so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Epstein was a billionaire. Lots of people have reasons to interact with billionaires other than to facilitate having sex with underage girls. Show me the evidence. I’m not opposed to believing anyone who interacted with Epstein did so in order to have sex with underage girls but I’m not going to assume that everyone who did interact with him did so in order to have sex with underage girls. That applies equally to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton. (But Trump has an accuser who says he did and Clinton doesn’t, so there is that.)

If you were an underage girl who was exploited by Bill Gates in the company of Jeffrey Epstein and haven’t come forward about it then you’re either a complete fucking moron or you’re really, really rich as a result of your silence. 

I think it is quite true that Epstein sought out people of prominence in all fields to burnish his reputation.  He had a shitpile of money to donate to their causes.  I suspect a number of the prominent people had some combination of the following:  ignorance of Epstein's background, willingness to forgive past grotesqueries in the name of doing good, and/or a willingness to completely ignore past grotesqueries to get at his money.

Some seedy fucks no doubt went for the underage poon, but there were other reasons to have associations with Epstein.  They may be questionable reasons, but whatever they are, they aren't necessarily kiddy diddling.

It's a bit overly facile to conclude that everyone in his orbit was in it for the (underage) poon.  The dude evidently was strangely charismatic and between that and his money managed to "attract" a lot of people.

Edited by TwiceHorn

58 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I think it is quite true that Epstein sought out people of prominence in all fields to burnish his reputation.  He had a shitpile of money to donate to their causes.  I suspect a number of the prominent people had some combination of the following:  ignorance of Epstein's background, willingness to forgive past grotesqueries in the name of doing good, and/or a willingness to completely ignore past grotesqueries to get at his money.

Some seedy fucks no doubt went for the underage poon, but there were other reasons to have associations with Epstein.  They may be questionable reasons, but whatever they are, they aren't necessarily kiddy diddling.

It's a bit overly facile to conclude that everyone in his orbit was in it for the (underage) poon.  The dude evidently was strangely charismatic and between that and his money managed to "attract" a lot of people.

Never met Epstein but every article or photo of the guy I’ve ever seen he always seems creepy as fuck and I believe if I ever met him In person I would’ve picked up on that. 

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If you were an underage girl who was exploited by Bill Gates in the company of Jeffrey Epstein and haven’t come forward about it then you’re either a complete fucking moron or you’re really, really rich as a result of your silence. 

Or, and of course I'm just spit-balling here, you were sexually assaulted by some of the richest, most powerful men in the world. And you were told that if you went to the authorities, no one would believe you. And even after all of the news of the last couple of years, many of those men are still really rich and really powerful. Do you think that might give you pause?

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You don't think an untouchable billionaire who is above the law & has the courts in their pocket could intimidate a girl into not going to the authorities? Even if they do the chances anything will happen is nil.

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

And, besides, what is the worst that could happen from being on the bad side of the richest man in the world?

If she gets within 5 miles of a courthouse, you better believe that explosive device in her embedded 5G vaccine tracker is going boom.

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Never met Epstein but every article or photo of the guy I’ve ever seen he always seems creepy as fuck and I believe if I ever met him In person I would’ve picked up on that. 

When your wealth gets in the billions, you seem to turn into an eccentric piece of work - or those people were like that to being with and it's what lead them to their billions...with some luck along the way.  Anyways, there's a fine line between being eccentric and creepy, it's often blurred.  I don't think it was as obvious with Epstein as we all want to believe...there's people who didn't need shit from him (weren't into kiddos) who definitely ended up hanging out with his ass for whatever reason.  Anyways, those circles in NYC/Miami/LA etc are interesting to say the least and acting like you'd be the one picking up on all the creeps is fairly pompous...or naive. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

When your wealth gets in the billions, you seem to turn into an eccentric piece of work - or those people were like that to being with and it's what lead them to their billions...with some luck along the way.  Anyways, there's a fine line between being eccentric and creepy, it's often blurred.  I don't think it was as obvious with Epstein as we all want to believe...there's people who didn't need shit from him (weren't into kiddos) who definitely ended up hanging out with his ass for whatever reason.  Anyways, those circles in NYC/Miami/LA etc are interesting to say the least and acting like you'd be the one picking up on all the creeps is fairly pompous...or naive. 

Or just common, everyday, BS.  The guy looks like a million other schlubs in the world.  Every actual creep looks like a creep once their crimes come to light. Bundy was a charming guy, but to see his pics today you say look at those eyes.... the eyes of a freak right there sir.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Or just common, everyday, BS.  The guy looks like a million other schlubs in the world.  Every actual creep looks like a creep once their crimes come to light. Bundy was a charming guy, but to see his pics today you say look at those eyes.... the eyes of a freak right there sir.

Anyone who gets the chance should check out the peacock docuseries on John Wayne Gacy.  It's incredible.  

44 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Or, and of course I'm just spit-balling here, you were sexually assaulted by some of the richest, most powerful men in the world. And you were told that if you went to the authorities, no one would believe you. And even after all of the news of the last couple of years, many of those men are still really rich and really powerful. Do you think that might give you pause?

Harvey Weinstein says hello. There are numerous women who’ve made allegations against Epstein. There’s a #MeToo movement. I’m just not making any assumptions. If you assume that absolutely everyone who associated with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein did so in order to have sex with underage girls then maybe you find the idea a little too titillating and perhaps we should seize your electronic devices.

If you thought Epstein might donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to your cause, maybe you weren’t inclined to ask questions about whether the girls around him were old enough to drink. 

25 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

The guy had dead eyes. That’s all I’m saying really. 

If a guy has been charged with assaulting underage girls, I’m not taking the meeting. I don’t give a shit how much money he has in the bank. 
Bill Gates should get shit for associating with him after 2008

That is easy to declare in hindsight. I never heard of him before 2018 or so. I need wealthier friends.

5 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

His body language tells me this was an ongoing discussion. 

image.png.9b8be69cf086be4e29edab921f53cec3.png

That's the look of a man ready to part with 10 11 figures for a fresh start and some goddamn peace and quiet.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Harvey Weinstein says hello. There are numerous women who’ve made allegations against Epstein. There’s a #MeToo movement. I’m just not making any assumptions. If you assume that absolutely everyone who associated with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein did so in order to have sex with underage girls then maybe you find the idea a little too titillating and perhaps we should seize your electronic devices.

If you thought Epstein might donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to your cause, maybe you weren’t inclined to ask questions about whether the girls around him were old enough to drink. 

Or, more accurately, Bill just "wasn't inclined to ask questions" about that pending 2010 DOJ child-trafficking investigation being launched against Epstein after reading about it in the New York Times, Post, Newsweek, etc...oh, which was an investigation that occurred AFTER that pesky little Federal plea deal that Epstein took three years before Bill's first meeting with him, where Epstein acknowledged that he had been soliciting 14-year olds.

It isn't like they were old friends. Gates didn't start associating with him until 3 years after he cut his plea deal. So it isn't about the girls around him being of age...it was about Epstein being -at a minimum - a known predator with an established history of abusing children.

Hell, I was living in South Florida during the year before the two of them met and Epstein's case was all over the news there and in New York. Perhaps as a low-level corporate lawyer at the time I just happened to have my finger on the goings-on of the billionaire class more than Bill Gates did. 🙄

And I am not saying Bill is a kiddie-diddler. What I am saying is that I am pretty confident that this entire board of degenerates would view such behavior as socially disqualifying, so the same should apply for "the smartest guy in the room".

Edited by Shady Ray
  • Hook 'Em 6

At the very least it shows that Gates maybe just didn't care that a business associate was linked to trafficking in underage girls.  This from a guy who's made it his business to try, and alter the habits of all of his fellow citizens.  

There's little to no way he wasn't aware of the allegations. I'm betting every move he makes when dealing with potential business associates, causes, and his money are vetted by his team of lawyers before he jumps in.  His wife, and he were both on the cause train so if she wasn't aware he was involved with Epstein that maybe points to Billy not wanting her to know he was involved with Epstein.

Signed

Epsteins mother

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Shady Ray said:

Or, more accurately, Bill just "wasn't inclined to ask questions" about that pending 2010 DOJ child-trafficking investigation being launched against Epstein after reading about it in the New York Times, Post, Newsweek, etc...oh, which was an investigation that occurred AFTER that pesky little Federal plea deal that Epstein took three years before Bill's first meeting with him, where Epstein acknowledged that he had been soliciting 14-year olds.

It isn't like they were old friends. Gates didn't start associating with him until 3 years after he cut his plea deal. So it isn't about the girls around him being of age...it was about Epstein being -at a minimum - a known predator with an established history of abusing children.

Hell, I was living in South Florida during the year before the two of them met and Epstein's case was all over the news there and in New York. Perhaps as a low-level corporate lawyer at the time I just happened to have my finger on the goings-on of the billionaire class more than Bill Gates did. 🙄

And I am not saying Bill is a kiddie-diddler. What I am saying is that I am pretty confident that this entire board of degenerates would view such behavior as socially disqualifying, so the same should apply for "the smartest guy in the room".

Makes you wonder if Bill got to thinking, well by golly, he's beat the rap, let's see if he can help me play catch up on all the poon I passed up back in high school...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

No it won't.  They were provided a story about why they missed that round knowing jail time was out of the question.

Explain it to me like I'm five. You're saying the feds gave them the out because putting them in jail was not going to happen? Was there ever any doubt/suspicion cast over what led to the event in the first place? My memory is a little fuzzy but I can go back and google it. I know some people thought he didn't kill himself, but setting that aside, did someone instruct them to leave Epstein alone/create a diversion?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/9/2021 at 10:11 PM, Neonmoon said:

If a guy has been charged with assaulting underage girls, I’m not taking the meeting. I don’t give a shit how much money he has in the bank. 

Bill Gates should get shit for associating with him after 2008

Surprisingly direct questioning here and Gates doesn’t handle it well. 

Another guy that was close with him, but has never to my knowledge been challenged on the reasons or specifics is Larry Summers. He’s one of the most prominent establishment economic “experts” around. Always on Tv and taken very seriously, but was close friends with Epstein. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John Glenn woulda been fine if he were alive.  He could just say, "I'm old, I get confused.  I thought the aircraft was going to the moon."

The rest of those guys are fucked.