so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

49 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The whole thing was a complete coverup and Acosta is the chief cover up artist in charge who signed off on the sweetheart deal. He knew what he was doing and I dare any troll here to argue otherwise. Its so completely obvious. 

And yeah back then trump was a dem. Who gives a shit you dipshit trolls. 

Acosta belongs in jail, not in Trump’s bullshit cabinet. And I realize belonging in jail is probably a prerequisite to getting into the trump cabinet nowadays. 

You are such a fucking idiot. Neg away dick sucker. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

21 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

You are such a fucking idiot. Neg away dick sucker. 

14 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Thats bullshit. You are too stupid to have any "feelers".

3 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

So sweet to take up for your little moron friend. 

lol. These are fan-fucking-tastic. 

[ Insert Hank Scorpio’s chef kiss here ]

DB ended it with Epstein.  What timing.  Why ? 

Recall DB was slammed with heavy fines by NY State (1/17) right as Trump started his term for a $10B Russian money laundering scheme:

"The giant German lender was hit with about $630 million in penalties on Tuesday over a $10 billion Russian money-laundering scheme that involved its Moscow, New York and London branches.

[..]

The latest fines penalize Deutsche Bank (DB)'s failure to deal with a stock-trading scheme that enabled some of its clients in Russia to improperly move huge sums of money out of the country and into offshore accounts, according to regulators."

Then Mueller arrived (fall '17) : Mueller Subpoenas Deutsche Bank Records Related to Trump

"Deutsche Bank AG received a subpoena earlier in the fall from U.S. special counsel Robert Mueller’s office concerning people or entities affiliated with President Donald Trump, according to a person briefed on the matter.

The subpoena requested documents and data about accounts and other dealings tied to relationships with Mr. Trump and people close to him, the person said.  The bank has lent more than $300 million to entities affiliated with Mr. Trump according to public disclosures.   [cont.]

Then this Spring House Dems subpoenaed DB records on Trump - which DB cooperated with.  And now lo and behold DB announced last week it's laying off 18,000 employees.  holy crap.  Anyone else get the feeling this is has gotten way bigger than fucking dotard the mushroomed dick sexual predator ? 

And considering House Dems are informed though DB's cooperation with their subpoenas, it's likely Pelosi is fully aware of the scale of what is happening right now.  Keep that in mind with all the chafing around her not impeaching yesterday already. 

Manafort in prison.  Stone open and shut to the pen.  Epstein should expect to die in prison.  Each one going down in a unique way.  All Trump friends for decades.  This is turning into the latest installment in the Saw movie series.  Trump, Kushner, the kiddos still hoping to outmaneuver their own jigsaw killer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, housious said:

It’s amazing that people are just now caring about this. This Epstein shit has been out there and very well known for years. 

It’s a delicate subject because it’s so heinous.  Going around talking about child rape isn’t exactly a good conversation starter. 

Yup.

AND represented Harvey Weinstein.

AND lost Bush v. Gore.

He’s a complete and utter shitbag bulldog.

Which might be exactly what these girls/women need.  

He took a ton of heat for representing Weinstein so he could be looking to make amends as it were.

8 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Just think. If trump never runs for president and the Russians don’t steal the election for him it’s highly unlikely all of this evil crap ever comes to light. 

Thanks Mr. President! 

If he wasn’t so butthurt over Obama he never runs...

Thanks Obama!

Jeb!

Damn, I haven't typed that in a while. 

All Trump did was tap into the misogyny, jingoistic bullshit nativism that had been nurtured for decades. 

See Atwater. 

He said the whispered parts loud and unmistakably. 

Build a wall to keep out the evil brown people that rape the women after they give them drugs. 

And I'm sure there's some very fine people too.

He's not the cause. He's a result.

Dammit. Now I got distracted by the vulgar talking yam.

Again. 

"Epstein listed 14 phone numbers for Trump; his wife, Melania; his longtime personal assistant, Norma Foerderer; his houseman; and his security officer. Other Trumps in the book include ... the president’s ex-wife Ivana; and their daughter, Ivanka."

vvv

“I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don't think I've spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn't a fan."

Lying piece of shit sexual predator

According to the interviews with victims and former prosecutors in both New York and Florida, Epstein was lining up 2-4 "massages" per day, on a daily basis.  This has been documented back to 2000, so almost 20 years.  That's just the time period he was under investigation.  It's not like he just woke up at 47 and decided to be a pederast.  The potential number of victims is staggering.  He's like the Wilt Chamberlain of child rapists.

34 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

"Epstein listed 14 phone numbers for Trump; his wife, Melania; his longtime personal assistant, Norma Foerderer; his houseman; and his security officer. Other Trumps in the book include ... the president’s ex-wife Ivana; and their daughter, Ivanka."

vvv

“I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don't think I've spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn't a fan."

Lying piece of shit sexual predator

Wonder if somebody will ask him today about any of this stuff.   For once, Trump is really holding his tongue on a major controversy.  

11 hours ago, blacklab said:

dolomite and jimmyjames are taking time off for fucking up this page.

gatorubet your next if you quote shit posts like that again

If we get banned for quoting shitty posts well then I guess just lock me up with Mr. Epstein. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

No need to start a Deutsche Bank thread now, but maybe it's not too far off.  More and more DB is appearing to be a common denominator in transnational organized crime, mostly Russian mafia state, that will lead to the implication and takedown of a vast money laundering infrastructure including the likes of Trump, Kushner, Epstein, et al.

Article from 3 days ago: We stood outside Deutsche Bank's New York office as staff who'd just been laid off walked out. Here's what we saw.

"Sunday's announcement that Deutsche would be laying off 18,000 employees was swiftly followed by actual layoffs in New York City this post-holiday Monday. The gloomy weather matched a low mood that has been hanging around the office for over a week.

Reports of Deutsche's imminent restructuring were floating around for weeks, after an ambitious merger with Commerzbank collapsed and the bank became the focus of an FBI money-laundering investigation that was connected to Jared Kushner's real-estate company."

I get the feeling DB is cutting massive overhead in preparation for some serious self-inflicted damage facilitating multibillion dollar mob networks.  This being the direct result of fallout from the Russian election attack, cash influx to Trump/GOP, and subsequent Mueller investigation which House Dems are also now successfully pursuing independently.

Edited by triplehorn

Apparently, his bail request is that he not a flight risk, he will stay in home detention in his 21,000 sq ft. estate and not leave except for medical appointments, they will add surveillance cameras to monitor him along with GPS, and he will not seek or obtain a new passport.

He's offering up his jet and $77m dollar mansion as collateral.

14 hours ago, blacklab said:

dolomite and jimmyjames are taking time off for fucking up this page.

gatorubet your next if you quote shit posts like that again

I hear and obey my Benevolent Overlord.    

But which among the plethora of shit posts quoted here are vacation inducing egregious shit posts?   Aye, there's the rub.... 

Not quoting Dolomite at all seems like a sound initial strategy.  

Apparently, his bail request is that he not a flight risk, he will stay in home detention in his 21,000 sq ft. estate and not leave except for medical appointments, they will add surveillance cameras to monitor him along with GPS, and he will not seek or obtain a new passport.
I'd only agree to this if they move in a couple thousand inmates to keep him company at his house until the trial starts.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LonghornJudas said:

He skerred.

1 hour ago, LonghornJudas said:

For once a court should consider providing Epstein a little bit of leniency. 

3 hours ago, LonghornJudas said:

This dude is going to either bolt or off himself. No way he sees the inside of a prison.

• Like 1