2020 CB Kitan Crawford

9 hours ago, Machinator said:

Didn’t care for mahomes while at tech for obvious reasons, but  I have some KC fam. He seems to be a good dude, enjoys partying, major sports events any normal fan would, and supporting his alma mater. Can’t fault him there. But what’s the connection? Actual Family? Same hs? Anyway, congrats Kitan!

2 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Didn’t care for mahomes while at tech for obvious reasons, but  I have some KC fam. He seems to be a good dude, enjoys partying, major sports events any normal fan would, and supporting his alma mater. Can’t fault him there. But what’s the connection? Actual Family? Same hs? Anyway, congrats Kitan!

He's from Whitehouse, which is basically a suburb of Tyler.  Not sure if they're actually related, but it stands to reason he'd know him given the proximity.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TankedBevo said:

Now let's just hope he passes his classes / SAT's unlike the last TJT player to commit to us 

what happened to poor damion miller.  supposedly went to navarro but didn’t record any stats and I didn’t see him listed on any rosters.  hope he didn’t end up back in tyler moving furniture or some shit. 

6 hours ago, Casual Encounter said:

I was thinking more like titan with a k.

5 hours ago, Yesh said:

Key-tahn was my guess

5 hours ago, Red Five said:

Like Michael "Keaton" was my guess. 

4 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

I’ve been saying Key-tan

4 hours ago, USMCHorn said:

Key-tahn?

tumblr_lqs1dpm56R1qfqcmfo1_500.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Kitan was at the Skyline Classic this weekend. Sprinters galore from Cedar Hill, Lancaster, Skyline, Desoto, etc.

Kitan placed:
3rd 100m with 10.65
1st 200m with 22.17

Those are excellent times for so early in the season.  And yes, those are FAT times.

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Like 9

14 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Kitan was at the Skyline Classic this weekend. Sprinters galore from Cedar Hill, Lancaster, Skyline, Desoto, etc.

Kitan placed:
3rd 100m with 10.65
1st 200m with 22.17

Those are excellent times for so early in the season.  And yes, those are FAT times.

source.gif

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

One of the biggest puzzle recruits in Texas history. Highly rated CB. By all accounts looked good in practice for several years, but never panned out at CB, a position of need. And then was average at safety. A big puzzle. 

We still have never gotten an explanation why he was moved to Safety out of no where. All we ever heard is the coaching staff wanted a superior athlete at Safety, no explanation on how he looked as a CB,

1 minute ago, TheMailBox357 said:

We still have never gotten an explanation why he was moved to Safety out of no where. All we ever heard is the coaching staff wanted a superior athlete at Safety, no explanation on how he looked as a CB,

Highly likely he was the team's best corner, but they moved him to safety to provide quality depth off the bench at that position.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

He's a straight line athlete. Couldn't stick in coverage when asked to change direction

6 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

One of the biggest puzzle recruits in Texas history. Highly rated CB. By all accounts looked good in practice for several years, but never panned out at CB, a position of need. And then was average at safety. A big puzzle. 

He is not average at safety. He makes BJ Foster look like Ed Reed. He has no clue where he is supposed to be and for a bonus today he showed poor effort. He needs to find the portal. 

• Haha 2