so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Dershowitz, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and many many more need to grab a shovel and get to digging. 

All these assholes play by the Edwin Edwards rules. Dead girl or live boy are all that could bring them down. So far, it's live girls. Nothing will happen. There could be a video of Trump having sex with a 14 year old girl and he'd be fine. 

Actually, maybe Edwards wasn't quite right. Trump could probably get away with both a dead girl and a live boy at this point. Those would have sunk Edwards or Clinton, but we are in new territory now. 

6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Does he get bail?

I'll ask it again. Can they hold him?

If he gets out does he disappear?

The federal system is very much biased against bail, for average people.  You see guys like Epstein get it all the time.  Also, when "sex offenses" are charged, there is an even bigger bias against bail and any bail I believe would include GPS-type monitoring.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The federal system is very much biased against bail, for average people.  You see guys like Epstein get it all the time.  Also, when "sex offenses" are charged, there is an even bigger bias against bail and any bail I believe would include GPS-type monitoring.

I can't remember where or who earlier today that said the bail hearing should be notable. That was before we heard about the search warrant. 

Not a lot of sleep for some people tonight. Paper flying all over the place. Between this and the thing on the census it's a busy weekend. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xian said:

God. If this brings down both the Clintons and trump.  Wow. Would be such an amazing victory against corruption and sex crimes. 

I don't think I believe that Bill is a pedo.  But, one would have to believe that this reached really high in some respect (knowledge if not complicity).

9 minutes ago, Xian said:

God. If this brings down both the Clintons and trump.  Wow. Would be such an amazing victory against corruption and sex crimes. 

I'll bet you $10,000 that Hillary Clinton never had sex with an underage girl.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't think I believe that Bill is a pedo.  But, one would have to believe that this reached really high in some respect (knowledge if not complicity).

I wish I had your confidence. Bill is a horndog. If it turns out that he was messing around with underage girls I can't say I'm going to be shocked. 

11 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I wish I had your confidence. Bill is a horndog. If it turns out that he was messing around with underage girls I can't say I'm going to be shocked. 

I concede that Bill is a horndog.  I could envision a scenario where Epstein left off the minor detail of age.  And I suppose we have to differentiate between porking physically mature 14-15-16 year old girls who a century ago routinely married and bore children in the US (and still do in large chunks of the world) with no legal or societal ramifications, and physically immature children.  Not that I excuse or condone either one, but I don't think the former qualifies for the psychological condition known as pedophilia.  

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, cactusflinthead said:

But, you know and I know this ain't like it used to be. I'll hold out a little hope that he didn't skew too young, but if he's neck deep in it he can hang with the rest of them. 

Oh yeah, I was just elaborating on the term "pedo" or "pedophile."  I doubt that he is one, no matter what else comes out.

From the Miami Herald article:

Sources told the Herald that the indictment includes new victims and witnesses who spoke to authorities in New York over the past several months.

Keep in mind “new witnesses” aren’t necessarily new victims.  One or more individuals may have flipped on Epstein about something bigger.

One day after the President threatens the Federal Reserve on twitter, the State of New York FINALLY decides to arrest  Mr. Epstein.    Amazing timing on this arrest, considering how long they've known this guy was a serial child molester.  

The optimist in me hopes they will arrest every politician that fell into the "Epstein honeypot".   How great would it be if villainous politicians, celebrities, and royalty around the world were confronted with their sex crimes against children?   How great would it be for the victims of those sex crimes to be given a platform to speak out and reveal who did what?  This one arrest could deter thousands of future crimes.

The cynic in me thinks that this is the NWO rattling its sabers, warning the American President that he better start their war in Iran and he better stop threatening the Federal Reserve...or else.    If Trump plays ball, the Jeffrey Epstein story magically goes away again.   If the President doesn't play ball, we get another protracted, double secret investigation that is discussed ad nauseum on every MSM,channel until November 2020, at which point it concludes with zero convictions, zero revelations, and zero justice for the victims. 

Edited by Monster
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

Yeah hang anyone involved with this monster.

And Bill’s taste has always skewed older/skankier not younger/innocent. Monica looked a good bit older than her 21 years at the time of their affair and all the others we know about (Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones) weren’t the typical young blonde Fawn Hall/Donna Rice types.

Bill always seemed like the type to go after the madam in her 30s-40s over the jailbait working girls - even in his prime.

He seems like he valued skill at your craft, so to speak, over looks.

He’s 100% a dirty dog pervert but I’ve never gotten a pedo vibe off him like you do with some men.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And Bill’s taste has always skewed older/skankier not younger/innocent. Monica looked a good bit older than her 21 years at the time of their affair and all the others we know about (Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones) weren’t the typical young blonde Fawn Hall/Donna Rice types.

Bill always seemed like the type to go after the madam in her 30s-40s over the jailbait working girls - even in his prime.

He seems like he valued skill at your craft, so to speak, over looks

Bill’s type was whoever was close by.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Bill’s type was whoever was close by.

1 Timothy 6:10-12 10For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 11But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. 12Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

Fox News is not only promoting this little story, but they have this little paragraph in the story:

Epstein -- who is friends with President Trump and former President Bill Clinton -- avoided federal criminal charges in 2007 and 2008 after agreeing to a plea deal in which he pleaded guilty to states charges of soliciting prostitution and served 13 months in a Florida county and registered as a sex offender.

If Donnie read that, he’d lose his shit.  Lucky for them, he’s not too good at readin.

Edited by atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I've been hearing about this guy for years.  So he FINALLY got arrested?

He made a deal with the FBI before and they let him off. 

Dd-t1z_UQAAHdbG?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm hoping his deal is gone under new leadership. Also, new laws. 

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/otip/news/hr-2200

Pretty hilarious the ORANGE MAN BAD crowd is now gone pizzagate tier accusations against Trump. Dennis Hastart is buddies with Podesta. Clinton's logged quite a few plane rides in Epsteins island black book.

Maybe Robert Morrow at the Austin Trump rally during the campaign was right lulz:

news_OutsideTrumpInterview10.jpg

I donno

https://townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379

Trump:

"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty."

https://twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/status/834969017899237377?s=20

“The U.S. Department of State (2005) estimated that 70 percent of all sex trafficked persons are trafficked from Mexico to the U.S., 50 percent of which are minors who are trafficked for prostitution.”

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

- Epstein indictment gets unsealed Monday.

- Case being handled by Public Corruption Unit at SDNY.

-> now’s a good time to re-visit what  K. Louise Neufeld  has studied and known about this network of folks for years =MOB

lots of money involved in human suffering

So Monday:  Trump is going down?

You guys are so stupid. No way... Well it's only two days away. we'll see...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

He made a deal with current Labor Secretary Acosta, then US Attorney.

Hear all this shit all the time.  Lay out your shit . Proof is what we are waiting for. You don't have it, do you?

• Like 2

Happy reading!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

On a muggy October morning in 2007, Miami’s top federal prosecutor, Alexander Acosta, had a breakfast appointment with a former colleague, Washington, D.C., attorney Jay Lefkowitz.

It was an unusual meeting for the then-38-year-old prosecutor, a rising Republican star who had served in several White House posts before being named U.S. attorney in Miami by President George W. Bush.

Instead of meeting at the prosecutor’s Miami headquarters, the two men — both with professional roots in the prestigious Washington law firm of Kirkland & Ellis — convened at the Marriott in West Palm Beach, about 70 miles away. For Lefkowitz, 44, a U.S. special envoy to North Korea and corporate lawyer, the meeting was critical.

His client, Palm Beach multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein, 54, was accused of assembling a large, cult-like network of underage girls — with the help of young female recruiters — to coerce into having sex acts behind the walls of his opulent waterfront mansion as often as three times a day, the Town of Palm Beach police found.

The rest of the disgusting history can be found at the link.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

Pretty hilarious the ORANGE MAN BAD crowd is now gone pizzagate tier accusations against Trump. Dennis Hastart is buddies with Podesta. Clinton's logged quite a few plane rides in Epsteins island black book.

Epstein has always been the nuclear option.   You can't drop your Epstein bomb without causing massive damage to those who have sworn undying loyalty to your cause. (Like the Clintons) 

NWO must be 100% this will destroy Trump, because there's no doubt it'll wipe out a lot of important pieces on their side of the board.

I hope they pull the trigger and we see the whole thing, but I don't think they will.  I'd wager, at this very moment, there are a lot of frantic phone calls happening.  Within a day or two, Jeffrey Epstein gets abducted by aliens or has a heart attack and the case gets vaulted forever.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

27 minutes ago, Monster said:

Epstein has always been the nuclear option.   You can't drop your Epstein bomb without causing massive damage to those who have sworn undying loyalty to your cause. (Like the Clintons) 

NWO must be 100% this will destroy Trump, because there's no doubt it'll wipe out a lot of important pieces on their side of the board.

I hope they pull the trigger and we see the whole thing, but I don't think they will.  I'd wager, at this very moment, there are a lot of frantic phone calls happening.  Within a day or two, Jeffrey Epstein gets abducted by aliens or has a heart attack and the case gets vaulted forever.  

Lol. You do realize that your boy is the President right now, right?  And you realize that the Clintons, and especially Bill, have no additional political value to offer the Dems or the left generally?  If both Bill and Donnie were caught sleeping with underage women with Epstein, then there are zero people who wouldn't toss Bill under the bus to take out Trump. 

Your boy's real problem isn't political. He called his business chickens home to roost when he won the presidency. The foreign chickens are lining their pockets now. The domestic chickens are gonna undo his whole empire once he is politically out to pasture like Bill. 

I don’t recall any stories or even rumors that trump was involved in the Epstein sex parties.  And based on trumps wives and girlfriends, he doesn’t seem to prefer underaged or women that look underaged  

A trump quote that someone is a great guy is a trump compliment when someone says something nice about him. Trump assumes that if you like him, you must be a great guy.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t recall any stories or even rumors that trump was involved in the Epstein sex parties.  And based on trumps wives and girlfriends, he doesn’t seem to prefer underaged or women that look underaged  

A trump quote that someone is a great guy is a trump compliment when someone says something nice about him. Trump assumes that if you like him, you must be a great guy.  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS

“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

• Like 2