so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Hey dumbass, pretty sure the tweet was referring to gang rape allegations by Julie Swetnick and her star attorney Michael Avenatti. Uncorroborated, but media ran with it immediately.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/kavanaugh-accuser-julie-swetnick-speaks-out-sexual-abuse-allegations-n915641

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-avenatti-client-allegations-kavanaugh/story?id=58097092

Wonder how that met their high “editorial standards”?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/10/brett-kavanaugh-gang-rape-claim-falls-apart/

He can't be a sexual molester/rapist if he didn't molest or rape everybody that raised the allegation? And I'm the dumbass? 

It's your right to be disingenuous. It's sort of your habit, too. I'm sure I speak for all dumbasses when I say that we look forward to your future posts. We will likely give you positive rep as well. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

He can't be a sexual molester/rapist if he didn't molest or rape everybody that raised the allegation? And I'm the dumbass? 

It's your right to be disingenuous. It's sort of your habit, too. I'm sure I speak for all dumbasses when I say that we look forward to your future posts. We will likely give you positive rep as well. 

Following his brain's logic pattern is a bit like wandering a carnival funhouse. It can be entertaining or terrorizing or both.

18 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I missed where I said anything of the sort. Try again. 

Did mainstream media outlets sit on stories about Weinstein and Epstein because they failed to meet their “editorial standards”? Yes.

Did the same outlets run with uncorroborated, salacious allegations by Julie Swetnick and her media darling attorney, Avenatti? Yes

That’s what the original tweet I posted was addressing.  

Why the double standard?

Edited by GRHorn

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Did mainstream media outlets sit on stories about Weinstein and Epstein because they failed to meet their “editorial standards”? Yes.

Did the same outlets run with uncorroborated, salacious allegations by Julie Swetnick and her media darling attorney, Avenatti? Yes

Why the double standard?

Perhaps you should address the manner in which those stories were reported and the timeliness thereof.  You know, because there was a fucking SCOTUS hearing going on and it was a central theme.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, GRHorn said:

What a fascinating perspective. Now I know who to go to when I need someone to stand up for tort lawyers, unions, Congress, or the mainstream media. At least 3 of those are some of the most unpopular things in existence. 

Among shit for brains like yourself. That is true. 

17 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Why the double standard?

Can we also question why the same mainstream media outlets haven't also extensively covered the two dozen(?) allegations of sexual assault made against our currently sitting president? Did they also fail to meet "editorial standards?"

I ask you, why the double standard?

• Like 2

Man, Epstein's death is a fucking Rorschach test.  If you:

1.  Believe Epstein didn't just kill himself

2.  Choose to rail against the media for not running some nebulous story regarding him that may or may not be significant

3.  While making nary a peep about the criminal justice system passing this off as a suicide (which would mean they have to be part of the conspiracy to silence Epstein)

Well, that all says a shit ton more about you and your motives than it does Epstein's death.

2.  Choose to rail against the media for not running some nebulous story regarding him that may or may not be significant
3.  While making nary a peep about the criminal justice system passing this off as a suicide (which would mean they have to be part of the conspiracy to silence Epstein)

Well, that all says a shit ton more about you and your motives than it does Epstein's death.
Add to that "Anyone bleating about Clinton/Trump ties to Epstein while ignoring Trump/Clinton ties to Epstein"
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Continental Op said:
1 hour ago, Goredho said:

Read more  

Add to that "Anyone bleating about Clinton/Trump ties to Epstein while ignoring Trump/Clinton ties to Epstein"

Yes indeed

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Here's the difference between the left and the right, EMAW.  If Bill Clinton or George S or any left politician was involved with Epstein's criminal behavior in any way, virtually all progressives say they should go down.  Contrast that to yourself and other alt-right shitstains who would defend Trump if he were on video fucking Ivanka, because Hillary!

Long walk, short pier, etc. etc. etc.

Bullshit, two words--Bill Clinton.  Two more words Paula Jones.  Two more words Juanita Broderick.  Two more words Monica Lewisky. Two more words Jennifer Flowers.  Do you think ABC News is run by conservatives?  The fact that they killed the story disproves your assertion point blank.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, bolverk said:

So now we're going with ignoring one seemingly credible alledged assault victim of a Supreme Court nominee while focusing solely on another lesser-so one based on a tweet that doesn't specify which one in order to accuse the "lamestream media" of covering up allegations against a very rich and well-connected accused pedophile to point out that the Clinton's were the real perpetrators?

0330chewbacca.jpg

What seemingly credible alleged assault victim?  There was absolutely nothing credible about Halsey-Ford's accusations.  She couldn't remember when it happened, she couldn't remember where it happened, and every single person she claimed could confirm her accusation refused to do so.

4 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

What seemingly credible alleged assault victim?  There was absolutely nothing credible about Halsey-Ford's accusations.  She couldn't remember when it happened, she couldn't remember where it happened, and every single person she claimed could confirm her accusation refused to do so.

It's Blasey Ford, you dumb fucking hayseed. If you can't get her name right, I can't help you scroll up a few fucking posts. Go find another planet to pollute with your idiocy.

11 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Bullshit, two words--Bill Clinton.  Two more words Paula Jones.  Two more words Juanita Broderick.  Two more words Monica Lewisky. Two more words Jennifer Flowers.  Do you think ABC News is run by conservatives?  The fact that they killed the story disproves your assertion point blank.

Please tell us which of those cases survived prosecution and resulted in convictions or judgments against Bill Clinton.

Also, I encourage your dumb ass to look into Robert Iger of Disney and tell us whether or not he supports Donald Trump.

16 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Did ABC not run stories on all those folks?  Because I'm pretty sure I saw the DNA stained blue dress there.  But I suppose it could've been NBC or CBS.  Or any other news media outlet of the time.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Did ABC not run stories on all those folks?  Because I'm pretty sure I saw the DNA stained blue dress there.  But I suppose it could've been NBC or CBS.  Or any other news media outlet of the time.  

I suppose we could just google any of those names and abc news and see if anything comes up.

Ok. I did and of course ABC covered it. Here's a semi-random hit that's semi-topical to the thread cuz it involves the guy that according to 2 sworn corroborating affidavits raped and threatened to kill a 13 year old at one of Epstein's parties.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/flashback-donald-trump-called-bill-clintons-accusers-terrible/story?id=42686582

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Just chalk this drivel up to yet another example of a stupid fuck who couldn’t comprehend the political spectrum if his useless life depended on it. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You know what I’d really like to see?  Is Bill and Hillary switch and declare themselves Republicans, and start running for office.  

They are right wing enough that it would not change their place in the political spectrum much.

7 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Yeah but the confusion and spectacle among Republican voters would be hilarious.

Doubtful, highly doubtful.  Hilary and Bill are the classic limo liberals. Using the promise of helping the common man to line their pockets.  It's been the tactic of democrats for decades. 

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Doubtful, highly doubtful.  Hilary and Bill are the classic politicians. Using the promise of helping the common man to line their pockets.  It's been the tactic of politicians for centuries (probably)

Fify

Acting like democrats are the only political party to benefit monetarily from their office.  I'm also pretty sure that was Trump's promise to the poors of the Midwest and yet Trump family and friends are the only ones that seem to be lining their pockets.  Ron Desantis says hi.  

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Torbush.  

That's the best you can do ?  I put it out over the plate like that, and all you can do is come back with a generationally obscure bit of slang.  I'm disappointed, I expect better from Surly.  At least Gordo had a Thujone dick pic.  

You suck at retorts.

More hypocrisy from the media, when a whistleblower claims Trump did something impeachable they must be protected from retaliation.  When a whistleblower exposes the media's unwillingness to dig into the Epstein story they get tracked down and fired from another network.  

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1192447374985252864

1. Scoop: ABC News execs believe they know who the former employee is who accessed footage of @arobach expressing her frustrations about her shelved Jeffrey Epstein story That former employee is now at CBS and ABC execs have reached out to CBS News execs

2. In a statement, an ABC News spokesperson tells me: "We take violations of company policy very seriously, and we’re pursuing all avenues to determine the source of the leak.”

3. It's important to note that ABC News does not know if this former employee leaked the footage to Project Veritas. What they do know is who accessed the footage. It's possible that person could have shared it with others who leaked it.

4. As I noted in this thread, ABC News has confirmed they're conducting an investigation into the leak. In response to an email, CBS News says they're declining to comment for this story.

5. Update: Two sources familiar with the matter tell me that CBS News has fired the staffer in question. This comes after ABC informed CBS that they had determined who accessed the footage of Amy Robach expressing her frustrations about the Epstein story.

Edited by EMAWesome
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

25 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

More hypocrisy from the media, when a whistleblower claims Trump did something impeachable they must be protected from retaliation.  When a whistleblower exposes the media's unwillingness to dig into the Epstein story they get tracked down and fired from another network.  

Except for that part where the staffer in question accessed and leaked copyrighted material owned by the network, whereas the Trump whistleblower acted within government channels according to government policy.

Hey, keep on trying, you'll get something right one day soon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Except for that part where the staffer in question accessed and leaked copyrighted material owned by the network, whereas the Trump whistleblower acted within government channels according to government policy.

Hey, keep on trying, you'll get something right one day soon.

He won’t. That’s his addiction

On 11/7/2019 at 2:43 PM, EMAWesome said:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1192447374985252864

Lol, my niece told on my nephew.  Her ass got grounded too.  WHAT ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWER PROTECTION?!???!?!!

5dc5a124d4591eefe91c753c?ops=max(650,0),

One California brewery decided to get into the meme business and started printing "Epstein didn't kill himself" on the bottom of their cans. The manager at Tactical Ops Brewing in Fresno said he got the idea about a week ago after seeing the memes flooding his Facebook feed.

https://kogo.iheart.com/content/2019-11-08-brewery-prints-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-on-the-bottom-of-cans/?Sc=editorial&Pname=local_social&Keyid=socialflow