Lets talk about Occult hand gestures in politics

Monster

For more goat-headed symbols in politics, take a look at this video of the Gotthard Tunnel opening in Switzerland, 2016.  

If you fast forward past the Cherubim at 5 minutes, past the lamb carried offscreen at 12 minutes, past a ‘pope’ character joining the party at 20 minutes, past a forty foot tall, All-seeing-eye observing the ceremony, at 38 mins, you will find a goat headed man at 41 minutes.  The goat headed man and the Woman in Red make sexual gestures around the 55 minute mark.   The Woman in Red then becomes pregnant and after a couple more minutes, gives birth to an offspring.  There is much celebrating.   At 58 minutes, time loses all meaning. 

Wildly speculative youtube title and comments aside, this would an oddly extravagant way to celebrate the opening of a tunnel.  

But they do things a little different there in Switzerland, the banking Capital of the world.  

Here's a freeze frame of one of the screen transitions. (Just before the Woman in Red gives birth to the 'Offspring')

WltGmtf.jpg?1

Notice anything?   Let me blow that up for you.

bwq407P.jpg?1

Does this symbol remind you of anything?  

imgur>

There are a few other recognizable symbols in the transitions on the video board.  I won't point them out here though, because its socially unacceptable for me to do so.

Edited by Monster

34 minutes ago, Monster said:

I recently discovered this lesser known statue of George Washington, unveiled by a sculptor named Horatio Greenbaugh in 1841.

1x2dP3O.jpg?2

The hand gestures are reminiscent of an iconic drawing of Baphomet.  Here they are side by side. 

GlsoNDc.jpg?1

What do you think?  See any similarities to the hand gestures?  

Greenbaugh titled his work "Enthroned Washington"

That's where Greenbaugh got it from.

44 minutes ago, Monster said:

I recently discovered this lesser known statue of George Washington, unveiled by a sculptor named Horatio Greenbaugh in 1841.

1x2dP3O.jpg?2

The hand gestures are reminiscent of an iconic drawing of Baphomet.  Here they are side by side. 

GlsoNDc.jpg?1

What do you think?  See any similarities to the hand gestures?  

Greenbaugh titled his work "Enthroned Washington"

the-photograph-at-the-end-of-stanley-kub

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monster said:

There are a few other recognizable symbols in the transitions on the video board.  I won't point them out here though, because its socially unacceptable for me to do so.

Fortunately social acceptability is not something that Surly takes especially seriously so lay it on us, cowboy! 

15 hours ago, Monster said:

For more goat-headed symbols in politics, take a look at this video of the Gotthard Tunnel opening in Switzerland, 2016.  

If you fast forward past the Cherubim at 5 minutes, past the lamb carried offscreen at 12 minutes, past a ‘pope’ character joining the party at 20 minutes, past a forty foot tall, All-seeing-eye observing the ceremony, at 38 mins, you will find a goat headed man at 41 minutes.  The goat headed man and the Woman in Red make sexual gestures around the 55 minute mark.   The Woman in Red then becomes pregnant and after a couple more minutes, gives birth to an offspring.  There is much celebrating.   At 58 minutes, time loses all meaning. 

Wildly speculative youtube title and comments aside, this would an oddly extravagant way to celebrate the opening of a tunnel.  

But they do things a little different there in Switzerland, the banking Capital of the world.  

the jews did this

14 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

This place should be renamed the Comedy Store.  It’s full of comedians.  I’m laughing all the time on this forum and it is pure idiocy... 

speaking of which...

1 hour ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

So if I make the "ok" sign with my hands, but slide the index finger of my other hand in and out of the hole, what does that mean? If it do it at my wife, does that mean I am casting a spell on her?

holy shit does this work?

what if I waggle an eyebrow?

2 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

So if I make the "ok" sign with my hands, but slide the index finger of my other hand in and out of the hole, what does that mean? If it do it at my wife, does that mean I am casting a spell on her?

Be less subtle.

Related image

On 6/18/2019 at 5:07 PM, Hank Scorpio said:

I'm less concerned about the freemasons and more concerned with the Illuminati. They've infiltrated every level of society and are indoctrinating children at a young age. 

I believe the theory is that they are one and the same.  Though I would expect low level Masons are just guys looking to hang out, social climb, trade favors.  But the Master Masons, (Or is it Grand Master?), particularly the 33 degree Masons--the guys who reach the higher levels of enlightenment---they know who they serve.  

By the way, if you'd like the Masons to track your children, here are the Masonic lodges where you can have that done.   

St30b2G.jpg?1

https://www.masonichip.ca/

They only need a DNA swab of your child's mouth, a record his/her weight, height, digital fingerprints, and they'll need to make a recording of your child's voice.  This is a totally normal thing for a social club to do across the world.---to record the voices of children and keep those recordings on their computers.   

If you do all of this, you get a free surveillance CHIP for your child.    This is all for your benefit.   They don't keep any records on their computers or anything.   So no worries there!  

Edited by Monster

On 6/18/2019 at 10:11 AM, Zavala said:

XL06kYu.jpg?1

The Iran situation should provide a verdict on this guy's allegiance.   Could be he's holding up Masonic symbols out of respect.  An acknowledgement of their power and influence. 

"Hey guys, I know I wasn't supposed to win, but I promise we can work together.  Please don't JFK me."   

I mean, look at his face while he's holding that apron--err, envelope.  Does he look happy about what he's doing?     

"I"m holding it up, see...right over my waist like you wanted...see.  I'm doing what you want right now.  Just trying to be President here, for a bit.  Let's all be friends, okay?"

But sooner or later, he's going to have to decide on the Iran war.  Masons love war.  Its fantastically profitable.    If Trump  doesn't start a war with Iran, like they want, then he'll prove his supporters were right about him.  (At least in regards to foreign wars.)   But he'll also want to avoid driving by grassy knolls for a while.  And avoid riding the train with 'tramps' that look like Woody Harrelson's dad.

6D21wGu.jpg?1 p1r1iW5.jpg?3

If he does start a war with Iran, then I suppose that would confirm what many suspect about who controls the the ol' U S of A.   On the plus side, for Trump, if he starts a war, those that rely on 'covet means for expanding its sphere of influence'  will be very happy with him.  Maybe somebody, somewhere will be so happy that they name a town after him.  

Iran will tell us who Trump really is and more to the point, it'll tell us who runs America.

If you want to see who owns you, find out who you aren't allowed to criticize.

Iran is on the list. The money was just a dare to get them to do something stupid enough to give the US a reason to invade. Don't forget Nobel Peace prize winning Obama approved military operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria. 

I guess drone strikes are "reaching out".

Trump is going to do just what previous modern presidents have done, play his role, consolidate money and power for those in control. 

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people". The Norwegian Nobel Committee announced the award on October 9, 2009, citing Obama's promotion of nuclear nonproliferation and a "new climate" in international relations fostered by Obama, especially in reaching out to the Muslim world.

[/quote]

Edited by Zavala
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 5:46 PM, Monster said:

"Hey guys, I know I wasn't supposed to win, but I promise we can work together.  Please don't JFK me."   

If Trump  doesn't start a war with Iran, like they want, then he'll prove his supporters were right about him.  (At least in regards to foreign wars.)   But he'll also want to avoid driving by grassy knolls for a while. 

p00T0f2.png?2

Here's to our friendship!  Now start a war in Iran, or else.