so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There is nothing worth celebrating about the whole Epstein story but this is about as close as it gets.

I thought this bump had to do with this:

Mystery Jeffrey Epstein statue found in Downtown Albuquerque

This Ghislaine news is huge though...Surely they won't expect us to believe that she commits suicide in custody too....Maybe they will go with the "lone but with a gun" angle this time. Let her bond out, and then find some shitbird with decent marksmanship skills. Should be interesting.

As much as she knows, I always figured she was squirreled away on some rich dudes private island in some remote part of the world. A little surprised to know that she was just chillin in New Hampshire. 

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

As much as she knows, I always figured she was squirreled away on some rich dudes private island in some remote part of the world. A little surprised to know that she was just chillin in New Hampshire. 

Yeah, that rack should be more than enough to keep some old rich guy entertained.

36 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:
40 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:
There is nothing worth celebrating about the whole Epstein story but this is about as close as it gets.

Why in the world would she return to the US?

this. France was never going to extradite her 

she let the fbi capture her. Maybe she’s ready to spill the beans ??

Edited by tx 3 putt

9 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Yeah, that rack should be more than enough to keep some old rich guy entertained.

rich old guys can have an endless parade of college aged gf’s. Maybe something for a rich old guy to have Epstein’s woman though 

9 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Wonder if the fact that this was going to happen had anything to do with the Berman situation.  

3 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:
9 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:
Wonder if the fact that this was going to happen had anything to do with the Berman situation.  

Its an interesting subplot, for sure.

What's the Berman situation?

I believe the charges are out of SDNY and Berman (the former US Attorney for SDNY) was fired a few weeks ago. The left is going to come out saying Barr is playing interference for Trump, the right is going to say Berman was running interference for the Clinton's. Could just be a total coincidence.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Fear said:
6 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

I believe the charges are out of SDNY and Berman (the former US Attorney for SDNY) was fired a few weeks ago. The left is going to come out saying Barr is playing interference for Trump, the right is going to say Berman was running interference for the Clinton's. Could just be a total coincidence.

That sounds like some serious Q level tinfoil.

4 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:
9 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Does Berman have some relation to the Clinton's? Trump and Sessions appointed him to the SDNY office not Obama.

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Does Berman have some relation to the Clinton's? Trump and Sessions appointed him to the SDNY office not Obama.

Not to mention that Berman seems to be a lifelong Republican based on his contribution history:

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?contributor_name=Geoffrey+Berman&contributor_occupation=Attorney&max_date=12%2F31%2F2020

Shit doesn't hold together, but the tinfoil folks never let facts get in their way.

58 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I guess she chose "die"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Need to stop referring to these crimes as sex acts. Should always say raped. I guess referring to some of it as sexual assault is OK but it was not sex

Edited by Sawbonz
derp
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Need to stop referring to these crimes as sex acts. Should always say raped. I guess referring to some of it as sexual assault is OK but it was not sex

It's also infuriating to hear the term "underage woman". No, that is a child. They haven't "committed a sex act with an underage woman", they've raped a child.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

That sounds like some serious Q level tinfoil.

Yeah, you'd have to be absolutely nuts to think that Barr's attempt to replace Berman with a stooge had anything to do with this. I mean, the head of SDNY probably didn't even know about the pending Maxwell indictment, and show me just one example where Bill Barr has done anything to protect Donald Trump.

Next you're gonna tell me that Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself!

• Like 2

Not for a minute do I think that what she knows will see the light of day.   Zero chance of that.    Maybe she has an unfortunate accident, maybe a plea deal that limits what she tells, or maybe it turns out that she was just a pawn and didn't really know anything that's not already pubic knowledge.  (wink wink).  The rich and powerful live under different rules.

6 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

Yeah, you'd have to be absolutely nuts to think that Barr's attempt to replace Berman with a stooge had anything to do with this. I mean, the head of SDNY probably didn't even know about the pending Maxwell indictment, and show me just one example where Bill Barr has done anything to protect Donald Trump.

Next you're gonna tell me that Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself!

I think the replacement of Berman was first and foremost to provide a political favor to a Trump loyalist.  I imagine there likely was the added benefit (and perhaps the primary goal) of impeding the SDNY's various investigations into Trump Inc. matters.

I view it as a stretch to suggest that the Berman firing was to prevent further investigation into Epstein as it relates to Trump or the inverse that Berman was covering for Clinton.

I don't have an opinion on whether Epstein killed himself.  There certainly are a lot of suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.

Edited by DDD Dad

15 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I'm pretty sure a later judge ruled that agreement invalid because there is a law requiring alleged victims be allowed opportunity to give statements prior to the government entering into any such agreement with an accused criminal. The victims didn't even find out there was a possible agreement until it had been signed by all parties and approved by the judge.

3 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I think the replacement of Berman was first and foremost to provide a political favor to a Trump loyalist.  I imagine there likely was the added benefit (and perhaps the primary goal) of impeding the SDNY's various investigations into Trump Inc. matters.

I view it as a stretch to suggest that the Berman firing was to prevent further investigation into Epstein as it relates to Trump or the inverse that Berman was covering for Clinton.

I don't have an opinion on whether Epstein killed himself.  There certainly are a lot of suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.

There is a 99% certainty the Berman firing was demanded by Trump.  After all he denied doing it.  The reasons for it might not pertain directly to this but you can damn well bet Trump wanted him fired because of his investigations.  

• Like 1

There is a 99% certainty the Berman firing was demanded by Trump.  After all he denied doing it.  The reasons for it might not pertain directly to this but you can damn well bet Trump wanted him fired because of his investigations.  

So, we agree.

29 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I'm not an attorney, but I don't believe that agreement is blanket amnesty for anyone who conspired with Epstein. She is likely guilty of crimes of her own. If she was a procurer for Prince Andrew (or anyone) without Epstein's involvement, that would be outside the Epstein conspiracy, would it not?

I guess I could rob a bank and murder somebody but then confess to conspiring with Epstein and be off the hook.

Guest Lobo

Berman was fired for the very simple reason he gave a data dump to the AG James to aide their case against Trump in 2021 for state crimes.  There's no conspiracy, no grand vision by Barr, none of that.  Berman turned over a heap of evidence to aide James and New York next year.  Obviously he prosecutes federal crimes and James prosecutes state crimes.  But the evidence on the former certainly helps inform the latter.  trump is going to hide under the DeSantis' skirt for years just like Assange hid in the Ecuadorian Embassy.  Plus, there's the irony.  

Anyway, they can't find her hanged in her cell.  That's too obvious.  

Let's get a pool going...how does her imminent "suicide" come to pass? 

Food poisoning?  Shank to the vital organs?  Just a straight up inmate gang beating?  Suicide by guard ("she went for my gun!"), slip and fall in the shower?  

22 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I tend to agree with this. 

• Hook 'Em 1