Fitlump talking trash to the mayor on twitter

Goo Punch

Did they seriously drag a large grill to a median and unload it for a mid street picnic? Is this part of that "Keep Austin Weird" thing?

Yes. I drive through that intersection every day. We also have a homeless camp under 71 at Manchaca.

MacKenzie Kelly? Woah I used to bang her out several years ago. That bitch was nasty, ate my asshole out nice without provocation, but too mental to keep around for more than a few weeks of fucking. 

Wut??

14 hours ago, 'stache said:

Did they seriously drag a large grill to a median and unload it for a mid street picnic? Is this part of that "Keep Austin Weird" thing?

Last time I rolled through that intersection.  The guy was sweeping up the same spot.  He had a vacuum too, but probably didn't have an long enough extension cord.

14 hours ago, Underdog said:

I’d still fuck her. 

Wait - Underdog is a Whitman sock?

10 hours ago, Rhyners said:

MacKenzie Kelly? Woah I used to bang her out several years ago. That bitch was nasty, ate my asshole out nice without provocation, but too mental to keep around for more than a few weeks of fucking. 

Did your dick fall off?
Was it before or after the bolt-ons (asking because surly point of reference is her attention whoring her new boobs)

On 6/22/2019 at 7:48 AM, 6th Street said:

Hahaha details please?

Met her through someone I knew and we had a few weeks of slap, slap, slapping sounds. She was nutty though but it's hard to not go back for a few seconds when she likes me sticking it in her ass. 

• Like 1

You can’t just roll into a thread like this and drop a nugget like that without:

1. Pics (because we know you have them and don’t give us some bullshit that you dont)
2. More goddamn stories. Look, most of us are gainfully employed, but if you think for one fucking second we can’t take time out of our day to read about this nasty bitch playing a rusty trombone, you sir are very wrong.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

Just now, Patricio Swayze said:

You can’t just roll into a thread like this and drop a nugget like that without:

1. Pics (because we know you have them and don’t give us some bullshit that you dont)
2. More goddamn stories. Look, most of us are gainfully employed, but if you think for one fucking second we can’t take time out of our day to read about this nasty bitch playing a rusty trombone, you sir are very wrong.

PREACH

It is kinda funny, though. A friend of mine got pulled over in Austin for glancing at his phone behind a stop sign, and here there are people with bigass grills on the side of the road. I'm sure that isn't distracting at all. LOL

2 hours ago, Rhyners said:

Met her through someone I knew and we had a few weeks of slap, slap, slapping sounds. She was nutty though but it's hard to not go back for a few seconds when she likes me sticking it in her ass. 

So, you have an std?

• Like 1