarities to the hand gestures?  

Greenbaugh titled his work "Enthroned Washington"