Tottenham 2019-20: Full Throttle

Captain Ron

lol.  I thought keepers couldn't jump off their line before the kick.  Norwich keeper was practically standing in front of the ball by the time the shot was taken on those last two.

That rule is violated 95+% of the time and virtually never enforced. It’s ridiculous.

13 minutes ago, DeepEastTexas said:

They’ll have plenty of time between matches after this week. 

But that doesn't help us now. We're short on players, especially attacking players. I really don't get what people are expecting. We'll be lucky if we get through the next few games without more injuries since we're running guys into the ground.

Edited by Schulz2.0

46 minutes ago, midtown said:

Not to lose to relegation teams.   Is that too much to ask?

Burnley is solidly midtable. Regardless, we've had a shit ton of injuries and we've been playing a bunch of games with short periods of rest in between. Going out of the Cup and getting knocked out of CL by RBL will likely be a blessing in disguise. We have the depth to play one game a week. We're stretched to the point of breaking when playing a midweek game every week.

1 hour ago, midtown said:

Fuck the offseason.   Do we want to start talking about summer comings and goings?   

Kind of hard to get an idea of moves without knowing what competitions we'll be in next season and if teams will be relegated. I would think Vertonghen moves on after his contract ends in June.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...