OU Recruiting 2021: Where did David Boren touch you?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/20/2019 at 8:48 AM, rickyspub said:

OU 2021: Where did David Boren touch you?

On 6/20/2019 at 11:43 AM, SydneyCarton said:

OU 2021 Recruiting: How The Grinch Stole Defense

On 6/20/2019 at 1:02 PM, Casual Encounter said:

OU 2021: #MethToo Movement 

On 6/20/2019 at 9:38 PM, cafe society said:

OU Recruiting 2021:  There's Meth Head to the Madness

These are my favorites for the title. Any preferences?

So what you're saying is that the President of Oklahoma University for 24 years, was using his office to initiate non consensual, homosexual groping, fondling, touching, and such, on university employees over whom he had the power to promote, demote, hire, fire, and in his mind, diddle? Is that what you're saying? I think that's what you're saying. I'm pretty sure you're saying that the former president of Mobilhoma University was a fucking sexual predator with the state imbued power to harass at will. The only reason I can figure that this has not been a much bigger story is that it seems normal inside of that state, the football team has won a lot of games during his time, and no one outside of Oklahoma gives a shit what happens in Oklahoma.

On a recruiting note, OU sucks.

Edited by 1leggedduck
  • Like 1

• Machinator changed the title to OU Recruiting 2021: Where did David Boren touch you?

You folks aren't giving our trailer dwelling acquaintances to the north any credit. You are assuming that nothing illegal, immoral, or constituting outright cheating on an heretofore unknown scale, will occur between now and when 2022 recruiting heats up. Ye of little faith! Their President was roughing up the junk of his lovely office boys, on State company time, for Pete's sake. And for those of you old enough to know what I'm talking about, don't you imagine his male office staff looking like the waiters at the GM Steakhouse on the Drag, circa 1982? You don't think something that eclipses the forgiveness of face crushing punches, the bar room punching of women, etc. will arise clad in crimson and cream? They're as bereft of morals as aggy is bereft of self awareness. They'll give us our 2022 recruiting thread name, just give them time.

• Like 1