2019-20 NCAA basketball season thread

Machinator

12 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yikes, Pitt

That was a frustrating game.

Not going to make any excuses here. Nicholls State came out and played really well. Rebounding was even for the game. Pitt shot a better percentage from the floor and the teams made the same number, 10, from the foul line. Nicholls hit 11/24 from 3 while Pitt was 4/16. Our two sophomore guards combined for nine turnovers and played way too much one-on-one, trying to do too much. Ball movement was poor, just 12 assists for the game.

Pitt played about seven minutes of good defense, that's it. It's a sophomore and freshman dominated team and we will have these games, unfortunately, especially after a fine effort a couple days earlier against FSU.

Capel was not pleased, nor should he have been. 

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Best GD thing Pitt ever did was going back to their 70s look, looks sharp.

RMU with a new place, looks nice.  

Fucking Steve Peterson, The Athletic Department Wreckin' Machine, was responsible for the change back in 1997. I'd say the only people that hate him more than Pitt fans are Nebraska fans.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Think I just saw underdog fall from the overpass behind me. 

LOL.  Nah, I'm used to UK playing/Cal coaching for the NBA Draft these days.  

They were simply outplayed, outcoached tonight.  He really needs to think about shaking up his coaching staff. 

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 1