so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

Guest Lobo

Is there an alternative to this timeline where Maxwell, Clinton, and Trump all end up dead in their jail cells?  Because I'd like to get on that timeline.  

32 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

There is a 99% certainty the Berman firing was demanded by Trump.  After all he denied doing it.  The reasons for it might not pertain directly to this but you can damn well bet Trump wanted him fired because of his investigations.  

Agreed. Trump had more than enough nefarious reasons for wanting Berman replaced, dating back to the investigation and prosecution of Michael Cohen, to explain Berman's ouster. There are also cases against Giuliani, and Lev Parnas & Igor Fruman, and according to John Bolton in his book, Trump was making promises to Erdogan that he'd take care of a case against some Turkish company that was being conducted in the SDNY.

Replacing Berman was an apparently corrupt move even if Maxwell remained free. I can't speculate how or if her impending arrest affected the timing of Trump and Barr's decision to get rid of Berman. I think I'll have to wait and see how her case plays out. You can't say that Maxwell's arrest explains Berman's removal because you don't need that to explain his removal. 

• Like 3

Guest Lobo
12 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Never knew her, maybe I took a picture whose to say, haven’t talked to her in 20 years.

I mean, politics aside, how many times has he done this since he took office?  Claims to never have even heard of someone, next thing you know...they've had a half dozen dinners together.  He doesn't have the excuse of "I was drunk when I met him, I don't remember."  Yet his supporters can't stop questioning Biden's age/memory.  

Every fucking time he does this, I just laugh because I think of William Shatner in "Airplane II"  

"the shuttle is being flown by a Ted Striker sir"
Shatner: "Did you say, Ted Striker?" 

"You know him sir?

Shatner: "I've never heard of him in my whole life. (dramatic pause)  That's not exactly true, we were like brothers once."  

44 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Berman was fired for the very simple reason he gave a data dump to the AG James to aide their case against Trump in 2021 for state crimes.  There's no conspiracy, no grand vision by Barr, none of that.  Berman turned over a heap of evidence to aide James and New York next year.  Obviously he prosecutes federal crimes and James prosecutes state crimes.  But the evidence on the former certainly helps inform the latter.  trump is going to hide under the DeSantis' skirt for years just like Assange hid in the Ecuadorian Embassy.  Plus, there's the irony.  

Anyway, they can't find her hanged in her cell.  That's too obvious.  

Let's get a pool going...how does her imminent "suicide" come to pass? 

Food poisoning?  Shank to the vital organs?  Just a straight up inmate gang beating?  Suicide by guard ("she went for my gun!"), slip and fall in the shower?  

Massive prison outbreak of Covid-19.  The only preexisting condition she has is deep involvement with Epstein.

Guest Lobo

Good call, didn't even think of that.  It is a legit flare-up concern for many facilities.  Yep, damn shame her towels and uniforms were purposely washed in infected water.  They took a vial straight form a lab and just dumped it into her linens and garments.  She was sick within days and dead within two weeks.  Infirmary couldn't help her, shortage of ventilators in Manhattan because of the bungled job done by Gov. Cuomo.  Damn shame.  Sad, really.  

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I mean, politics aside, how many times has he done this since he took office?  Claims to never have even heard of someone, next thing you know...they've had a half dozen dinners together.  He doesn't have the excuse of "I was drunk when I met him, I don't remember."  Yet his supporters can't stop questioning Biden's age/memory.  

Every fucking time he does this, I just laugh because I think of William Shatner in "Airplane II"  

"the shuttle is being flown by a Ted Striker sir"
Shatner: "Did you say, T

"You know him sir?

Shatner: "I've never heard of him in my whole life. (dramatic pause)  That's not exactly true, we were like brothers once."  

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Good call, didn't even think of that.  It is a legit flare-up concern for many facilities.  Yep, damn shame her towels and uniforms were purposely washed in infected water.  They took a vial straight form a lab and just dumped it into her linens and garments.  She was sick within days and dead within two weeks.  Infirmary couldn't help her, shortage of ventilators in Manhattan because of the bungled job done by Gov. Cuomo.  Damn shame.  Sad, really.  

I used to be a Republican.  Switched over about 15 years ago, but I still got it.

44 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

39 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

giphy.gif

Can one of you folks translate what that means, exactly? Are they saying the case will stay in that department (and I assume that is a good thing) unless its against a public official? Or is it saying it ends up there (and doesnt leave) because it's obvious there's a potential angle against a public offical?

Thanks in advance. 

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Can one of you folks translate what that means, exactly? Are they saying the case will stay in that department (and I assume that is a good thing) unless its against a public official? Or is it saying it ends up there (and doesnt leave) because it's obvious there's a potential angle against a public offical?

Thanks in advance. 

I think he's saying that based on his experience if this was merely a sex trafficking case it would not be staffed by the Public Corruption Unit.  Since SDNY has apparently announced that the PCU is staffing it, he is drawing a conclusion that there must be some angle involving current or former public officials, and not just the trafficking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm not an attorney, but I don't believe that agreement is blanket amnesty for anyone who conspired with Epstein. She is likely guilty of crimes of her own. If she was a procurer for Prince Andrew (or anyone) without Epstein's involvement, that would be outside the Epstein conspiracy, would it not?

I guess I could rob a bank and murder somebody but then confess to conspiring with Epstein and be off the hook.

I also thought that amnesty or immunity meant that you had to come clean on everything. If you lie to the police or hide crimes, then the deal is off the table. 

It's also confusing that the deal seems to have been with Epstein not Maxwell. Is it really that difficult for the authorities to declare the Epstein deal as void now?

She is an especially pathetic character in this whole saga. From what I gathered listening to podcasts etc, she was in love with Epstein and desperate to please him. Just this kind of pathetic, daddy-didn't-love-me, sad sack Epstein sycophant trying to win his attention and favor. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

She is an especially pathetic character in this whole saga. From what I gathered listening to podcasts etc, she was in love with Epstein and desperate to please him. Just this kind of pathetic, daddy-didn't-love-me, sad sack Epstein sycophant trying to win his attention and favor. 

Her daddy was Mossad. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Anyway, they can't find her hanged in her cell.  That's too obvious.  

Let's get a pool going...how does her imminent "suicide" come to pass? 

Food poisoning?  Shank to the vital organs?  Just a straight up inmate gang beating?  Suicide by guard ("she went for my gun!"), slip and fall in the shower?  

We know she's a dirty girl, I'll take  "vigorous scissoring" incident at +750 odds

32 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Yep.  Doesn't really excuse anything, but points to a potential area of rehabilitation, if we were any good at that.

The Beverly MA local paper has an article with some interesting details.

https://patch.com/massachusetts/beverly/amp/28831354/jeffrey-epsteins-companion-arrested-in-nh-has-north-shore-ties

“Maxwell had been seen in Paris as recently as late last month. It's not clear why she has spent time in the United States as the criminal case was being built against her, given her means to go to countries that would not extradite her. 

Maxwell's arrest comes a day after a yacht owned by Alexander Mashkevitch, a Russian businessman and Jewish philanthropist with close ties to political leaders in Kazakhstan, was spotted in Beverly Harbor. In 2010, Turkish police seized another one of his yachts on suspicion that it had been used to host a sex party with nine young women, including two underage girls, for Kazakh businessmen. Mashkevich was not charged.

It's not clear if Mashkevitch was on board the yacht in Beverly Harbor, which departed Wednesday, or if there is any connection to Maxwell's arrest.”

2 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Didn’t she participate in at least one of the sexual assaults? 

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Agreed. Trump had more than enough nefarious reasons for wanting Berman replaced, dating back to the investigation and prosecution of Michael Cohen, to explain Berman's ouster. There are also cases against Giuliani, and Lev Parnas & Igor Fruman, and according to John Bolton in his book, Trump was making promises to Erdogan that he'd take care of a case against some Turkish company that was being conducted in the SDNY.

Replacing Berman was an apparently corrupt move even if Maxwell remained free. I can't speculate how or if her impending arrest affected the timing of Trump and Barr's decision to get rid of Berman. I think I'll have to wait and see how her case plays out. You can't say that Maxwell's arrest explains Berman's removal because you don't need that to explain his removal. 

That is why Berman was fired. According to Bernstein's article on CNN about Trump's phone calls, Erdogan and Trump talked more than any other leader and Erdogan repeatedly pressed Trump to not bring charges against the Turkish bank Halkbank for violations of the Iranian sanctions. Trump allegedly assured Erdogan he'd take care of it and Berman went ahead and indicted the bank in the face of political pressure. Bye bye Berman. Strongmen have to watch each others back. 

1 hour ago, Foggy Notion said:

The Beverly MA local paper has an article with some interesting details.

https://patch.com/massachusetts/beverly/amp/28831354/jeffrey-epsteins-companion-arrested-in-nh-has-north-shore-ties

“Maxwell had been seen in Paris as recently as late last month. It's not clear why she has spent time in the United States as the criminal case was being built against her, given her means to go to countries that would not extradite her. 

Maxwell's arrest comes a day after a yacht owned by Alexander Mashkevitch, a Russian businessman and Jewish philanthropist with close ties to political leaders in Kazakhstan, was spotted in Beverly Harbor. In 2010, Turkish police seized another one of his yachts on suspicion that it had been used to host a sex party with nine young women, including two underage girls, for Kazakh businessmen. Mashkevich was not charged.

It's not clear if Mashkevitch was on board the yacht in Beverly Harbor, which departed Wednesday, or if there is any connection to Maxwell's arrest.”

I wonder if Mashkevitch made her walk the plank Captain Stabbin' style?

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

He's so much better than that chick that just lip syncs it.

"that's what we called the runway on Jeff Epstein's private island...the jizzlane, cause we had a lot of fun there, tremendous fun"  

legit laughed at that one. 

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

"that's what we called the runway on Jeff Epstein's private island...the jizzlane, cause we had a lot of fun there, tremendous fun"  

Yeah it's funny, I'm laughing, but a lot of that fun was with underage girls.

57 minutes ago, Blotto said:

There was no runway there, maybe a helicopter pad.  Is that what they were referring to?

12 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

i saw that L&O: SVU episode

15 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say if someone has evidence of kid fucking; then the hell with any prior immunity agreements.  Especially if the cunt that put the immunity agreement in place suicided hisself.  I mean out of our 10,000 surly lawyers one of you bastards could get this reversed for $50.

32 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Hey look everyone, Dershowitz speaks:

... and when she dies first, we'll have to continue to presume her innocent for all time - along with anyone for whom she arranged "massages."  Yeah, that's the ticket ... 

The one conspiracy theory I believe is that Barr had Epstein killed to protect Trump.  As long as Epstein was alive and looking to save his own ass, there's no limit to the number of people he'd throw under the bus, so he had to be deleted.  I think very strongly that the same thing will happen to this woman.  

28 minutes ago, Gooby said:

The one conspiracy theory I believe is that Barr had Epstein killed to protect Trump.  As long as Epstein was alive and looking to save his own ass, there's no limit to the number of people he'd throw under the bus, so he had to be deleted.  I think very strongly that the same thing will happen to this woman.  

As a reminder that the current timeline is being controlled by some soap-opera quality producers:

Donald Barr (August 8, 1921 – February 5, 2004) was an Office of Strategic Services (OSS) agent, ..., was headmaster at the Dalton School in New York City (1964–74) ... and wrote two science fiction novels.[2] One of his sons is United States Attorney General William Barr.

Donald Barr was headmaster of the elite Dalton School from 1964 to 1974.[10] During his time as Dalton's headmaster, Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite Epstein having dropped out of college and being only 21 years old at the time.[11][12] In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery. It has been noted that Epstein's crimes are similar to the plot of Barr's novel.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Barr 

Edited by Gap03

32 minutes ago, Gooby said:

Maybe, but someone who operates based on "leverage" must have had some type of dead man's switch.  This guy had been living entirely off blackmail for decades and he can be killed without any repercussions for those who he blackmailed?  Epstein died on August 10, 2019 and was jailed on July 9, 2019.  Not quite a year yet.  A year would be a long time for that type of automated action anyway.  More likely, there is still a trusted co-conspirator holding all the cards.  Maybe it is Maxwell.  Maybe someone else.