so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

8 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Imagine if before becoming president, Bill had owned a b-list modeling agency with underage foreign girls (Whitewater Modeling Inc) at the same Epstein had a twin operation (MC2)...AND we had video of Bill grabbing ass on the dance floor at free for all female party with Epstein when all this pedo island shit was in full swing.

...and there was a pending lawsuit that included 2 sworn corroborating affidavits given under penalty of perjury that Bill had violenly raped a 13 year old and threatened her life if she ever told.

...and Bill's first wife had filed a sworn deposition in court stating that he had violently beat and raped her. 

...and there were tape recordings of him describing sexual assault, etc...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

My father in law, an O&G executive of some note, who otherwise is an intelligent person and for all the years I have known him not to be a conspiracy theorist at any level or of anything....suddenly has came to the conclusion that Epstein's death is entirely at the hands of the Clinton's.  I've written about he and my MIL over the past year or so here about how much further they keep going on the Trump Train.

No other plausible explanation for him; Hillary and Bill personally oversaw this execution.

Clinton:Hey Donny, this is Bill

Trump:How the hell are you doing Bill?

Clinton:Not so good .  Our good buddy Jeff is in a heap shit and we gotta him out!

Trump: Don't sweat it.  We have plan that will keep us all from hanging.

Clinton: Man that's a relief!  I knew you would come through!  BTW, seen any good looking 12 years olds lately.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 3

9 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Not sure how you can read all the articles from today on Epstein and think yep 100% nothing sketchy here.

Maybe he did suicide himself but there seems to be a pretty good chance he was murdered as well.

Well, we're dealing with a bunch of guys who clearly prefer neg repping anyone with any kind of counter opinion...rather than just engaging back in any form of reasonable discussion...you know, like a normal person.

I do appreciate those who have rebutted and asked questions.  More of that might be nice.

Edited by McCroskey
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Well, we're dealing with a bunch of guys who clearly prefer neg repping anyone with any kind of counter opinion...rather than just engaging back in any form of reasonable discussion...you know, like a normal person.

You are yet to provide anything remotely considered evidence for a single claim.

20 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Not sure how you can read all the articles from today on Epstein and think yep 100% nothing sketchy here.

Maybe he did suicide himself but there seems to be a pretty good chance he was murdered as well.

Take this nonpartisan take to Daily Texan!

To go off on a slightly different tangent.  This is what actual privilege in action looks like. If you have the means, power, and connections to pull off a hit like this and get away with it you are privileged.  Privilege isn't a racial thing.  It is a class status thing.  99.9% of the people in this world regardless of their skin color will not spend one day of their life in this class or status.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Normally vote Democrat but Bill Clinton did fly on Epsteins plane 27 times and even went without secret service many times. He owned several jets himself and there is no reason to go on Epsteins plane that many times alone without security unless you don't want your security to see anything. 

Mean its not just Bill Clinton but hundreds of rich fish. 

Pics of Bill Clinton's jets? Hell, just give us a pic of one.

59 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

So the Clintons are so powerful they’re able to infiltrate a federal jail to have an inmate murdered, but they couldn’t figure out how to beat Donald Trump in an election?

I believe the line is still Russian interference. And according to triplehorn, the Russian mafia get what they want. 

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

But come on, what power does the President of the United States have when it comes to a federal inmate compared to that of a private citizen? Think!

I think both would need Epstein dead, and both would have the means to get it done. But trump has the easier access and Barr, so that plan was the most efficient and expedient. I’d imagine there were communications throughout all the interested parties that it was being handled. 

45 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

From Reuters:

At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source.

Also, the cameras were apparently down for maintenance.

This was a hit job.

News flash:

The prison/jail system is a failure at every level, amd made up of really incompetent and unmotivated people.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I think he was simply stating that prior presidents, (with the exception of Carter of course), fly solely private.  Do they literally "own the jets?"  No, I"m not aware that any do although I'm sure Bush certainly has the means to own one or more.

This site below is owned by one of, if not the biggest anti-Trump liberals in the travel media, and I don't really doubt when he says prior presidents only fly private.

https://thepointsguy.com/2017/02/how-former-presidents-fly/

51 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

My father in law, an O&G executive of some note, who otherwise is an intelligent person and for all the years I have known him not to be a conspiracy theorist at any level or of anything....suddenly has came to the conclusion that Epstein's death is entirely at the hands of the Clinton's.  I've written about he and my MIL over the past year or so here about how much further they keep going on the Trump Train.

No other plausible explanation for him; Hillary and Bill personally oversaw this execution.

Ask him how. Post his answer here. 

4 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

I think he was simply stating that prior presidents, (with the exception of Carter of course), fly solely private.  Do they literally "own the jets?"  No, I"m not aware that any do although I'm sure Bush certainly has the means to own one or more.

This site below is owned by one of, if not the biggest anti-Trump liberals in the travel media, and I don't really doubt when he says prior presidents only fly private.

https://thepointsguy.com/2017/02/how-former-presidents-fly/

Oh, so when he said Bill Clinton owned several private jets himself he meant Bill Clinton didn't own any private jets himself. Then it's obviously reasonable to conclude that when you said the Clintons had Epstein killed you meant Trump had him killed. I see how it works now. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Crazy Les Wexner gave Epstein $200 million.

Over the years, Wexner built a retailing and marketing conglomerate that currently includes Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, Henri Bendel, The White Barn Candle Company, and La Senza. Previous brands that were spun off include: Lane Bryant, Abercrombie & Fitch, Lerner New York, The Limited Too, Structure 9, Aura Science, The Limited, and Express.

Epstein's pimp (Maxwell) was a fixture at Victoria Secret events. She called the new young models "poptarts"

Wexner gave Epstein complete full power of attorney to manage his money and all his property and is now claiming Epstein stole from him.

Umm...

21 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

My bad he doesn't own any but he flies privately for free. My question would be why is he traveling with Epstein several times without any secret service? Doesn't seem standard.

NOT on team the Clintons killed him.

57 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

So the Clintons are so powerful they’re able to infiltrate a federal jail to have an inmate murdered, but they couldn’t figure out how to beat Donald Trump in an election?

Right. Trump ran on LOCK HER UP!, decided he didn't want to LOCK HER UP after he was elected, then started pointing fingers at the Clintons again once the Mueller investigation started heating up, and now, once The Enemy Of The People served up Epstein on a silver platter to his Justice Dept, putting the Clinton Crime Cartel right in his crosshairs... Wut!!! Foiled again by the Clintons!

The president has no problem getting personally involved if it's a rapper arrested in Sweden. Now, when a pedophile has the potential to help him deliver the Clinton dirt, even after he's attempted to kill himself before, Donald can't be bothered to get involved to make sure his Ace In The Hole stays alive and joins in on the conspiracy talk as if he's just your Average Joe Nutball and not the most powerful man on Earth. If the Clintons had Epstein offed after a failed first attempt right under Donald's nose, then he needs to be impeached for gross incompetence.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

My bad he doesn't own any but he flies privately for free. My question would be why is he traveling with Epstein several times without any secret service? Doesn't seem standard.

NOT on team the Clintons killed him.

If flying with him is evidence of guilt them both Clinton and Trump are guilty. Right?

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Oh, so when he said Bill Clinton owned several private jets himself he meant Bill Clinton didn't own any private jets himself. Then it's obviously reasonable to conclude that when you said the Clintons had Epstein killed you meant Trump had him killed. I see how it works now. 

I didn't presume you'd have problems discerning between someone who was suggested to own private jets to someone who solely flies private jets.

But to try and wrap my mind around your point, you seem to be suggesting some opposite along the lines that "we've proven Bill Clinton doesn't own private jets, therefore Trump owns private jets."   Neither of these two things are like the other...you know.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I'm starting to think that maybe Hillary fixed the election for Trump as a part of her nefarious plan to destroy America.

No need to think that.  Princess balled her eyes out that night, no way she fixed that election.

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

From Reuters:

At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source.

This was a hit job.

Down for maintenance = obvious hit. 

My moneys on AG Barr and the idiot trump train. Now they’re in cover up mode.

7 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

I didn't presume you'd have problems discerning between someone who was suggested to own private jets to someone who solely flies private jets.

But to try and wrap my mind around your point, you seem to be suggesting some opposite along the lines that "we've proven Bill Clinton doesn't own private jets, therefore Trump owns private jets."   Neither of these two things are like the other...you know.

Someone said something was true when it wasn't true. You defended that action. I assume what you say is true must also not be true. Because you're obviously a moron. 

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

From Reuters:

This was a hit job.

Wait. Is this real?  Do you have a link?

if so I am 100% sure he was either murdered or was told to off himself and given the opportunity . 

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Someone said something was true when it wasn't true. You defended that action. I assume what you say is true must also not be true. Because you're obviously a moron. 

I could see how stating someone solely flying private jets vs someone owning private jets would be considered opposites in your world.