Perpetual Grace, Ltd.

Prepuce of Doom

Kind of surprised that there isn't a thread yet. But not that surprised, I suppose, since it's on Epix, and who the hell knows what that channel is.

I've watched the first two episodes, and it's a real hoot. Very absurd, Cohen-esque "oddball bumbling con men" kind of story. Great dialogue and intriguing, twisting plot. Stars Ben Kingsley and Jimmi Smith (young MIB from WestWorld, one of the McPoyles) among others. 

Check it out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ran thru the first 4 episodes - i'm digging it.  it definitely has the coen bros ability to introduce a new character in such a way that you feel like you know them immediately, and want them back on the screen.  everything with glenn and the goggles and trip to mexico was cracking me up in such a sad way.  i had to rewind it a couple of times.

i'm loving all the different story threads and the visuals are outstanding.  the split-overhead-shot with the bank/typewriter was greatness.

i have no idea where it's going, but i'll check back in as i get towards the end of the season.

• Like 1