Tottenham 2019-20: Full Throttle

Captain Ron

25 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Next year's uniform. Simple, I love it.

b2k8sw8cwh531.jpg

I like this one MUCH better than last season's home kit. Think I'm going to get the away kit this season. I already have way too much white. 

Also, full throttle, baby!

D9d3VQwUcAAjCYt.jpg:large

On 6/24/2019 at 10:15 AM, Schulz2.0 said:

Looks like Janssen will be headed to Anderlecht on a permanent transfer.

There are also reports that we’re close to landing 18 year old winger/striker Jack Clarke from Leeds.

23 minutes ago, midtown said:

Looks legit a3f3debe83a6532f59ce64787d1d47ab.jpg

MoFos!!! We have a new thread!!!

https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/11675/11749003/tottenham-agree-65m-deal-for-lyons-tanguy-ndombele

23 minutes ago, midtown said:

Oh... So depth? That's new

Yeah, Clarke is a winger. He needs time to grow. Ndombele is a box to box MF. The rumor has been that we want Lo Celso even if Eriksen stays, but we may move off Lo Celso to secondary targets if Betis keep insisting they want €100m for him.

A guy on Cartilage Free Captain with inside sources has said Trippier and Janssen are very close to being sold. 

Edited by Schulz2.0

Clarke will be announced tomorrow. Sounds like he’ll be loaned back to Leeds. 

L’Equipe’s Hugo Delom is reporting that we’ve agreed to a €62m fee for Ndombele with €10m in possible bonuses. We’re close to agreeing on personal terms with Ndombele as well.

Jack Clarke’s signing for around £10m is official. He’s headed back to Leeds for a season long loan.

Ndombele did his medical today. There are a ton of reports coming out saying everything is complete and the signing will be announced soon. It’ll be a 5 year contract.