She Don't Lie, She Don't Lie, She Don't Lie...

Trey3216

28 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

The line you could make would encircle the earth 3 times 

Good for them for keeping that shit off the street, but somewhere Zach Smith is gravely disappointed. 

That's enough to solve most of the homeless problem in the entire state

Hang on ...

16.5 tons is 528,000 oz.  Which makes 4.224 Million eight oz "doses"

That's $236 for an 8ball.  Maybe they are assuming it will be cut a time or two, but unless I'm missing something  it seems like their billion dollar figure is a bit inflated.

Maybe it's not off at all, I wouldn't know, I've never bought the stuff.

4 minutes ago, BTW said:

Hang on ...

That's $236 for an 8ball.  Maybe they are assuming it will be cut a time or two, but unless I'm missing something  it seems like their billion dollar figure is a bit inflated.

Sales tax, title and dealer’s surcharge?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BTW said:

Hang on ...

It's allegedly $300 for a ball of quality product in my local area. Alleged friends on the west coast allegedly say the alleged price is closer to $150 though. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Shouldn’t there have been better risk management from the cocaine dealers?  How you do have that great a quantity all in one place?  You need to hedge that.

My guess is they got much more into that port prior and just rolled the die. The value is x and the cost of cultivating that product is payed for with one small shipment getting through.

I always laugh at these busts though. They bust someone with 50 lbs of weed and their estimated street value is some astronomical number. Same thing in this case.

19 hours ago, BTW said:

Hang on ...

8ball was $120 back when my friend partook. He hasn't bought any in 7 or 8 years but thinks $236 would be a pretty good price for something pure. Either way, I think they factor in cutting when stating "street value."

20 hours ago, BTW said:

Hang on ...

8 ounces ain't a dose, that's a helluva night.  An eight ball is an eighth of an ounce.

• Like 1