2019-20 NCAA basketball season thread

Machinator

On 6/25/2019 at 12:47 PM, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Wouldn't work for FB.  They're both solid contributors to ACC FB and Pitt should improve at hoops.

To be fair, Pitt basketball should have been improving for the last 7 years or so... now they have Capel.  They aren't going to be improving anytime soon.  Capel is a great bagman but when you're the head guy you can't take that responsibility anymore.  Capel needs to find his own bag man or he's going to be fired after missing the tourney in 4 straight years never winning more than 18 games.

Did not know that. Well the story I’ve heard is that he didn’t like scummy recruiting. Having a bag man and hating that aspect of recruiting don’t have to be mutually exclusive though. Maybe he just thought it was a matter of time until he got caught so he went nba. Not like he had anything else to prove at the college level. 

Haha Roy has never been able to take responsibility for getting the short end of the stick. Like he can’t believe a recruit would sign somewhere else. Like when there are questions in the AD it is never because of his actions (even when you get dinged after he leaves on petty crap). Roy is a damn good coach and it was awesome to watch Kansas when he was here. But I was also 7-18 years old in those days and I didn’t see the true inner workings of the program back then. Now that I follow CBB closely and have come to learn to read people and personalities I realize that at his core Roy is a very sore loser and isn’t very gracious in defeat, regardless of whether that is on the court or outside of it. 

Edited by Jhawk

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2019 at 12:01 PM, Jhawk said:

To be fair, Pitt basketball should have been improving for the last 7 years or so... now they have Capel.  They aren't going to be improving anytime soon.  Capel is a great bagman but when you're the head guy you can't take that responsibility anymore.  Capel needs to find his own bag man or he's going to be fired after missing the tourney in 4 straight years never winning more than 18 games.

You are not really correct. Jamie's recruiting really faltered his last five or six years at Pitt. It showed in his record against ranked teams, it was either 5-20, or 5-25, against ranked teams in his last 25, or 30, games. He made no secret that he was not in favor of the move to the ACC. But when the Big East started to explod there was really no other choice. Then, as I like to say, Pitt Happens, and they hired Kevin Stallings and that was a two-year disaster.

Stalling also used up a lot of the official visits you are allowed to use and that meant Capel did not have much of a chance to recruit his first season. Even so, they improved and recruiting has improved. 

Are the Panthers ever going to be Duke or UNC? No. But they don't have to be to be a top-20 program. 

On 7/14/2019 at 4:16 PM, Underdog said:

https://www.statefansnation.com/2011/03/a-look-back-at-how-billy-donovan-built-florida-and-enraged-roy-williams/

Even pissed off your boy Roy who got the 2A look into UF after losing Miller to them.  

I thought this comment was interesting:

mak4dpak 03/04/2011 at 8:42 PM #

Again don’t overlook the accomplishments of Randy Bennett of Saint Marys, he has quite an impressive record, with nine of ten seasons with 20 or more wins, and his teams play the fundamentals of offense/defense. Also his team’s are one of the tops in the country in offense. I definitely could get used to that.

17 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

You are not really correct. Jamie's recruiting really faltered his last five or six years at Pitt. It showed in his record against ranked teams, it was either 5-20, or 5-25, against ranked teams in his last 25, or 30, games. He made no secret that he was not in favor of the move to the ACC. But when the Big East started to explod there was really no other choice. Then, as I like to say, Pitt Happens, and they hired Kevin Stallings and that was a two-year disaster.

Stalling also used up a lot of the official visits you are allowed to use and that meant Capel did not have much of a chance to recruit his first season. Even so, they improved and recruiting has improved. 

Are the Panthers ever going to be Duke or UNC? No. But they don't have to be to be a top-20 program. 

Haven’t seen you around for a while! Dixon mailed it in, especially after the ACC move. Totally sent Pitt spiraling down. 100%. I think capel is an Ok coach, just not great. His problem was he was an ok coach and he got popped for cheating. We all know everyone cheats, but the HC can’t be caught up in that. Now the question is “was he a decent coach because of the infractions or was he just breaking the rules to get over the hump?”

hes infinitely better than stallings and I’d probably take a motivated Capel over a burnout Dixon any day. But Pitt has a long way to go and the ncaa is going to be on capels ass because of past transgressions. It’ll be interesting. 

I wish the old big east was still around. Might not have been the best conference at the top each year but it was the most competitive league we will ever see and that was awesome. 

13 hours ago, Jhawk said:

Haven’t seen you around for a while! Dixon mailed it in, especially after the ACC move. Totally sent Pitt spiraling down. 100%. I think capel is an Ok coach, just not great. His problem was he was an ok coach and he got popped for cheating. We all know everyone cheats, but the HC can’t be caught up in that. Now the question is “was he a decent coach because of the infractions or was he just breaking the rules to get over the hump?”

hes infinitely better than stallings and I’d probably take a motivated Capel over a burnout Dixon any day. But Pitt has a long way to go and the ncaa is going to be on capels ass because of past transgressions. It’ll be interesting. 

I wish the old big east was still around. Might not have been the best conference at the top each year but it was the most competitive league we will ever see and that was awesome. 

We shall see what happens. Capel has cast a wide net in recruiting. He has had a lot of big names visit. Hopefully we get some of these guys. Stallings was a complete and utter disaster. I am friends, from school, with Cam Johnson's dad Gilbert (who played at Pitt) and some of the things Cam told his dad that Stallings had said would boggle your mind. 

As per the Old Big East. It was the greatest. The Big East Tournament was amazing must-see basketball. I went 29 straight seasons. The one year our ninth-place team, UConn, goes on and wins the NCAA Tournament was incredible.

6 hours ago, Goodman said:

From the story: They include detailed plans to pay then-high school stars such as Zion Williamson and Romeo Langford, line-item accounting of alleged payments to the people around eventual No. 1 pick Deandre Ayton, and an acknowledgement by a top Nike executive that “the perception and resulting reality is that we dictate where players go to school.”

Edited by PittsburghTiger

• 4 weeks later...

Virginia's Bennett rejects raise in new deal

9:01 AM CT

ESPN

Virginia coach Tony Bennett declined to take a raise while extending his contract by another year.

The Cavaliers announced the extension Monday, saying Bennett asked for the money to be used to pay his staff more and for improvements to both his program as well as other Virginia teams.

"[My wife] Laurel and I are in a great spot, and in the past I've had increases in my contract," Bennett said in the news release. "We just feel a great peace about where we're at, all that's taken place, and how we feel about this athletic department and this community and this school. I love being at UVA.

"... I have more than enough, and if there are ways that this can help out the athletic department, the other programs and coaches, by not tying up so much [in men's basketball], that's my desire."

Following negotiations with athletic director Carla Williams, Bennett's deal now runs through the 2025-26 season. According to the USA Today coaching database, Bennett made $4.15 million last season, which included a $1 million longevity payment due to him in March.

"Tony's decision -- to turn down a well-deserved raise and instead invest in his players and UVA athletics more broadly -- tells you everything you need to know about him as a leader and as a human being," university president Jim Ryan said. "Tony is one of the most selfless people I've ever met, and this is just the latest example."

Virginia is coming off its first national title last season. Bennett has coached the Cavaliers since 2009-10, reaching the NCAA tournament seven times, including each of the past six seasons.

13 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Virginia's Bennett rejects raise in new deal

9:01 AM CT

ESPN

Virginia coach Tony Bennett declined to take a raise while extending his contract by another year.

The Cavaliers announced the extension Monday, saying Bennett asked for the money to be used to pay his staff more and for improvements to both his program as well as other Virginia teams.

"[My wife] Laurel and I are in a great spot, and in the past I've had increases in my contract," Bennett said in the news release. "We just feel a great peace about where we're at, all that's taken place, and how we feel about this athletic department and this community and this school. I love being at UVA.

"... I have more than enough, and if there are ways that this can help out the athletic department, the other programs and coaches, by not tying up so much [in men's basketball], that's my desire."

Following negotiations with athletic director Carla Williams, Bennett's deal now runs through the 2025-26 season. According to the USA Today coaching database, Bennett made $4.15 million last season, which included a $1 million longevity payment due to him in March.

"Tony's decision -- to turn down a well-deserved raise and instead invest in his players and UVA athletics more broadly -- tells you everything you need to know about him as a leader and as a human being," university president Jim Ryan said. "Tony is one of the most selfless people I've ever met, and this is just the latest example."

Virginia is coming off its first national title last season. Bennett has coached the Cavaliers since 2009-10, reaching the NCAA tournament seven times, including each of the past six seasons.

Coach Bennett seems to be that quality guy he has appeared to be since taking over at UVA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Jhawk said:

I just looked at tickets and just to be in view of the game it’s $500+. Can’t justify $1500 for an overnight trip. Going to grab some great seats to a game or two in AFH. 

Cause you were looking at Baller tickets, the po' white trash seats I got are up in the Chase Bridge area of MSG.   Last time when CC was held at MSG, we got barstool seats and loved them, made a point to look for those again.  Don't have to worry about getting up and down for all the beer/piss runs from other fucktards. 

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting take by Jay BIlas on the NCAA NIL stuff.  He was on Wingo's radio show and said that this is the NCAA trying to buy time to figure out a way to put the money in their pockets.  Said mark Emmert called the senator from NC right after the announcement and told the senator that since the NCAA is moving that congress should pull back any legislation they are going to propose.  The senator told emmert to pound sand.

I love what the ACC is doing to start the year.

November 5, 2019

Louisville Miami 5:30PM ACCN

Kansas vs Duke 6:00 ESPN

Virginia Tech @ Clemson 6:00 ESPNU

Georgia Tech @ North Carolina State 7:30 ACCN

November 6, 2019

Wake Forest @ Boston College 5:00 ESPNU

Notre Dame @ North Carolina 6:00 ACCN

Florida State @ Pitt 7:00 ESPNU

Virginia @ Syracuse 8:00 ACCN

7 conference games and the best non conference match-up to start the year. You can do that when you play 20 conference games a year.

Edited by SimonBolivar

I disagree with starting out with conference games.  Damn... especially given the roster turnover these days, many teams are not the squads they will be at the end of December/ January.

I’m absolutely down with the challenging non-con games.

5 hours ago, Underdog said:

Merry Hoops-mas, mofos.  It starts today!! 

I like this new approach.  Much better than the usual soft opening they have.  Monster schedule today:

Tuesday, November 5

matchup   time  (CT) nat tv tickets location
2110.png&h=50
Central ArkansasUCA
LIVE ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Ferrell Center, Waco, TX  
Maryville TNMARY LIVE   Buy on Vivid Seats Murphy Athletic Center, Murfreesboro, TN  
Champion Christian CollegeCHA LIVE ESPN3 Buy on Vivid Seats Montagne Center, Beaumont, TX  
2277.png&h=50
Houston BaptistHB
LIVE ESPN3 Buy on Vivid Seats Reynolds Center, Tulsa, OK  
Washington AdventistWAU 4:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Burr Gymnasium, Washington, DC  
163.png&h=50
PrincetonPRIN
5:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA  
97.png&h=50
#5 LouisvilleLOU
5:30 PM ACCN Tickets as low as $2 Watsco Center, Coral Gables, FL  
2681.png&h=50
WagnerWAG
5:30 PM FS1 Tickets as low as $0 Walsh Gymnasium, South Orange, NJ  
CentenaryCENT 5:30 PM   Tickets as low as $0 Prather Coliseum, Natchitoches, LA  
2305.png&h=50
#3 KansasKU
6:00 PM ESPN Tickets as low as $63 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY  
2454.png&h=50
North FloridaUNF
6:00 PM SECN Tickets as low as $2 Exactech Arena, Gainesville, FL  
294.png&h=50
JacksonvilleJU
6:00 PM FS2 Tickets as low as $3 Cintas Center, Cincinnati, OH  
2598.png&h=50
St. Francis (PA)SFPA
2670.png&h=50
#25 VCU VCU
6:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $36 Stuart C. Siegel Center, Richmond, VA  
Central State (OH)CSO 6:00 PM ESPN3 Buy on Vivid Seats Nutter Center, Dayton, OH  
2083.png&h=50
BucknellBUCK
6:00 PM ESPN3 Buy on Vivid Seats Webster Bank Arena, Bridgeport, CT  
FDU-FlorhamFDF 6:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Rothman Center, Teaneck, NJ  
2729.png&h=50
William & MaryW&M
6:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Millis Athletic Center, High Point, NC  
Marymount VAMARY 6:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Willett Hall, Farmville, VA  
2908.png&h=50
South Carolina UpstateSCUS
6:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats TD Arena, Charleston, SC  
BridgewaterBRI 6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $42 Bob Carpenter Center, Newark, DE  
2405.png&h=50
MonmouthMONM
6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $34 Stabler Arena, Bethlehem, PA  
2520.png&h=50
RiderRID
6:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Physical Education Complex, Baltimore, MD  
2066.png&h=50
BinghamtonBING
6:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Newman Arena, Ithaca, NY  
42.png&h=50
HartfordHART
6:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats William H. Detrick Gymnasium, New Britain, CT  
Curry CollegeCURRY 6:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Lundholm Gymnasium, Durham, NH  
43.png&h=50
YaleYALE
6:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $0 Island FCU Arena, Stony Brook, NY  
2097.png&h=50
CampbellCAM
6:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats The HTC Center, Conway, SC  
231.png&h=50
FurmanFUR
6:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Paul Porter Arena, Boiling Springs, NC  
225.png&h=50
BrownBRWN
6:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Chace Athletic Center, Smithfield, RI  
Johnson & Wales (NC)JWN 6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 Trask Coliseum, Wilmington, NC  
111.png&h=50
NortheasternNE
6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 Case Gym, Boston, MA  
Malone UniversityMAL 6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 James A. Rhodes Arena, Akron, OH  
TiffinTIF 6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 Stroh Center, Bowling Green, OH  
DefianceDEF 6:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $0 Worthen Arena, Muncie, IN  
2535.png&h=50
SamfordSAM
6:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $0 Ellis T. Johnson Arena, Morehead, KY  
Cincinnati ClermontCINC 6:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $0 BB&T Arena, Highland Heights, KY  
Goshen CollegeGOS 6:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $0 Athletics Center O'rena, Rochester, MI  
2379.png&h=50
Maryland-Eastern ShoreUMES
6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $2 Bryce Jordan Center, University Park, PA  
259.png&h=50
Virginia TechVT
6:00 PM ESPNU Tickets as low as $4 Littlejohn Coliseum, Clemson, SC  
2026.png&h=50
Appalachian StateAPP
6:00 PM BTN Tickets as low as $3 Crisler Center, Ann Arbor, MI  
2710.png&h=50
Western IllinoisWIU
6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $2 Assembly Hall , Bloomington, IN  
2529.png&h=50
Sacred HeartSHU
6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $3 Dunkin Donuts Center, Providence, RI  
Michigan DearbornMDB 6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 McGuirk Arena, Mount Pleasant, MI  
MITMIT 6:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $2 Lavietes Pavilion, Cambridge, MA  
2448.png&h=50
North Carolina A&TNCAT
6:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $22 Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC  
FlaglerFLGR 6:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats FAU Arena, Boca Raton, FL  
2717.png&h=50
Western CarolinaWCU
6:00 PM SECN+ Tickets as low as $2 Stegeman Coliseum, Athens, GA  
112358.png&h=50
Long Island UniversityLIU
6:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $3 Ryan Center, Kingston, RI  
71.png&h=50
BradleyBRAD
6:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $20 Hagan Arena, Philadelphia, PA  
2427.png&h=50
UNC AshevilleUNCA
6:00 PM SECN+ Tickets as low as $2 Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, TN  
2678.png&h=50
VMIVMI
6:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $40 Minges Coliseum, Greenville, NC  
2426.png&h=50
NavyNAVY
6:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $3 EagleBank Arena, Fairfax, VA  
45.png&h=50
George WashingtonGW
6:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 SECU Arena, Towson, MD  
2349.png&h=50
UMass LowellUML
6:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $43 William D. Mullins Memorial Center, Amherst, MA  
236.png&h=50
ChattanoogaUTC
6:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $0 McBrayer Arena, Richmond, KY  
ErskineERS 6:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $0 Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium, Spartanburg, SC  
Valley ForgeUVF 6:00 PM ESPN3 Buy on Vivid Seats UMBC Event Center, Baltimore, MD  
107.png&h=50
Holy CrossHC
6:30 PM   Tickets as low as $2 XFINITY Center, College Park, MD  
Rhodes CollegeRHOD 6:30 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $0 Allen Arena, Nashville, TN  
195.png&h=50
OhioOHIO
6:30 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $0 Reilly Center, Saint Bonaventure, NY  
Paul QuinnPQ 6:30 PM ESPN3 Buy on Vivid Seats Bernard G. Johnson Coliseum, Huntsville, TX  
Columbia InternationalCIU 6:30 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Buccaneer Fieldhouse, Charleston, SC  
Mars HillMH 6:30 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Schar Center, Elon, NC  
44.png&h=50
AmericanAMER
6:30 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $21 Times Union Center, Albany, NY  
Thiel CollegeTHIEL 6:45 PM ESPN3 Buy on Vivid Seats Beeghly Center, Youngstown, OH  
2011.png&h=50
Alabama StateALST
7:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats McCarthey Athletic Center, Spokane, WA  
2197.png&h=50
Eastern IllinoisEIU
7:00 PM   Tickets as low as $35 United Supermarkets Arena, Lubbock, TX  
2569.png&h=50
South Carolina StateSCST
7:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $2 FedExForum, Memphis, TN  
Spring HillSPHL 7:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Lakefront Arena, New Orleans, LA  
2010.png&h=50
Alabama A&MAAMU
7:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Gentry Center, Nashville, TN  
St. LouisSTLC 7:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Skyhawk Arena, Martin, TN  
Louisiana CollegeLA 7:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Fant-Ewing Coliseum, Monroe, LA  
Texas DallasTXDL 7:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats College Park Center, Arlington, TX  
292.png&h=50
UT Rio Grande ValleyRIO
7:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Frost Arena, Brookings, SD  
2635.png&h=50
Tennessee TechTNTC
7:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $5 E. A. Diddle Arena, Bowling Green, KY  
Concordia University (WI)CCD 7:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $14 UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena, Milwaukee, WI  
171.png&h=50
ColumbiaCLMB
7:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Kirby Sports Center, Easton, PA  
2649.png&h=50
ToledoTOL
7:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $0 Athletics-Recreation Center, Valparaiso, IN  
Loyola New OrleansL-LA 7:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $27 Cajundome, Lafayette, LA  
2182.png&h=50
DrexelDREX
7:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $5 Liacouras Center, Philadelphia, PA  
302.png&h=50
UC DavisUCD
7:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $3 Joseph J. Gentile Center, Chicago, IL  
EdmondTRI 7:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 UNT Coliseum, Denton, TX  
Olivet NazareneONZ 7:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $0 Credit Union 1 Arena, Chicago, IL  
2352.png&h=50
Loyola (MD)L-MD
7:00 PM   Tickets as low as $3 Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI  
2400.png&h=50
Mississippi Valley StateMVSU
7:00 PM   Tickets as low as $3 Hilton Coliseum, Ames, IA  
2636.png&h=50
UTSAUTSA
7:00 PM   Tickets as low as $2 Lloyd Noble Center, Norman, OK  
2449.png&h=50
North Dakota StateNDSU
7:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $2 Bramlage Coliseum, Manhattan, KS  
325.png&h=50
Cleveland StateCLEV
7:00 PM   Tickets as low as $4 Williams Arena, Minneapolis, MN  
2447.png&h=50
NichollsNICH
7:00 PM   Tickets as low as $6 State Farm Center, Champaign, IL  
2229.png&h=50
Florida InternationalFIU
7:00 PM SECN+ Tickets as low as $2 Humphrey Coliseum, Starkville, MS  
219.png&h=50
PennsylvaniaPENN
7:00 PM SECN+ Tickets as low as $5 Coleman Coliseum, Tuscaloosa, AL  
242.png&h=50
RiceRICE
7:00 PM SECN+ Tickets as low as $3 Bud Walton Arena, Fayetteville, AR  
Delta StateDLST 7:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Reed Green Coliseum, Hattiesburg, MS  
GreensboroGRN 7:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Echols Hall, Norfolk, VA  
55.png&h=50
Jacksonville StateJVST
7:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $8 Moody Coliseum, Dallas, TX  
2029.png&h=50
Arkansas-Pine BluffUAPB
7:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $5 Yuengling Center, Tampa, FL  
2031.png&h=50
Little RockUALR
7:00 PM ESPN3 Buy on Vivid Seats JQH Arena, Springfield, MO  
295.png&h=50
Old DominionODU
7:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $0 McLeod Center, Cedar Falls, IA  
Illinois WesleyanILW 7:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $42 Banterra Center, Carbondale, IL  
526.png&h=50
Florida Gulf CoastFGCU
7:00 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $6 Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO  
Trinity BaptistTRI 7:00 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Edmunds Center, Deland, FL  
Jarvis ChristianJAR 7:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats William Nicks Building, Prairie View, TX  
2437.png&h=50
OmahaOMA
7:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $6 Charles Koch Arena, Wichita, KS  
2458.png&h=50
Northern ColoradoUNCO
7:00 PM LHN Tickets as low as $2 Frank Erwin Center, Austin, TX  
Judson CollegeJUD 7:05 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Jones Convocation Center, Chicago, IL  
349.png&h=50
ArmyARMY
7:30 PM FS1 Tickets as low as $46 Finneran Pavilion, Villanova, PA  
Oakland CityOAC 7:30 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Winfield Dunn Center, Clarksville, TN  
59.png&h=50
Georgia TechGT
7:30 PM ACCN Tickets as low as $2 PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC  
Arlington BaptistAAY 7:30 PM ESPN3 Buy on Vivid Seats Moody Coliseum , Abilene, TX  
Texas LutheranTL 7:30 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Strahan Coliseum, San Marcos, TX  
QuincyQNCY 7:30 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Vadalabene Center, Edwardsville, IL  
278.png&h=50
Fresno StateFRES
8:00 PM PAC12 Tickets as low as $3 Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, OR  
2608.png&h=50
#20 Saint Mary'sSMC
8:00 PM ESPNU Tickets as low as $0 Sanford Pentagon, Sioux Falls, SD  
290.png&h=50
Georgia SouthernGASO
8:00 PM SECN Tickets as low as $3 Auburn Arena, Auburn, AL  
338.png&h=50
Kennesaw StateKENN
8:00 PM   Tickets as low as $2 CHI Health Center Omaha, Omaha, NE  
AvilaAVI 8:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Swinney Recreation Center, Kansas City, MO  
Westminster (UT)WCV 8:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats UCCU Center, Orem, UT  
2239.png&h=50
CSU FullertonCSF
8:00 PM   Tickets as low as $2 Marriott Center, Provo, UT  
Davenport UniversityDAV 8:00 PM ESPN3 Tickets as low as $2 GCU Arena, Phoenix, AZ  
2172.png&h=50
DenverDEN
8:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 Moby Arena, Fort Collins, CO  
2016.png&h=50
Alcorn StateALCN
8:00 PM FS2 Tickets as low as $2 Wintrust Arena, Chicago, IL  
27.png&h=50
UC RiversideUCR
8:00 PM BTN Tickets as low as $2 Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln, NE  
West New MexicoWNM 8:00 PM   Tickets as low as $18 Pan American Center, Las Cruces, NM  
New Mexico HighlandsNMH 8:00 PM   Tickets as low as $42 Don Haskins Center, El Paso, TX  
304.png&h=50
Idaho StateIDST
8:00 PM   Tickets as low as $13 Arena-Auditorium, Laramie, WY  
BethesdaBETH 8:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats America First Events Center, Cedar City, UT  
Portland BiblePOBI 8:05 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Reese Court, Cheney, WA  
127.png&h=50
#1 Michigan StateMSU
8:30 PM ESPN Tickets as low as $63 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY  
2597.png&h=50
St. Francis (BKN)SFBK
8:30 PM ESPN+ Tickets as low as $0 Rose Hill Gymnasium, Bronx, NY  
147.png&h=50
Montana StateMTST
9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $19 Dee Glen Smith Spectrum, Logan, UT  
2640.png&h=50
Texas SouthernTXSO
9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $5 Viejas Arena, San Diego, CA  
2870.png&h=50
Purdue Fort WaynePFW
9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $14 Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV  
Life PacificLP 9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $3 ExtraMile Arena, Boise, ID  
Evergreen StateEVG 9:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Cowan Spectrum, Moscow, ID  
2492.png&h=50
PepperdinePEPP
9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $6 Haas Pavilion, Berkeley, CA  
Stanislaus StateCSS 9:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Alex G. Spanos Center, Stockton, CA  
WestcliffWECL 9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 Gersten Pavilion, Los Angeles, CA  
UC Santa CruzUCSC 9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $2 Leavey Center, Santa Clara, CA  
300.png&h=50
UC IrvineUCI
9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 Jenny Craig Pavilion, San Diego, CA  
Pacific LutheranPL 9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $0 Redhawk Center, Seattle, WA  
2296.png&h=50
Jackson StateJKST
9:00 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats CBU Events Center, Riverside, CA  
Sonoma StateSON 9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $3 War Memorial Gymnasium, San Francisco, CA  
WillametteWIL 9:00 PM   Tickets as low as $2 Chiles Center, Portland, OR  
254.png&h=50
UtahUTAH
9:30 PM CBSSN Tickets as low as $7 Lawlor Events Center, Reno, NV  
Notre Dame de NamurCND 9:30 PM ESPN+ Buy on Vivid Seats Icardo Center, Bakersfield, CA  
Puget SoundPS 9:35 PM   Buy on Vivid Seats Viking Pavilion, Portland, OR  
2463.png&h=50
CSU NorthridgeCSUN
10:00 PM   Tickets as low as $5 Gill Coliseum, Corvallis, OR  
50.png&h=50
Florida A&MFAMU
10:00 PM PAC12 Tickets as low as $5 Galen Center, Los Angeles, CA