so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7703257/New-photos-Jeffrey-Epsteins-New-Mexico-ranch-pedophiles-eight-person-party-shower.html

21248258-7703257-Pictures_from_inside_th

An anonymous contractor, who worked at the ranch until 2006, described the giant shower in the master bedroom as 'amazing, saying: 'That was a party shower, everybody getting in. It's a big shower'

Contractor sounds poor.

21219620-7703257-One_of_the_bedrooms_has

That is a bad ass cross. The iconography style is not quite my preference, and it would clash with my 4ft icon of the panaghia. Kinda creepy as a head board, but maybe I could pick it up at auction at cut rate.

21249138-7703257-image-m-65_157426066198

Weirdest thing yet. 

21219618-7703257-The_library_is_full_of_

LOL at this motherfucker's 486 desktop

21256882-7703257-image-a-125_15742703142

source.gif

21256850-7703257-image-a-124_15742702793

giphy.gif

Edited by Anastasis

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

What a shame, didn't know she was addicted to those pills that are about to be back-dated to show she randomly bought 100 units over her Rx amount for.  What a curious time to admit through credit card and doctor records that you are now addicted to these dangerous prescription pills.  Whoah.  Rough timing on your part, Ms. Maxwell.  

12 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

WTF is themindunleased.com  Sounds like some Q type horseshit site.

it's a mostly bullshit web news aggregator. but many other sources are reporting the same, if that's what you're actually questioning. sorry to throw you off like that.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

• 2 weeks later...

So to be clear, the clintons killed Epstein because Bill had sex with little girls / he gave money to the Clinton foundation.....

But Trump who also partied with him is not responsible because ..... 

If one is to believe in a conspiracy, would the compromised guy who controls the executive branch... currently.... and who’s AG (who is over the Bureau of Prisons) is very close to him be the more likely guy to have Epstein killed?

I can’t understand how conspiracy theorist weave their logic.

Just now, Dnaguy said:

I can’t understand how conspiracy theorist weave their logic.

When you understand that the Trumpist/modern "conservative" movement is based on conspiracy theories and those who buy into them.....and the folks who oppose this movement DON'T really buy into conspiracy theories....it all makes perfect sense.

A good conspiracy theory would take into account that all of that money and all of that power and all of that child rape is quite agnostic towards political affiliation

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 12:01 PM, Shady Ray said:

I mean, there could never be an intelligence connection behind the younger brother of the future King of England being photographed in an inappropriate pose with a 17 year old "poor-as-fuck" American "towel girl" from South Florida in the high-dollar home of a known Mossad Agent with that known Mossad Agent's daughter/aka "Jeff Epstein's Madame" standing in the background.

Or the fact that two of the big five names listed yesterday in Virginia Roberts' testimony represented the US as either special envoys for the Israeli-Palestinan peace process or to the U.N.

But according to our betters, that would just be a bridge too far, of course. Totally implausible

Back to this. Basically a tabloid, but still.

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/01/ghislaine-maxwells-powerful-contacts-protecting-her-in-safe-houses/

Ghislaine Maxwell — the British socialite who’s long been accused of serving as Jeffrey Epstein’s madam — is hiding in a series of safe houses and is being “protected because of the information she has on the world’s most powerful people.”

Maxwell, 58, allegedly procured young women and groomed them to have sex with Epstein and his wealthy pals, but she has remained out of public view after the convicted sex offender’s re-arrest last year and his death in jail in August. She has always denied any wrongdoing.

On the heels of a Reuters report that Maxwell was the main focus of an investigation by the FBI into several “people who facilitated” the dead pedophile’s alleged sexual abuse, a source tells Page Six: “Ghislaine is protected. She and Jeffrey were assets of sorts for multiple foreign governments. They would trade information about the powerful people caught in his net — caught at Epstein’s house.”

The source added of Ghislaine, who has homes in Manhattan and London, “She is not in the US, she moves around. She is sometimes in the UK, but most often in other countries, such as Israel, where her powerful contacts have provided her with safe houses and protection.”

21 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wasn't there a recent photo of Maxwell sitting in a cafe in LA?  Not that she couldn't hop a plane to anywhere, but I thought she was at least believed to still be in the US, at least part of the time.

Seems that was a hoax.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/was-ghislaine-maxwell-photoshopped-at-in-n-out.html

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Can you even imagine if Obama was still president...or if Hillary had won and THIS happened??  Of course since Trump won all the conspiracy nutjobs just pass over it like its no big deal, because Trump is their Jesus......

What seemingly credible alleged assault victim?  There was absolutely nothing credible about Halsey-Ford's accusations.  She couldn't remember when it happened, she couldn't remember where it happened, and every single person she claimed could confirm her accusation refused to do so.

Someone told you that, right? Tucker?

A good conspiracy theory would take into account that all of that money and all of that power and all of that child rape is quite agnostic towards political affiliation

Yep. This guy had so much dirt on so many people, the list of suspects is long and without political bias.

thanks for the validation because in this day and age, theories like this tend to pigeon-hole themselves into one party camp or another.  When you really start to wade through the bullshit and get up to that level, it's about power...not party.  Truth be told, it actually beings to occur several rungs of power below that on the ladder.  Trump is a shining example of that, he was a Democrat because he was in real estate in New York.  To do that, even as mediocre as he was at it, you have to hang with Democrats.  He was a friends of the Clintons until he wasn't.  Now he's the darling of the illiterate right. 

I think of so many friends and colleagues that are only aligned with who they need to be to get something done, and then they move on to the next elected official.  Every few days, I think of a story John Mackey told me about Warren Buffet.  Mackey, as you'll recall, was eviscerated by his fellow lefties in Austin after his company got massive and started attracting public capital.  Even though he offered his employees a benefits package unmatched in the industry, he was berated as a sellout and that began his defection to the Libertarian/Conscious Capitalism channel where he now finds himself; and has become a real thought leader.  But Buffet takes him aside several years ago at some CEO retreat.  And Buffet confides in him by pointing out to Mackey that he, Warren, enjoys very beneficial coverage from the media.  Even though Buffet is every bit the corporate activist investor that is vilified by the media, Warren is treated with kid's gloves.  With a few turns of phrase and a few ass-kisses to the right politicians, Buffet is seen as the working man's billionaire despite the bullshit about his original house and dining out at McDonald's.  He tells Mackey to project a progressive bent and the media will give him the favorable coverage he needs to drive his stock price up.  Mackey responds that he is actually very progressive, his very company is the bones of that ideology.  Buffet tells him, it doesn't matter what you and your company are about.  What matters is what media and political darlings you can court.  Mackey still never accepted the adage but he is frequently struck by the veiled message of Warren.  

Whoops there's no more video, we didn't find anything interesting at his pedo blackmail island, and mossad agent daughter Ghislaine Maxwell has nothing to do with any of this.

Oh and Comeys daughter is the Federal prosecutor so I'm sure them and the FBI are on top of this one and Justice will be served.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7222949/Maurene-Comey-U-S-prosecutor-working-case-billionaire-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

@Lobo that is spot on. Trump is merely one example. He is also useful as a front man for people who don't wish to get their hands dirty because he is such a 'needy' person in certain ways.

I had brought up the Franklin child abuse from the 80's some time ago because it is somewhat similar. It was a big news item and quickly died out. After the initial hullabaloo, the media in Omaha shut it down, the word was put around that it was a hoax, despite the statements from the few children that spoke that described events surrounding Bohemian Grove and DC. Was it a hoax? I have no idea as it predated so much of the ability (for the children) to gather information electronically via smart phones, etc. The players purported involved in that were of more than one political party and supposedly included Roy Cohn and/or Craig Spence. If the rich and powerful want to use and abuse children whether for personal satisfaction or political blackmail), the public won't stomach that so it goes underground quite quickly whereas everyone else is placed in prison. It drops out of the media with the exception of the few folks who really can't do any harm to the powerful and who are lumped in with the conspiracy theorists regardless of the legitimacy of their claims. The Franklin scandal was potentially linked with arms sales and most of the 38 million missing was never fully accounted as being spent by the man (responsible for about 2-3 million)who went to prison (Larry King-not the talk show host).

The Epstein case will drag on and eventually drop out of sight. He's dead (like many involved with the Franklin case) and it will go to the internet sites that traffic in all sorts of theories and unless it is useful to someone powerful to resurrect it, I suspect it will stay there. This case has a lot more exposure than Franklin did, but with Epstein out of the picture, it will only be used to cast rumors about rather than truly exposing the levels of child trafficking that might have occurred and who the real facilitators are/were.

I should note, I am looking at the minor similarities between the two events not as a 'believer' in conspiracy theories as much as if the rich and powerful want to commit crimes of such nature, there is not a lot a regular citizen can do to stop them regardless. It doesn't stop child sexual abuse from being an abomination, I just don't hold out hope that the perpetrators will ever be punished for their crimes.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

@Lobo that is spot on. Trump is merely one example. He is also useful as a front man for people who don't wish to get their hands dirty because he is such a 'needy' person in certain ways.

I had brought up the Franklin child abuse from the 80's some time ago because it is somewhat similar. It was a big news item and quickly died out. After the initial hullabaloo, the media in Omaha shut it down, the word was put around that it was a hoax, despite the statements from the few children that spoke that described events surrounding Bohemian Grove and DC. Was it a hoax? I have no idea as it predated so much of the ability (for the children) to gather information electronically via smart phones, etc. The players purported involved in that were of more than one political party and supposedly included Roy Cohn and/or Craig Spence. If the rich and powerful want to use and abuse children whether for personal satisfaction or political blackmail), the public won't stomach that so it goes underground quite quickly whereas everyone else is placed in prison. It drops out of the media with the exception of the few folks who really can't do any harm to the powerful and who are lumped in with the conspiracy theorists regardless of the legitimacy of their claims. The Franklin scandal was potentially linked with arms sales and most of the 38 million missing was never fully accounted as being spent by the man (responsible for about 2-3 million)who went to prison (Larry King-not the talk show host).

The Epstein case will drag on and eventually drop out of sight. He's dead (like many involved with the Franklin case) and it will go to the internet sites that traffic in all sorts of theories and unless it is useful to someone powerful to resurrect it, I suspect it will stay there. This case has a lot more exposure than Franklin did, but with Epstein out of the picture, it will only be used to cast rumors about rather than truly exposing the levels of child trafficking that might have occurred and who the real facilitators are/were.

I should note, I am looking at the minor similarities between the two events not as a 'believer' in conspiracy theories as much as if the rich and powerful want to commit crimes of such nature, there is not a lot a regular citizen can do to stop them regardless. It doesn't stop child sexual abuse from being an abomination, I just don't hold out hope that the perpetrators will ever be punished for their crimes.

I'm normally no conspiracy theorist either. However, a guy doing what Epstein was doing must have had a dead man's switch. The fact that he died without a public release of info is strange. It means he either turned it off or handed the keys over to a third party. 

I guess it is also possible that the timer wasn't short so that it could allow him to serve a short prison sentence and still have time to prevent the info release. On July 6, it will have been a year since he went to jail.  Maybe that will be the day the emails automatically go out. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

I completely agree that the crime of using minors and children for sex is not limited to party; it stems from pathology or power/wealth as well stated above. But is there a partisan slant to those officials who protected Epstein prior to his incarceration in NYC? 

Epstein's history with law enforcement and the powerful is a case study in how the US has become a banana republic.

I feel like the prosecutors in Florida were GOPs as were most of his governmental protectors. Would he have found protectors had Dems been in the offices? Again, it's not a rhetorical question. I can't be sure of the answer. Does everybody have a price when it comes to child sex trafficking?

To me, the GOP has become a criminal organization corrupt to its core. They openly violate their oaths of office. They sold us out to fucking Russia. Russia! Once you're taking money from actual enemies of your country, where (if anywhere) exactly do you draw the moral line? Further, there is no reason to believe that the money streams we know of now are the only ones out there.

Maybe pizzagate was a red herring: a pre-emptive attempt to frame the Dems when it looked like the Epstein story would go public. 

Again, I don't think the sex crimes are limited to party; they seem very connected to class and/or pathology. However, did the GOP organization, in abandoning its traditional values and embracing corruption, stoop to peddling influence to protect peddlers of child sex? 

I wouldn't put it past them at this point.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I completely agree that the crime of using minors and children for sex is not limited to party; it stems from pathology or power/wealth as well stated above. But is there a partisan slant to those officials who protected Epstein prior to his incarceration in NYC? 

Epstein's history with law enforcement and the powerful is a case study in how the US has become a banana republic.

I feel like the prosecutors in Florida were GOPs as were most of his governmental protectors. Would he have found protectors had Dems been in the offices? Again, it's not a rhetorical question. I can't be sure of the answer. Does everybody have a price when it comes to child sex trafficking?

To me, the GOP has become a criminal organization corrupt to its core. They openly violate their oaths of office. They sold us out to fucking Russia. Russia! Once you're taking money from actual enemies of your country, where (if anywhere) exactly do you draw the moral line? Further, there is no reason to believe that the money streams we know of now are the only ones out there.

Maybe pizzagate was a red herring: a pre-emptive attempt to frame the Dems when it looked like the Epstein story would go public. 

Again, I don't think the sex crimes are limited to party; they seem very connected to class and/or pathology. However, did the GOP organization, in abandoning its traditional values and embracing corruption, stoop to peddling influence to protect peddlers of child sex? 

I wouldn't put it past them at this point.

Not everything is right/left, red/blue.  Posts like this just reinforce my team v. your team mentality.  There's plenty of corruption throughout both political parties, and there's enough smoke surrounding Epstein to point fingers in many directions.  This argument just seems better suited for a different issue.

And no, to answer your question, I highly doubt there is a particular partisan slant to those who protected Epstein.

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Zavala said:

Whoops there's no more video, we didn't find anything interesting at his pedo blackmail island, and mossad agent daughter Ghislaine Maxwell has nothing to do with any of this.

Oh and Comeys daughter is the Federal prosecutor so I'm sure them and the FBI are on top of this one and Justice will be served.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7222949/Maurene-Comey-U-S-prosecutor-working-case-billionaire-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

Maybe the Trump DOJ will Do Something!   

lulz, nah Epstein was trumps boy.  

25 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Not everything is right/left, red/blue.  Posts like this just reinforce my team v. your team mentality.  There's plenty of corruption throughout both political parties, and there's enough smoke surrounding Epstein to point fingers in many directions.  This argument just seems better suited for a different issue.

And no, to answer your question, I highly doubt there is a particular partisan slant to those who protected Epstein.

I take care to specify the organization rather than the voter. I'm not sure that the GOP even really is a political party anymore. I don't believe the Dems, for whom I vote, are above corruption and other common wickedness as individuals, but I don't think they're a criminal organization. Their flaws have to do with the money bloated system we have and which they both need and exploit.

I'd be fine with a massive reform movement to change the system from which new parties or better forms of the current parties emerge.

I don't have a team. I don't say I'm a democrat because I don't think that says much about me. They just provide the candidates that give the little guy a bit more of a chance.

I don't assert that there is a partisan slant, I just explore the question about how far down the GOP may go as an organization. It is indeed quite possible that Dems in charge in Florida would have done the same thing for Epstein as individuals. I'm just not sure and would like someone to investigate it all further.   (Do Something!)

They may find Bill Clinton at the center of it all for all I know. If so, fry him.

Thanks for answering the post. Seriously.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I take care to specify the organization rather than the voter. I'm not sure that the GOP even really is a political party anymore. I don't believe the Dems, for whom I vote, are above corruption and other common wickedness as individuals, but I don't think they're a criminal organization. Their flaws have to do with the money bloated system we have and which they both need and exploit.

I'd be fine with a massive reform movement to change the system from which new parties or better forms of the current parties emerge.

I don't have a team. I don't say I'm a democrat because I don't think that says much about me. They just provide the candidates that give the little guy a bit more of a chance.

I don't assert that there is a partisan slant, I just explore the question about how far down the GOP may go as an organization. It is indeed quite possible that Dems in charge in Florida would have done the same thing for Epstein as individuals. I'm just not sure and would like someone to investigate it all further.   (Do Something!)

They may find Bill Clinton at the center of it all for all I know. If so, fry him.

Thanks for answering the post. Seriously.

I guess I'm having trouble with looking at this from the GOP as an organizational standpoint.  I find it extremely hard to believe that the RNC and thereafter regional or local Republican Party organizations as a body might be attempting to influence anything with regard to Epstein.  Now, are there very powerful people with much to lose potentially exerting influence on officials with the ability to affect the outcome of investigations and prosecutions?  I think the history of this matter, and in particular the south Florida plea deal suggests there likely was.  Do GOP affiliated officials tend to answer to rich and powerful donors?  Sure.  So do Democratic ones.  So, to suggest something more coordinated beyond bowing to influence or power by individuals, regardless of the letter next to their name, to me, requires me to put on a tinfoil hat.

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Like 2

Update:

A takeaway from the article that may be relevant:

Ms. George’s lawsuit also seeks to head off an effort by Mr. Epstein’s executor, Mr. Indyke, to turn Mr. Epstein’s vast wealth into a victim’s compensatory fund. Mr. Indyke’s proposal, which is currently being litigated in a separate Virgin Islands case, imposes confidentiality on any claimants, Ms. George said.

“The estate continues to engage in a course of conduct aimed at concealing the criminal activities of the Epstein enterprise,” the lawsuit said.

• Like 1