so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Man, I thought Bill Richardson was a good guy.  What a disappointment. 

Well, if reality was set by deposition testimony, I'd be living in a different universe.   I mean, there are always reasons to lie and always reasons to get things wrong.   So while I am going to take it all seriously, I'm not going to go by one depo from one girl and assume it 100% truthy.  

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Qanon told me that Trump was a hero who was gonna make all these pedophiles pay...
....we’re waiting.

‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.   He’s a lot of fun to be with.  It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002

30 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Well, if reality was set by deposition testimony, I'd be living in a different universe.   I mean, there are always reasons to lie and always reasons to get things wrong.   So while I am going to take it all seriously, I'm not going to go by one depo from one girl and assume it 100% truthy.  

of course.  But the fact that his name even came up is a bummer.  

I do believe that all are innocent until proven otherwise, but fuck...the fact that he has ANY association with this scumbag sickens me. 

For someone to know these pedophiles personally, to now hear legally what you had long suspected them of being a party to, and to be in a massive position of power to further uncover the truth, swiftly and decidedly punish the wrongdoers, help the victims, and send a clear message that this can never again happen...and to simply sit back and do nothing is beyond the pale to me. 

What does this say about a man?  To learn of 12 year olds being sexually abused by this litany of your old associates and to remain silent on the matter when one directive from you could uncover the rest of the truth, put the hammer down on the pedophiles, and show compassion to the victims?  Maybe instead of using the Department of Justice to move a Congressionally set election, use them to expedite this case.  

I'm not at all saying I think the President was ever involved in this shit, but he knows half the people named already.  How do you not use everything in your toolbox to punish pedophiles (after you've used your own DOJ/FBI to really uncover the dirt) and help the girls?  How does a father of two daughters and numerous granddaughters not foam at the mouth to unleash the full hell of the Executive Branch on these assholes?  

$50 says he says he has no comment and will let the justice process work itself out.  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

For someone to know these pedophiles personally, to now hear legally what you had long suspected them of being a party to, and to be in a massive position of power to further uncover the truth, swiftly and decidedly punish the wrongdoers, help the victims, and send a clear message that this can never again happen...and to simply sit back and do nothing is beyond the pale to me. 

What does this say about a man?  To learn of 12 year olds being sexually abused by this litany of your old associates and to remain silent on the matter when one directive from you could uncover the rest of the truth, put the hammer down on the pedophiles, and show compassion to the victims?  Maybe instead of using the Department of Justice to move a Congressionally set election, use them to expedite this case.  

I'm not at all saying I think the President was ever involved in this shit, but he knows half the people named already.  How do you not use everything in your toolbox to punish pedophiles (after you've used your own DOJ/FBI to really uncover the dirt) and help the girls?  How does a father of two daughters and numerous granddaughters not foam at the mouth to unleash the full hell of the Executive Branch on these assholes?  

$50 says he says he has no comment and will let the justice process work itself out.  

The answer is because is Maxwell doesn't have dirt on him, one of the other people that he'd name/know absolutely does. That guy isn't going to kick the fucking fire ant pile. 

33 minutes ago, Lobo said:

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Trump was almost certainly involved in this shit.

However, even if he wasn't, he's a sociopath.  He doesn't give a shit about his own daughters.  He doesn't give a shit about other people's daughters.  He gives a shit about the people named already because they are power brokers and he loves power.  But he doesn't give a shit about them otherwise.  He doesn't even know how to care.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Because he never cared about any of the people involved, he only cares about himself.  It's the essence of his affliction.  He only cares about what affects him personally.  The girls were just objects to be used and tossed aside.  It's why he and Epstein were friends.  They are the same in this regard.  

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The answer is because is Maxwell doesn't have dirt on him, one of the other people that he'd name/know absolutely does. That guy isn't going to kick the fucking fire ant pile. 

And this, once one domino falls, they take all the other dominoes down with them.

On 7/23/2020 at 12:01 AM, jimmyjazz said:

Well, it's also a false construct.  Revealing 1,001 videos showing Bill and Hillary and Donald and Bill and Jeffrey and whoever going Caligula on underaged girls does not in any way shape or form prove that Dersh DIDN'T do the same.  

Yep. That’s the bitch about not being able to prove a negative when it’s open ended like this. 

Note- this isn’t me arguing Alan D is innocent- just agreeing with your proposition showing his argument isn’t dispositive. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah- I can’t imagine that’s not the case. The rich and powerful engaged in a game of MAD... ain’t nothing coming from any of this. 
Sickens me to even consider. 

On 7/23/2020 at 12:01 AM, jimmyjazz said:

Well, it's also a false construct.  Revealing 1,001 videos showing Bill and Hillary and Donald and Bill and Jeffrey and whoever going Caligula on underaged girls does not in any way shape or form prove that Dersh DIDN'T do the same.  

What if they all have watermarked serial numbers 1/1001, 2/1001, etc, and the opening disclaimer to each states "Epstein recorded every single instance of underage rape.  If there is no video, then it didn't happen."     

2 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Multiple viedos of Trump railing dead 10 year olds could surface and his fucktard supporters would scream it's fake. 

There is nothing that can come out of this that takes Trump down.

Not to mention the near instant spike in missing 10 year olds. 

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Does this data dump not add any new information? We already knew about allegations against Andrew, Dersch, etc. and knew that Clinton had been to the island. 

I think before this was all just Q bullshit rumors.  Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is the first time we have close to legit proof these people are pedos 

1 hour ago, Xian said:

I think before this was all just Q bullshit rumors.  Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is the first time we have close to legit proof these people are pedos 

Several victims were on record on these issues beforehand, I believe. The Jane Does I think had mostly come forward and many appeared in the Netflix doc. 

23 hours ago, Foggy Notion said:

No matter what else you say about them, Epstein had some creepy looking friends.  Imagine being a 12 year old and having that giant insect laying on you.  

Tell me there's some lottery and the winner gets to throw the switch on these scumbags.  I'll buy some tickets.  Someone has to do it.

16 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Looks like a ton of big shots are going down because of an international pedophelia ring.  I feel like I owe Q an apology.  

No, no you don't.  Just because Q was talking about it a lot doesn't mean it was their pressure that caused this case to be pursued.  But they will take credit for it.  

Pretty sure your comment was tongue in cheek, but I know a couple of Qtards that will spout that this is proof of all the Q conspiracies.  I had this one guy who used to be a friend who told me last time we spoke civilly that i would "give him a big hug in 6 months because Trump was going to save America."   That was 3 years ago.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

No matter what else you say about them, Epstein had some creepy looking friends.  Imagine being a 12 year old and having that giant insect laying on you.  

Tell me there's some lottery and the winner gets to throw the switch on these scumbags.  I'll buy some tickets.  Someone has to do it.

Epstein was pretty creepy looking himself with that huge ass chin and beady eyes.  That little smirk.  Yeah, not someone I'd ever feel comfortable around.  

When your defense is "Yeah, I molested young girls...but I never brought them across state lines"...you need a special cell in prison before we even talk about your special rung of hell.  

'Cause the emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical trauma of pedophilia is just all kinds of concerned with cartography.  

that Donald Trump is not bringing to bear the full weight of the U.S. Department of Justice on top of this is the most disgusting thing he has done/failed to do yet.  And that's saying something.  

Edited by Lobo

Trump found his wife w the help of this asshole. Him doing anything at all is the wildest of pipe dreams.  It’s probably why he’s happy to shit on anyone for anything unless it involves Russia or Epstein.  Then he is full of nothing but well wishes.  Weird...